It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID DNA Alteration (!!!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Not even a link or any other evidence to support these spurious claims?

Imagine that.
LoL

Would a YouTube video to some doctor telling you it’s bogus and you should drink bleach seem more credible?

I’m posting this because it’s alarming to me yet I can’t find a CDC abstract on this point.

This “BS” is impacting my friend’s existence and employment.

So believe what you will but this is a thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I posted the link lol, even early in the discussion no one reads anymore on here I guess. It’s a race to who can say the most "scientific” sounding comment that could make sense. Not referring to you specifically but with SARS-CoV-2 no one really reads, they watch videos without confirming studies, skim through articles and that’s it. You seem to know your stuff though from what I’ve seen if I remember correctly. This one does have some truth and people should know.

To summarize the article:

LINE-1 a transposable element in your cells can reverse transcribe sars-CoV-2 genetic elements into your cells. They did it in normal cells and they did it in cells with aberrant, which means not normal, expression of LINE-1. So that means it can happen in a normal person and a person with a genetic issue like cancer. They added a letter that basically says yeah it’s rare but it’s still statistically significant and common enough to be a problem in a pandemic. I would think the cell would silence after awhile though, retrovirus incorporates specifically near active genes, different ones in each cell. I don’t think LINE-1 can do that.

Live virus does this, not the vaccine. Probably because the vaccine doesn’t encode for RdRp, which then needs to read TRS sequences with the leader sequence to make supporting proteins during antisense RNA production in discontinuous transcription. There are also open reading frames that help guide different stages and other structures like loops and folds that change as the virus copies genes. Vaccine doesn’t have this.

Our cells cannot generate genes from RNA without the support of something like RdRp. RNA dependent RNA polymerase is used by viruses, RNA viruses, to generate more RNA. It is an RNA copier/printer protein that is directly copied from the viral RNA as it enters the cell through membrane or endosome binding. So without this, our cells destroy the RNA/mRNA or make protein from positive strand RNA or mRNA. It’s why the vaccine changes your genes theory is so ridiculous, with the mRNA vaccines at least.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Well COVID 19 altering DNA aside, which is bogus because the virus simply does not have the capability to do so.

I hope your friend’s existence and employment status work themselves out.

Thing is its yourself choosing to believe as you wish without any sort of credible proof COVID 19 is altering peoples DNA.

And as far as i can establish nether do the vaccines.

Good luck with that.

www.unicef.org...
www.reuters.com...

I certainly agree with you that COVID 19 is not the same as any common cold, having had it myself in January and also the Mrs who was flat bang on her arse for 10 days straight. Near enough requiring hospitalisation down to her breathing, but down to the fact that the hospitals were filled to capacity, and after waiting on an Ambulance for 7/8 hours, still could not provide a bed because of the situation.

edit on 4-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I believe it and I’m a scientist lol. The virus doesn’t do it, the vaccine doesn’t do it, LINE-1 does it. I think the inflammatory damage from the virus is the issue here. You would need to get really unlucky with viral gene incorporation, reliable and close enough copies, then it would need to be kept in an active and open state for awhile to generate proteins that may cause chronic inflammation. That’s a bunch of ifs, autoimmune or sclerosis is more likely.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

So its not the COVID 19 virus that has the capacity to alter our DNA?

Im not suggesting COVID 19 cannot damage tissue or cause inflammatory damage given what it can do to our lungs or the Phenomena that can come about down to the virus.

LINE1 stuff is a bit above my head all the same but is it not a "self-propagating process repressed in most normal cells"?

Im also seeing "LINE-1" is receiving increasing interest as a cancer biomarker.

Do you imagine that has any further implications where those that have become infected with the disease or where people who are suffering from long term COVID are concerned?
edit on 4-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No, it’s pathway doesn’t allow it. It goes from positive sense RNA to antisense (the opposite) and then back to positive sense. I think people get confused because retro/lenti viruses use RNA but their intermediate is actually DNA instead of an RNA strand that is complementary to the original template strand.

Cells have transposable elements, think of them like fluid or moving genetic sequences. They leave and then reincorporate somewhere else in the genome. LINE-1 has a reverse transcriptase like action, so it can generate DNA and incorporate it from an RNA template. It needs to be guided by something like an open reading frame or regulatory sequence so it can only happen with the virus or an RNA gene, not mRNA.

Now a lot of times cells shut these things up, this can be through many mechanisms like methylation or other methods to alter the structure of DNA. It can also be wound up tight and inaccessible for reading, like rolling a map, or open and accessible, like pulling open a scroll. It’s wrapped around circular proteins called histones which kind of ball it up or open it like yarn. This switch between heterochromatin and euchromatin can also influence expression.

There are so many processes going on and checks and balances. It’s why some of the vaccine spike toxicity stuff is so comical. But they can cause DIC like issues and antibodies to go after clotting factors, not because the spike makes vasculature less smooth, hint it’s already not smooth. But the virus or something like it really is unique. Most people don’t know this stuff so they panic and run with bits and pieces.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It appears we know about this:

www.medpagetoday.com...

Respected experts in genetics have caused a stir on both social media and in scientific circles by suggesting that SARS-CoV-2 can integrate pieces of its genetic code into the human genome.

If true, the results could explain why some people test positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA sometimes months after recovering from their initial infection, even though no infectious virus can usually be grown.

The CDC doesn’t acknowledge the RNA/DNA connection but does talk extensively of those who may have the RNA present in their bodies for extended periods of time:

www.cdc.gov...

Turns out, m6A RNA does impact DNA - and they’re looking into that from a cancer research perspective in an article titled “Modified RNA Has Direct Effect on DNA”:

phys.org...

And m6A RNA is present in SARS COVID 2:

www.nature.com...

All of this layered on top of the CDCs ultra-wordy link above does in fact help validate my friend’s current circumstances and what she was told - we just haven’t told people because - as one article above says - they basically don’t believe there is harm from the integration of covid RNA into human DNA AT THIS TIME…. Yikes.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Well cheers for the information and explanation TheAMEDDDoc anyroad.

Think you are bang on the money, most people, including myself, don’t know that stuff, hence the reason some of us unfortunately panic at the mere mention of spike proteins and mRNA delivery technology.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: rickymouse
It appears that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has some oncovirus properties.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are some viruses that have that property too, some only effect certain animals and some effect humans.

The science shows that this virus can cause mutations in DNA in humans. I wonder if the spike protein is the actual part that causes alterations to DNA?

Interesting link.

I usually go for the CDC abstracts to extrapolate what I search for. Unfortunately I can’t find one of those on this topic.

Also… how do I know this is true with work and her testing? She’s a subordinate report and I get updates from her and internal parties.

So yeah, this is a thing.

CDC as a reliable site?

I do research on the NIH, Medical research sites, and at other reputable scientific research institutes. I also do not listen to what Fauchi says because his own NIH agencies research usually is opposite of what he says.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Your friend with be testing positive becuase the PCR test cannot tell the difference between an active infection and rements of a past infection.
First I've heard about delta variant changing DNA,I have heard rumours of MRNA vaccine altering DNA though.
By the way your friend getting delta variant bad is not a good advert for getting the clotshot,quite the opposite.
Why can't people like you see beyond your saviour and actually think ''Oh it doesn't look like the so called vaccine actually did any good in stopping covid''.
Simple to anyone with a braincell or two but evidently not the Branch Covidians=''the science,man''

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sorry bud, but I caught it, and it felt like half a dozen flus I had over the years in my childhood. I never got tested. Never got treated. I just slapped my balls on the table and said "# you virus, your a bitch and I will continue to do what I do".
I already had a weak lung from a car accident a decade ago. I'm doing just #ing fine.

Kids barely felt it. I'm running swimming and climbing trees with the kids just fine. Kill the fear and end the terrorism. I will take on any more manufactured variants and my body will continue to be a graveyard for those viruses.

It had to be covid because the cold and flu have been all but extinct since 2020 according to CDC data, amiright?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join