It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical antifa high-school teacher is finally almost fired

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Kids Aren't Alright

This p.o.s. was teaching 16 year olds how to be radicals and revolutionaries. He developed his own set of "ideology quizzes" which he would give his students. He loved violent communist dictators. He flat-out admitted that his goal was to "turn the students into revolutionaries".
I'm a bit surprised some student's father didn't hand this guy a beatdown.

Of course the school district claimed "we didn't know this was happening". Maybe the tattoos could have been a clue? No? Maybe the f**ing antifa flag in the classroom?

And we thought it was just the America-hating, communist college professors that were brainwashing our kids.

From Project Veritas.

Was he actually fired? Not yet. He was put on paid leave, but the school district apparently has assured parents that Gipe is going to be fired.
“As of today, this teacher was placed on paid leave because of his actions and choices in the classroom."
Sacramento Parents Demand Prosecution of AP History Teacher who Admits Communist Indoctrination of Students

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The Kids Aren't Alright

This p.o.s. was teaching 16 year olds how to be radicals and revolutionaries. He developed his own set of "ideology quizzes" which he would give his students. He loved violent communist dictators. He flat-out admitted that his goal was to "turn the students into revolutionaries".

Of course the school district claimed "we didn't know this was happening". Maybe the tattoos could have been a clue? No? Maybe the f**ing antifa flag in the classroom?

And we thought it was just the America-hating, communist college professors that were brainwashing our kids.

From Project Veritas.

Was he actually fired? Not yet. He was put on paid leave, but the school district apparently has assured parents that Gipe is going to be fired.
“As of today, this teacher was placed on paid leave because of his actions and choices in the classroom."
Sacramento Parents Demand Prosecution of AP History Teacher who Admits Communist Indoctrination of Students

Id slap the head of him, jail time or not

teach my kids that murderous ideology and SHHHLAPPPPP

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It's obvious the board of education didn't care until they were exposed via independent journalism. Even now they don't actually regret hiring the guy, they regret getting caught.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He looked like a little punk that needs more Ass kicking.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

wonder if he was teaching them to go to pro conservative rallies with bicycles locks and bust people in the head, like that professor was doing at trump rallies?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The Kids Aren't Alright

From Project Veritas.

Id slap the head of him, jail time or not

teach my kids that murderous ideology and SHHHLAPPPPP

Wouldn't that negate your reason for slapping him in the first place? I say we buy him a one way ticket to NK....it is probably his wet dream to meet Rocketman---i mean dEAR lEADER.
edit on 4-9-2021 by theatreboy because: Ask Five Eyes....

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's obvious the board of education didn't care until they were exposed via independent journalism. Even now they don't actually regret hiring the guy, they regret getting caught.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. If this so called board was really in line with the parents, they’d fire that little slime-bag weasel’s ass immediately. There’s no way in hell that, at least some of, his colleagues didn’t know what he was up to. That is why this merits a deep and independent investigation.

The good thing that comes from all of this, more and more people will become aware, involved and alert as a result of this exposé. Because you can bet your BHind there’s more of these scumbags who are corrupting the minds of the young and impressionable, and they need to be squashed, like the F’ng butt-crawling cockroaches they are.

edit on 4-9-2021 by 2Faced because: Remember, Epstein didn’t kill himself, although he should have.....

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Have you seen the state of teachers unions today? they're ANTI-FA OUT

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
These people are some sick puppies. It's amazing none of them have thought far enough ahead to realize that if they truly got what they wanted, they wouldn't last long. They would be next target.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He was put on paid leave, but the school district apparently has assured parents that Gipe is going to be fired. “As of today, this teacher was placed on paid leave because of his actions and choices in the classroom."

Gosh, don't you think they are being a little harsh, paid leave? Now if he'd been bashing biden or obama he'd be out of a job quicker then lightning.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Put him in prison and change his name to Gape.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If the schools fired every leftist activist teacher then the only teachers left would be 3 people who lied about their politics to get their jobs.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

He needs to be strung from a helicopter by his neck and paraded through all American states as a warning to school boards and other swallowers of what happens to commie c**ts.

Its well past time patriots go on the defensive regarding these oxygen theives - this P.O.S deserves total public disdain and punching in the face at every opportunity until the day he dies.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It is nowhere near good enough. He said there were other teachers at that school that he recruited. What is even worse is there were several complaints against him from students that were ignored. FFS he had a antifa flag and a portrait of Mao in the classroom as well as a hammer sickle and Ingsoc tattoo.

He wasn't hiding it and every red flag was there but the principal did nothing. What needs to happen is the people that showed at the school board meeting need to run for the board themselves if they want to stop this crap.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
THAT is a freakin teacher ?
What is IT ?
This country is doomed .

We wouldn't even have allowed him to join us "long haired tree huggin hippies" back in the day .
/End Rant .
edit on 9/4/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The board should be sued

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm 38 an old man i know but when I was in high school our teachers were respected members of the community they lived in.

these people coming out of school with teaching degrees need to really have their background checked out because kids are so impressionable they don't need someone my age pushing my agenda at them

and you'll notice the person asking questions asked that 'teacher' how he gets the kids to become 'revoluntaries' and he flat out said "I scare the # out of them'

scary times we live in if this passes for education and the standards we set for the people that teach our future

we are all freaking doomed.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

He needs to be strung from a helicopter by his neck and paraded through all American states as a warning to school boards and other swallowers of what happens to commie c**ts.

Its well past time patriots go on the defensive regarding these oxygen theives - this P.O.S deserves total public disdain and punching in the face at every opportunity until the day he dies.

And...you have done this how many times?

Keyboard warrior. Job well done.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How does someone hire anyone with all those tattoos?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join