It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea. The only country doing it right.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
North Korea rejects millions of doses of Chinese vaccines. North Korea is the only country that does not vaccinate, does not test. So North Korea is the only country that is not affected by CCP's hoax pandemic (see my thread at I have proof. The CPC lies. There is no new coronavirus. ). Other than North Korea, I guess Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan will be the second country to do so when Taliban burns millions of doses of Chinese vaccines and tests the previous government received.

North Korea rejects Chinese vaccines: UNICEF

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegaiser
hoax pandemic

How's it a hoax?

Besides, North Korea is a closed society so even if people were dropping like flies you would not hear about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: mikegaiser
hoax pandemic

How's it a hoax?

Besides, North Korea is a closed society so even if people were dropping like flies you would not hear about it.

It's a hoax because it does not exist. It's a hoax to install totalitarianism in western countries.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser

Well thats settled then I guess we all got to move to North Korea, we can put aside there other lack of freedoms for this one positive.

Wait I notice you also mention Afghanistan, I hear thats a great place to live if you enjoy being ruled by religious zealots

You surely can not be advocating either of these 2 backward ass countries as an option, can you?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Load of mince.

The pandemic is very real.

If you like North Korea or for that matter Afghanistan that much.

Happy travels.

You can always go see if indeed the grass is always greener.

Somehow i suspect that's not the case all the same, and North Korea and Afghanistan to be, or will be, in the same boat as the rest of us COVID wise.

edit on 4-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The pandemic is as real as you make it to be. It is make belief. Just like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

How do you explain all the hospitalizations? I got the virus, many members on ATS have gotten it as well. It's very real.

Also, from your link it makes sense why North Korea is rather hesitant. For starters, when your Southern neighbor is denying certain vaccines, and you have China pressuring your to take theirs, I'd be a little skeptical as well. And, the article does mention they don't have the capacity to store Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.
So right there, all three major vaccines are ruled out for NK, and they don't trust the Chinese one. So they're on the surface it seems denying them, but really just kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

In July, a South Korean think tank affiliated with Seoul's spy agency said Pyongyang had also rejected shipments of AstraZeneca's vaccine offered by the Covax scheme, apparently over concerns about side effects.

The Institute for National Security Strategy added at the time that the North was not equipped with sufficient cold chain storage for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, while being sceptical about the effectiveness of Chinese vaccines.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
North Korea is a communist country run by a dictator. They have no rights there.

Doing it right? Nope, they are most definitely NOT doing it right.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It's simply because the government in North Korea simply do not care if their people die, it's one less mouth to feed.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Do we have vaccines for Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy.

When is the last time, or even the first time, they killed 4+ million people world wide?

Have you had COVID 19 yet mikegaiser, or have seen what it can do to others?

Its no joke mate, and sometimes not even a walk in the park for fit and healthy people.
edit on 4-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Aye not much COVID 19 in NK.

Nor electricity for that matter.

Plus if there is, and they feel the need to broach the subject to anyone of authority.

It might not be COVID 19 that's of primary concern, for not only themselves but also 2 generations of the family, i you know what i mean.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
According to mikegaiser original strains and new strains existed yesterday and yet today they are a hoax.

mikegaiser

~
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 18:04

originally posted by: calman787
Since mid-August Harris County Public Health (Houston Texas area) has been offering $100 for the first jab and an additional 50 if you get a 2-jab vax. Vax rates have increased over 600% since. The money is coming from federal funds.

Yeah but the vaccine developed for the original strain is useless with the new strains. Waste of money.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That 99.7% Covid survival rate is rough.

Haaaaaaa!!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Taliban just announced the CCP their best allies. I doubt they will destroy vaccines that cost their new partner millions of dollars and I doubt they will test anything. Doubtful they will actually provide it to citizens too. While this virus is real I do doubt at times the hype around it as influenza has killed big numbers as well.

Claiming otherwise is ignorant. This belongs in the Hoax Bin. Your “proof” is laughable

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

When is the last time, or even the first time, they killed 4+ million people world wide?

Its no joke mate, and sometimes not even a walk in the park for fit and healthy people.

I’ve yet to meet anyone who has or has had covid.
Plandemic.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
That 99.7% Covid survival rate is rough.

Haaaaaaa!!!!!

Tell that to the 15% of the population accounting for 85% of the deaths.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Covid is real. It affects the same group as the flu. You know, that other virus that mysteriously disappeared and everyone said it was because of masks yet infection rates for Covid were still rising meaning it really can’t be because of masks?

Covid is now the excuse to try and control everyone. The vaccine does not work in stopping the spread. It lessens the effects. You can still get it and pass it.

Covid, as real as it is, is a political sham now. It’s a # show and a complete public farce. I am sure the vaccine can help but it is not a cure. This is now a political talking point.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Never. Been. A. Successful. Corona. virus. Vaccine.

Drink water. Sit in the sun. Breathe fresh air.

Flu shot makes you ill, covid shot makes you ill.

There is no pandemic. Get your head out of the horse, it’s all smoke and mirrors.

There is no danger, it’s a psychological weapon.

When it evaporates overnight, check out the changes that have been wrought.

People die, it’s not sad, some people never live and that’s a tragedy.

a reply to: wdkirk

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Whatever it is your drinking or smoking, you might need to just put it down and get your head clear. You are gonna need it clear for the near future with all that these Tyrannical control freaks have planned for humanity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join