It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID DNA Alteration (!!!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
COVID Delta variant apparently alters your DNA.

Here’s what I learned.

A friend of mine - who is vaxed - got the Delta variant and got seriously sick. This friend is female and is also very fit but got wrecked by Delta.

She is now recovered but her lungs remain weak. She was a runner prior to the illness and would crank out 3.5 miles in under 28 minutes more-less daily at the office on lunch. Now she is still gassed after walking less than a mile but she’s recovering.

She went to get a negative test to return to work and they said they WOULD NOT test her initially…

Why?

Because apparently if you get Delta you can test positive for up to 90 days - even though you’re not showing symptoms or contagious - because Delta ALTERS YOUR DNA!

Yes. That was stated by a medical professional and they quoted the CDC for this guidance. The upshot:
- you can test positive for up to 90 days after contracting delta - maybe longer.
- It alters your DNA to show you’re positive even though you don’t have any symptoms and are not contagious.
- They didn’t give any guidance on the long-term impact of this effect.
- For those who need to produce a negative test to return to work this presents a material problem.
- They told her that after 10- 14 days following illness you can go about your business in public even though you’re ‘positive’ because the result is reading the modification to your DNA.

This is a hell of a development and was 100% communicated by medical professional citing CDC guidelines.

I cannot find anything about this online. Good news… I mean maybe good news… my friend feels more-less 100% fine other than her lung capacity is still shot/can’t run.

This is some serious stuff with serious implications for people’s health and the economy.

This is not the flu, folks. Straight up - this story is 100% true and I can say that as my friend cannot return to work as she would like to because she will test positive for a long time and probably won’t be negative for a while. My friends daughter also has been testing positive for 3 WEEKS and they let the kiddo back in school!

I cannot speak to how common this is but the doctors knew all about it. Crazy and frankly blows the “flu” comparison out of the water folks - this is a thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I’ve had the flu on 2 separate occasions, where my lung capacity didn’t heal for 3+ months.

I was 18 and 21 years old. An absolute gym rat and basketball playing fiend. A stellar immune system (still do) but it happened TWICE in some of my healthiest years.

It’s more common than you think.

ETA, time will only tell regarding the length of positive testing. She should try again in a week.

On another note, me thinks a man-made virus sounds more plausible on the DNA altering aspect.
edit on 3-9-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sure thing.
Probably not the gene altering clot shot.
Probably the virus.

Come on.
I know you are a newbie, but you need to bring evidence for your claims.
Trust me bro days are over.
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.pnas.org...

Interesting article about some concerns with integration. It did cause issues with testing. We have many many viruses in our genome. Most would be silenced at some point unless they are near active genes like HIV does when it integrates, which it does differently in each person.

It can take awhile to heal from some infections, many even get lung issues with seemingly minor infections from the inflammation.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Covid is not a retrovirus. It has no mechanism to alter your DNA. So I'm calling this BS.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Is she sure it wasn't the jab that altered her DNA?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If you're vaxxed, this is how you know its working.
The delta might just be the vax induced disease. Bill Gates and Fauchi really, really love you all.
edit on 3-9-2021 by starshift because: Couldn't spell fuaci

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It appears that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has some oncovirus properties.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are some viruses that have that property too, some only effect certain animals and some effect humans.

The science shows that this virus can cause mutations in DNA in humans. I wonder if the spike protein is the actual part that causes alterations to DNA?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What people needs to get in the mind is that this jab is still in testing phase, it takes years to find out what this crap will do in the body of people, no all but some as we are no made the same.

You get this "new technology" injected, many gets side effects right away some do not, but the real danger of what this crap can do to the body will take a long time.

And is no reversible.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
www.pnas.org...

Interesting article about some concerns with integration. It did cause issues with testing. We have many many viruses in our genome. Most would be silenced at some point unless they are near active genes like HIV does when it integrates, which it does differently in each person.

It can take awhile to heal from some infections, many even get lung issues with seemingly minor infections from the inflammation.

Sure, but do you really think an RNA virus could integrate?

Edit to add.

Apparently it can:

www.pnas.org...

edit on 3-9-2021 by 1947boomer because: ETA

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu

Is she sure it wasn't the jab that altered her DNA?

Per her doctor, it was not the jab.

And they knew this guidance dead cold. From the CDC.

Another coworker tested positive despite no symptoms ahead of an international flight.

The testing sight that was the positive diagnosis wouldn’t test her again for 90 days. She freaked out.

Found another testing sight and tested negative.

There appears to be a limit on testing - at minimum.

And no, I’m not lying. We’ll see if time bears out how right I am.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It appears that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has some oncovirus properties.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are some viruses that have that property too, some only effect certain animals and some effect humans.

The science shows that this virus can cause mutations in DNA in humans. I wonder if the spike protein is the actual part that causes alterations to DNA?

Interesting link.

I usually go for the CDC abstracts to extrapolate what I search for. Unfortunately I can’t find one of those on this topic.

Also… how do I know this is true with work and her testing? She’s a subordinate report and I get updates from her and internal parties.

So yeah, this is a thing.
edit on 4-9-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Sure thing.
Probably the virus.

Come on.

Newbie doesn’t mean incorrect - or untruthful.

Do you realize the impact of this? I know of a very healthy. fit, attractive and intelligent human who is telling me this and living through it.

So, you call me a newb, and I have a person whom I care about who actually aligns well with ATS philosophically who is living what I’m talking about along with their child.

Up to you what you want to believe. For me, this “it’s the flu” stuff is entirely out the window.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegaiser
Covid is not a retrovirus. It has no mechanism to alter your DNA. So I'm calling this BS.

And my sick friend who recovered and their doctors - alongside their inability to test negative yet they feel fine and are told by the medicinal community it’s ok to go out in public and that their DNA is altered disagree.

The “flu” bullsnip is a load of crap. This is the real deal.

At least for some people - and by that I mean two souls I know and trust.

If you saw them you’d imagine them the picture of health. And this is what they are being told and confiding in me they are scared about.

Not good. Wear a mask, get the Vax, avoid Covid.

You don’t want to have going through your mind what they are dealing with. A mother and child.

Don’t test this momma bear. She will 100% shred you. I like my wife and female friends strong and aggressive - these ladies will cut you and not think twice if it’s warranted.

But it has impacted her. And that’s enough for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Watch this video and read this thread and then let me know if you still have the same opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Not good. Wear a mask, get the Vax, avoid Covid. 

Wear a mask - I do.

Avoid Covid - Sure thing.

Get the Jab - Go f# yourself.

You've literally written a thread about your "vaxed" friend getting incredibly sick from the Delta variant and then you're telling us we should take the shot...

WHY? What's the point? It doesn't protect against anything.

This whole thread is a logical fallacy.

P.S I'm sorry to hear of your friend's misfortune.

edit on 492021 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Sure thing.
Probably the virus.

Come on.

You're last thread was barely a paragraph, bro.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It's both amazing and terrifying how many people don't know basic things like this.

I think that it's down to people getting their information from popular culture, such as TV shows or video games, where they stretch the truth or don't explain things properly.

People watch an episode of the X-Files or Fringe, or the Outer Limits, or whatever the modern equivalent is, and they see somebody being infected with some kind of alien virus that re-writes their DNA to turn them into some kind of mutant monster or bio weapon. But they don't understand that this isn't possible in real life.

I've read all manner of threads on this forum that seem to suggest that Covid can tell if a person has been vaxed, and that it will mutate in response to it, almost as if it's some kind of Borg technology.

There's also a lot of misinformation about what mRNA and what it does, and people are assigning all kinds of wild properties to it, and they simply don't seem to understand that mRNA can't do certain things because it lacks the hardware to do it.

It's like having to explain to somebody who watches too many Michael Bay movies that a regular car can't generate a pair of legs to climb a ladder.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Watch this video and read this thread and then let me know if you still have the same opinion.

Both are BS. We know what Covid is and what it isn't because we've sequenced it's DNA.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Not even a link or any other evidence to support these spurious claims?

Imagine that.
LoL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join