It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates are growing. Here’s how employees feel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hey you actually stayed on topic this time, I applaud you for discussing the content of the post for once with me.

I understood your point, and countered with penicillin works quite well, the vaccine does not and the data is everywhere to show it. The mandates are growing, you can’t attend online college with out proof of vaccination now for some universities.

Do people think some outlandish things about this vaccine? Absolutely, but we’ve also been lied to and deceived and are being coerced into taking it. It fails to offer protection and the political and social mandates growing for it are what many are resistant towards.

Choosing to go to college, have a job, go shopping have never been connected to vaccines until now, and the stuff does not work. That’s where people are resisting.

Fear makes people do strange things. Many of the vaccinated fear the unvaxxed as they directed to. The unvaxxed fear the mandate and question what the purpose is. It’s easy to understand that health and safety are secondary goals for the CDC and politicians on this issue, what is their aim?

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Skepticape
It has everything to do with your comment. You posted an example, I pointed out how it doesn’t apply and your response even agrees with my point.

My point was about when something new comes out people are typically concern about it at first. Also with smallpox, people thought cow parts would grow out of their body as another example. I further said that mRNA mDNA and viral vectors are here to stay and will take over many areas of medicine, so people better get use to them.

The vaccine unlike penicillin doesn't work, and it’s handled very differently than penicillin,” show proof of vaccine!”

I wasn't comparing the vaccine to penicillin, I was saying when totally new directions come out in medicine people don't like it, and many people thought penicillin was horrible...You want to put mold in me!! Ah HELL NO!!!

You don’t handle criticism well, but you put out so much bs

Have you been criticizing me? Haven't noticed...sorry

edit on 8-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Here is the Catholic religious exemption I submitted, in case anyone else wants to use it.

Have you ever got another vaccine willfully with your own choice?

Yes, as a child, not sure that was willingly though, and they were vaccines that were in use for many years, and even those vaccines killed and injured many people. However this is not a "vaccine", it is an experimental mRNA cocktail, and I am a big boy who has done his own research and do not believe they are safe, effective or necessary. So chew on that and you do you.
edit on 8-9-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I understood your point, and countered with penicillin works quite well, the vaccine does not and the data is everywhere to show it. The mandates are growing, you can’t attend online college with out proof of vaccination now for some universities.

What if they said that penicillin cures cancer? People would say this crap doesn't work!!! When the reality is it does work for what it should work with. I see the vaccine much the same. It does what it should, but maybe not what our crappy Goverment has said in the recent past of what it should.

Do people think some outlandish things about this vaccine? Absolutely, but we’ve also been lied to and deceived and are being coerced into taking it. It fails to offer protection and the political and social mandates growing for it are what many are resistant towards.

Choosing to go to college, have a job, go shopping have never been connected to vaccines until now, and the stuff does not work. That’s where people are resisting.

Fear makes people do strange things. Many of the vaccinated fear the unvaxxed as they directed to. The unvaxxed fear the mandate and question what the purpose is. It’s easy to understand that health and safety are secondary goals for the CDC and politicians on this issue, what is their aim?

I agree with you 100% on this above. The vaccine was to give the high risk a better chance with a new virus that had really done a number on 15% of the population. I really can't see much more to it than that.

But it is like you get this constant hype from the Goverment that changes weekly and that gets big pushback with counter hype, and it just goes back and forth.

The area I just do not understand the logic behind it is why are they working so hard to get young people and kids vaccinated. The vaccine is better than nothing, but natural immunization is better than the vaccine, so once the high risk were vaccinated why not let the virus do its thing on the percentage of the population it really has little affect on?

Its like they know something we don't know, and they don't want to tell us. Why even test on kids or babies? Its all risk to reward and no matter how safe one may think the vaccine is, if there really is no reward then why even get it in the first place? With the young there is zero reward they they eat this virus like candy and move on anyways.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Ok…but if you could have gotten the vaccine and didn’t, stay home, don’t go to a hospital
You had your chance, and medical personnel shouldn’t spend a minute on you.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The Covid vax wont stop from getting you sick or stop the infection.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well we certainly disagree with what saying vaccine works means. It doesn’t stop you from catching spreading or dying from the illness, so to me it’s a total failure. What working means to you I can only guess at, it’s a total failure from a medical perspective.

I share your concern with the emphasis on the youth. The need to push it on anyone rather than simple have it available if you choose to is quite alarming.

What if they said that penicillin cures cancer? People would say this crap doesn't work!!! When the reality is it does work for what it should work with. I see the vaccine much the same. It does what it should, but maybe not what our crappy Goverment has said in the recent past of what it should.

I agree with you 100% on this above. The vaccine was to give the high risk a better chance with a new virus that had really done a number on 15% of the population. I really can't see much more to it than that.

But it is like you get this constant hype from the Goverment that changes weekly and that gets big pushback with counter hype, and it just goes back and forth.

The area I just do not understand the logic behind it is why are they working so hard to get young people and kids vaccinated. The vaccine is better than nothing, but natural immunization is better than the vaccine, so once the high risk were vaccinated why not let the virus do its thing on the percentage of the population it really has little affect on?

Its like they know something we don't know, and they don't want to tell us. Why even test on kids or babies? Its all risk to reward and no matter how safe one may think the vaccine is, if there really is no reward then why even get it in the first place? With the young there is zero reward they they eat this virus like candy and move on anyways.

edit on 8-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
United Airlines staff who are granted religious exemptions to vaccine mandate will be put on unpaid leave

United said Wednesday if an employee’s request for a religious exemption is denied, they must be vaccinated within five weeks of the denial notice and get the first shot by Sept. 27, or they will be terminated.

Pilots, flight attendants, gate agents and airport customer service agents who interact with customers who are granted those exemptions can return to work “once the pandemic meaningfully recedes,” United said, without specifying the timeframe.

Other employees like mechanics and dispatchers granted exemptions can return to work after the airline puts in new testing and other measures, the carrier said in a staff note. It is still determining safety measures for office workers with exemptions and whether they need to come in at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well we certainly disagree with what saying vaccine works means. It doesn’t stop you from catching spreading or dying from the illness, so to me it’s a total failure.

Well, when States are reporting that 90%+ the people in hospitals are unvaxxed that is written off as fake news by you and others, so I'm not sure what you need since you are already convinced it doesn't work.

(I like to look at state level reporting since it gets away from the MSM narrative)

Last night one county in OR is reporting they need to bring in temp body storage. They can handle 45 bodies, but they are at 65 due to COVID deaths and once again they are non-vaxxed.

We are also running about 10% of the deaths this year compared to last even removing the so called died in a car crash with COVID types, so something is working.

At the end of the day for you to say the vaccine does nothing is truly incorrect and is only based on bias you have created.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Get ready for your employer to mandate vaccines. It appears new polling data will "push" them in that direction. I really do not understand the hysteria on this. 40% would consider quitting if their employer didn't mandate vaccines to their co-workers??? Only 23% would consider quitting if their employer mandated vaccines.

It appears the Tech industry has the largest number with 75% supporting vaccine mandates.

Employees may quit over company vaccine requirements—whether they implement them or not, new research indicates.

hrexecutive.com...

new data indicates that employer vaccine requirements have a majority backing from employees.

Research from Qualtrics suggests that 60% of employees say they would be supportive if their employer required vaccines for in-person work. And not only do many support mandates, but nearly 40% of workers would consider quitting if their employer did not mandate vaccines for in-person work—data that indicates employers have a business case for mandating vaccines.

Thursday, Sept 9, 2021

Lets see if TOP STAFF and Government VIPs in the CDC, FDA, Treasury, DOJ, White House, etc...are EXEMPTED from the new Covid-19 mandates Joe Biden will unload on America later today.

Incoming!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Ok…but if you could have gotten the vaccine and didn’t, stay home, don’t go to a hospital

I already had COVID in December 2019 and I didn't go to the doctor or the hospital. But remember, the Biden administration and CDC said the vaccinated are potential SUPERSPREADERS! So you better lock yourself in YOUR house bud.

www.rollcall.com...
www.npr.org...
www.seattletimes.com...< br />

edit on 9-9-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Not getting vaccinated wasn't killing enough people, so the administration has shown its true colors and jumped right to starving the unvaccinated to death. If mRNA jabs are required for employment in spite of evidence that natural immunity provides superior protection, only vaccinated individuals should pay income tax. A sane person would conclude that if you want to encourage vaccination, maybe a more effective approach would instead be an executive order revoking product liability exemptions from pharmaceutical companies. Or are we all openly acknowledging this is 100% about corruption and greed now? At some point those who actually care about individual liberty will see this for what it is, a real, physical and deadly war against those who reject authoritarianism.
www.medrxiv.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Just curious, do you believe that should also extend to smokers and drinkers?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well we certainly disagree with what saying vaccine works means. It doesn’t stop you from catching spreading or dying from the illness, so to me it’s a total failure.

Well, when States are reporting that 90%+ the people in hospitals are unvaxxed that is written off as fake news by you and others, so I'm not sure what you need since you are already convinced it doesn't work.

(I like to look at state level reporting since it gets away from the MSM narrative)

Last night one county in OR is reporting they need to bring in temp body storage. They can handle 45 bodies, but they are at 65 due to COVID deaths and once again they are non-vaxxed.

We are also running about 10% of the deaths this year compared to last even removing the so called died in a car crash with COVID types, so something is working.

At the end of the day for you to say the vaccine does nothing is truly incorrect and is only based on bias you have created.

Sounds to me like it's the vaccinated killing the unvaccinated.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Get ready for your employer to mandate vaccines. It appears new polling data will "push" them in that direction. I really do not understand the hysteria on this. 40% would consider quitting if their employer didn't mandate vaccines to their co-workers??? Only 23% would consider quitting if their employer mandated vaccines.

It appears the Tech industry has the largest number with 75% supporting vaccine mandates.

Employees may quit over company vaccine requirements—whether they implement them or not, new research indicates.

hrexecutive.com...

new data indicates that employer vaccine requirements have a majority backing from employees.

Research from Qualtrics suggests that 60% of employees say they would be supportive if their employer required vaccines for in-person work. And not only do many support mandates, but nearly 40% of workers would consider quitting if their employer did not mandate vaccines for in-person work—data that indicates employers have a business case for mandating vaccines.

Thursday, Sept 9, 2021

Lets see if TOP STAFF and Government VIPs in the CDC, FDA, Treasury, DOJ, White House, etc...are EXEMPTED from the new Covid-19 mandates Joe Biden will unload on America later today.

Well, I guess the prediction was right. They damned sure went and did it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

hrexecutive.com...

Thursday, Sept 9, 2021

Well, I guess the prediction was right. They damned sure went and did it.

But On the bright positive side...

Illegal Aliens are happy. No mandate for them!

No Migrant Mandate: www.foxnews.com...

Russians are happy. No mandate for them!

Putin Forbids Mandates: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Actually, that whole thing will backfire. At some point with Covid mutations and the direction they are headed, those vaccinated will be dying while the unvaxxed survive.

This is how Covid is already mutating in the vaxxed.

It showed high immunogenicity (many antibodies isolated from patients reacted to it) and it was also implicated in antibody-dependent enhancement. That effect has been mentioned here several times; it's a major concern. Recall that this happens when antibodies bind to the virus but don't neutralize it - in some of these cases, that antibody binding actually enhances the ability of the virus to get inside the human cell, which just makes everything worse. Not only do some SARS antibodies do that in the patients that developed them, but the same problem was seen in antibodies raised after potential SARS vaccine treatment.

Science Magazine: Mutations in the Coronavirus Spike Protein

So within the vaxxed, the protein-induced "antibodies" by the vaccine bind to Covid but don't neutalize it. Then Covid gets into human cells.

What will happen with this process as the vax-induced protein (which they call an "antibody") that binds and does not neutralize Covid...at some point Covid will use the protein as food for replication. So everyone vaxxed, their bodies will be producing a vax-induced protein that will feed Covid to replicate and reproduce. Those vaxxed will have viral loads 10 times what the unvaxxed have.

In NATURAL IMMUNITY, those who have fought off Covid, they test negative for "antibodies". That's because the antibody test is testing for a SINGULAR PROTEIN in which the vaccines are based. But this protein really isn't immunity. The real immunity comes from t-cells and is a lot more complex than a SINGULAR PROTEIN.

First, scientists discovered patients who had recovered from infection with Covid-19, but mysteriously didn’t have any antibodies against it. Next it emerged that this might be the case for a significant number of people. Then came the finding that many of those who do develop antibodies seem to lose them again after just a few months.

In short, though antibodies have proved invaluable for tracking the spread of the pandemic, they might not have the leading role in immunity that we once thought. If we are going to acquire long-term protection, it looks increasingly like it might have to come from somewhere else.

People with Hidden Immunity to Covid

So those with t-cell and memory t-cell immunity to Covid test NEGATIVE for the protein they test for on antibodies tests. The vaccines are trying to simulate the protein through m-RNA. And the PROTEIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUE T-CELL AND MEMORY T-CELL IMMUNITY TO COVID.

The direction the vax-induced protein is heading by binding with Covid and not neutralizing it is that the vax-induced protein becomes FOOD for Covid. Food for replication.

Those taking the vaccine will have Covid replication totals and viral loads 10 times worse than the unvaxxed.

That's the direction the mutations are going.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

me being someone in the first people in NY to get that vaccine I have had ZERO side effects and recently had a very complete series of blood tests for basically everything and anything that could be bad and it came back pretty normal(little high blood pressure)

After the second shot I did feel a little off for a few days but it was like the lowest of low grade colds, I certainly wasn't ill or anything like that.

the writing is on the wall.

everyone will NEED at the very least the 2 shot combo and MAYBE this booster.

I don't want the booster, seems like over kill. I am a healthy man in my upper 30's in good shape, I am in a very low risk pool.

that being said I don't know how I feel about places of employment getting mixed up with private health matters

if you get your flu shot next year this version of covid vaccine will be included

edit on 10-9-2021 by penroc3 because: clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Sounds to me like it's the vaccinated killing the unvaccinated.

Sounds like the virus is killing the unvaxxed...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Religous exemptions dont matter
To: LANL All
Phone: 505-667-5101
Symbol: DIR-21-091
Date: September 13, 2021
Subject: Medical and Religious Exemptions from the Vaccination Mandate
Since I issued the August 23 vaccine mandate memo, the leadership team has received over 300 questions and comments about the mandatory vaccine requirement for employees, contractors, and sub-contractors. Many of these questions have been and will continue to be answered in FAQs on the COVID-19 Hub. I am providing an update and additional information about the process by which exemptions from this mandate will be accepted and granted, as well as plans for accommodating approved exemptions.

Exemptions from the vaccine mandate fall into one of two categories: medical and religious.

Medical exemptions
Medical exemption applications are being reviewed. In some cases, the exemption may be temporary to accommodate a specific circumstance and in others, the exemption may be permanent to accommodate an ongoing health condition.

If a medical exemption is granted, the Laboratory will put in place mitigations that will protect the health and safety of the entire workforce consistent with our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

If the medical exemption is denied, the unvaccinated employee will be expected to pursue vaccination as detailed in the August 23 vaccine mandate memo in order to retain employment.

Religious exemptions:
The religious exemption applications are being reviewed and in some cases, informational interviews are underway.

If a religious exemption is granted, the Laboratory will determine if the exemption can be reasonably accommodated while still protecting the health and safety of the rest of the workforce. However, if the Laboratory has not found an acceptable accommodation by October 15, unvaccinated employees with religious exemptions may be placed on unpaid leave or may use vacation leave until an accommodation that will not unduly burden the Laboratory or other employees has been identified.

Accommodations will vary depending on individual job duties as well as factors such as the future course of the pandemic, the surrounding community infection risk, and the ability of the Laboratory to mitigate the risk to an unvaccinated employee’s co-workers. At this time, community transmission rates are such that masks and testing alone are insufficient mitigations to protect our workforce. Since some of these factors are outside of our control, a fixed date by which individuals on unpaid leave or vacation may return to work or when masks and testing will be reasonable accommodations cannot be provided. In some circumstances, employees may not return to work until the pandemic is over.

If the religious exemption is denied, the unvaccinated employee will be expected to pursue vaccination as detailed in the August 23 vaccine mandate memo in order to retain employment.

Our highest priority is, and will continue to be, the safety of our entire workforce. Vaccination is the most powerful tool we have to mitigate the risk of COVID-19.

edit on 13-9-2021 by SuperDave90 because: tmi

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Religous exemptions dont matter
To: LANL All
Phone: 505-667-5101
Symbol: DIR-21-091
Date: September 13, 2021
Subject: Medical and Religious Exemptions from the Vaccination Mandate
Since I issued the August 23 vaccine mandate memo, the leadership team has received over 300 questions and comments about the mandatory vaccine requirement for employees, contractors, and sub-contractors. Many of these questions have been and will continue to be answered in FAQs on the COVID-19 Hub. I am providing an update and additional information about the process by which exemptions from this mandate will be accepted and granted, as well as plans for accommodating approved exemptions.

Exemptions from the vaccine mandate fall into one of two categories: medical and religious.

Medical exemptions
Medical exemption applications are being reviewed. In some cases, the exemption may be temporary to accommodate a specific circumstance and in others, the exemption may be permanent to accommodate an ongoing health condition.

If a medical exemption is granted, the Laboratory will put in place mitigations that will protect the health and safety of the entire workforce consistent with our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

If the medical exemption is denied, the unvaccinated employee will be expected to pursue vaccination as detailed in the August 23 vaccine mandate memo in order to retain employment.

Religious exemptions:
The religious exemption applications are being reviewed and in some cases, informational interviews are underway.

If a religious exemption is granted, the Laboratory will determine if the exemption can be reasonably accommodated while still protecting the health and safety of the rest of the workforce. However, if the Laboratory has not found an acceptable accommodation by October 15, unvaccinated employees with religious exemptions may be placed on unpaid leave or may use vacation leave until an accommodation that will not unduly burden the Laboratory or other employees has been identified.

Accommodations will vary depending on individual job duties as well as factors such as the future course of the pandemic, the surrounding community infection risk, and the ability of the Laboratory to mitigate the risk to an unvaccinated employee’s co-workers. At this time, community transmission rates are such that masks and testing alone are insufficient mitigations to protect our workforce. Since some of these factors are outside of our control, a fixed date by which individuals on unpaid leave or vacation may return to work or when masks and testing will be reasonable accommodations cannot be provided. In some circumstances, employees may not return to work until the pandemic is over.

If the religious exemption is denied, the unvaccinated employee will be expected to pursue vaccination as detailed in the August 23 vaccine mandate memo in order to retain employment.

Our highest priority is, and will continue to be, the safety of our entire workforce. Vaccination is the most powerful tool we have to mitigate the risk of COVID-19.

It's fortunate that I do not work directly for LANL. I am a subcontractor and even if my badge is revoked, I will still perform my project management remotely off-site. I see many lawsuits coming to employers and the Federal govt very soon, when this Federal mandate goes into effect, you are going to see the economy collapse and a sh!tshow ensue.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join