It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorkers Can Dine Indoors Right After First Vaccination Shot, De Blasio Says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is an "emperor wears not clothes" type of moment, huh? The dining thing is all about control. And people will fight each other over their medical records instead of fighting the government, because the government is good at making people fight each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

Same here for soccer games:

"Get the shot to protect others and you can watch the game"

Vaccine stations in front of the stadium, want in? Get jabbed and ignore all "science" on the vaccine, you are suddenly safe, because it's different when you walk into a stadium after the jab.

The stadium has mystic powers to make the vaccine instantly work.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: DashVol

This echoes the rule in the UK where only the "vaccinated" are allowed into restaurants, clubs etc.....

Err....which 'rule' is that because I can, and do, go in more or less anywhere I like with or without face masks?
It is government recommendation that people wear masks on public transport and my Doctors surgery asks that people wear them.

Of course individual business owners can ask that patrons wear masks if they wish but I've been in plenty of pubs, clubs and restaurants recently and never once been asked to put one on.

Rules are slightly different in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

It isn't about masks, it's about the vaccine. Why would you go down a tangent about masks when it's about the vaccine? Both are separate topics, the posters claim was about vaccine.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I honestly believe that at this point its being used mainly to support the lockdown to begin with. And I believe the lockdown all started with the IMF.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's also clear politics likes lockdowns. Last year our local politicians entertained "climate lockdowns".

A little appetizer for what's to come.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hmmm.... Odd.... My empathy just evaporated.

Lol, enjoy your escape from madness to absolute paradise

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just keep in mind that Hawaii is the location of Phage. It won't be all fun and games.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Just making a point.

As far as I'm aware no-one needs to show proof of vaccination to do anything in England, at present.
It might be slightly different in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland but I don't think so.

I've certainly not been asked for it and I haven't seen any sign of it as a requirement for entry etc and I've never heard of any instances of people being asked for proof of vaccination.

Other people may have, but I haven't.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thinking about going to Death and Co and Keens, anyone want cocktails and a nice porterhouse?

I can't.

I'll be waiting behind the dumpsters out back though.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Kind of unrelated, but I hope you didn't get wrecked by Ida being in Jersey.

I know NYC and Jersey got some record flooding. I'm sure indoor dining is probably low on their priority list after last night.

Thanks, I'm good with only first world problem. Was supposed to leave for Italy yesterday but switched that to a Hawaii trip since protests have closed the train stations in Italy. This got canceled and I'm now leaving tomorrow, maybe.

Say hi for me when you get there.

They're still sanitizing the island from my visit.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just to be clear here.. The jabs take some time to imbue their effects. Not exactly complicated on "why."

Now, putting aside any adverse events or long term consequences, they simply exist as a tool in our toolbox of mitigating symptoms to some degree. Other things do this better, but never mind that if you want to ignore it.

Just, you know.. for anyone that is super-pro-jab, please understand that they do not confer "immunity" to infection or transmission. They never have, and the data from early on (before they were ever injected into a single member of the public) showed exactly what we were dealing with.

Ill make the ""prediction"" that they are nearly ineffective in limiting transmission/infection (less than 5%) and only minimally effective at reducing symptoms (less than 50%). That doesnt mean they are the worst things in the world or anything ..again putting aside any discussion about adverse/longterm consequences.. you should just know exactly what you are dealing with. The data itself is sloowwllllllyyyyyyy leaking through the propaganda sieve, and will likely be blamed on something or another.. but this is how its always been.

If you are genuinely concerned about "covid," do not take the vaccine and then suddenly think you can make up for lost time. This behavior, coupled with the compromised immune systems from our approach in general, isnt the best situation for any illness or disease and that includes SARS-CoV-2 and covid.

TL;DR: Mandates are dumb. De Blasio is dumb.
edit on 2-9-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All that means is a bunch of vaxxed people in restaurants without masks will be passing COVID back and forth to one another as the vax doesn't prevent getting COVID or giving it to others.

There is no science here.

But there is communism here if you have been looking for it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is De Blasio and their health officials following what is happening in Israel? on Sep 1 Israel has recorded covid cases of 16. a record breaking for the first month and day of Sep just last year before the rollout of the vaccines it was 2k or 3k on the same day.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
Is that what they want so they could still blame it upon on un vaxed to pass on these restrictions?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can't.

I'll be waiting behind the dumpsters out back though.

Behind? Not in?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just keep in mind that Hawaii is the location of Phage. It won't be all fun and games.

I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled. Worried what his scientific knowledge mixed with yours of the supernatural is a bad combo.

Might get some faulty emergency alerts there again. I know you're all hot and bothered from Nader and flood alerts and might bring that energy with ya.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Kind of unrelated, but I hope you didn't get wrecked by Ida being in Jersey.

I know NYC and Jersey got some record flooding. I'm sure indoor dining is probably low on their priority list after last night.

Thanks, I'm good with only first world problem. Was supposed to leave for Italy yesterday but switched that to a Hawaii trip since protests have closed the train stations in Italy. This got canceled and I'm now leaving tomorrow, maybe.

France is going the same way....my family canceled a 3 week trip because of it...were supposed to leave Saturday.

They will likely be locked down very soon.

I would love to see what the figures are on canceled trips worldwide are at this point. It is almost like every country is trying to keep their own citizens from going anywhere, vaccinated or not.

edit on 9/2/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I would love to see what the figures are on canceled trips worldwide are at this point. It is almost like every country is trying to keep their own citizens from going anywhere, vaccinated or not.

I can only speak for the flight that I was supposed to be on, UA40 EWR-FCO on 9/2, but it went out half full from being full the day before.

This is the back cabin, the middle on was the same. Only first was full due to upgrades:

edit on 3-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Blasio thinks he's playing "Fizbin"

Just make up some rules like at a little girls tea party.

"When it's dark on Tuesdays you can share a box of Ding Dongs." New York's finest.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Except it doesn’t offer immunity, their is no full effect of immunity granted.

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

originally posted by: Neobucket
The vaccine offers FULL IMUNItY??

Source?

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters
a reply to: Banquo

It may take two weeks after the second dose for one to gain the full effect of immunity granted by the vaccine, but it only takes one shot, to bow your knee to cesear.

I didn't say full immunity. I said the full effect of the immunity granted by the vaccine. That means it takes two weeks to get the full effect of the immunity; whatever it may be, offered by the vaccine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join