It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan has Covid19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Some normal healthy people have had severe reactions.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The media reaction tells you everything you need to know. Almost wishing Joe had passed, I think, but angrier that he used ivermectin to recover quickly. I prefer to listen to doctors all around the globe, operating outside the cabal, like in Japan, India and nations in Africa, all which state that the human ivermectin medicine is readily available, cheap and a great prophylactic for various parasites, and now the 'rona. Can't make bank on a vax if the alternative is available and works...a tablet a day much like anti-malarias.
there are people who will rot in hell forever for politicizing medical treatment, causing the unnecessary deaths of thousands, and ruining the economy of countries.
edit on 2-9-2021 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Leroy33860

Your doctor can't confirm you had Covid or not. As Elon Musk demonstrated last year, and as anybody who has been following it knows, the PCR tests are notoriously unreliable. He was sick and tested 4 times in 24 hours. 2 were positive and 2 were negative.

You and your doctor may as well toss a coin to determine what viral particle was in your body.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Not sure about USA but none of that stuff is easy to get in UK. A drip? Bloody hell. No chance of getting that in UK.

Oh, and antibiotics... Why?

perhaps due to the repertory infection that comes along with the nasal drip part? When I had it, the cough and chest issues were the only hard part to deal with. And after 3 weeks, convincing my doc to give me some amoxicillin was the key to getting over what I had. Can't speak for Joe, you should ask him.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I've had around twenty people tell me they believe they had it
before 2020 too. Makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
I prefer to listen to doctors all around the globe, like in Japan, India and nations in Africa, all which state that the human ivermectin medicine is readily available, cheap and a great prophylactic for various parasites, and now the 'rona. Can't make bank on a vax if the alternative is available and works.

I agree with this statement.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Leroy33860

Your doctor can't confirm you had Covid or not. As Elon Musk demonstrated last year, and as anybody who has been following it knows, the PCR tests are notoriously unreliable. He was sick and tested 4 times in 24 hours. 2 were positive and 2 were negative.

You and your doctor may as well toss a coin to determine what viral particle was in your body.

I did not know this about Elon.
Thank you fer the information.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That was an interesting publication, but it didn't provide any support for the idea that it could be used as an anti-viral.

I gather that Ivermectin works by blocking a neurotransmitter in invertebrates which paralyzes the body-wall and pharyngeal muscle in nematodes, but has no effect on mammals as it cannot cross the blood-brain barrier into the CNS, where GABA receptors are located.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe Joe was also vaccinated.

Another case of the vaccine failing, eh?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

That was an interesting publication, but it didn't provide any support for the idea that it could be used as an anti-viral.

I gather that Ivermectin works by blocking a neurotransmitter in invertebrates which paralyzes the body-wall and pharyngeal muscle in nematodes, but has no effect on mammals as it cannot cross the blood-brain barrier into the CNS, where GABA receptors are located.

Stop converting what I said into something I did not.

I said nothing about its appropriateness as an anti-viral. I merely disputed the characterization of Ivermectin as solely a "horse dewormer".

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I don't know of any anti-vaxer that dislikes someone for getting the jab.

Exactly. I feel sorry for/pity them, but thats as far as it goes.

However, that quickly changes if they start to whine about me not getting it, and changes even more dramatically if said whining includes noises about I should be forced to get it.

However there are plenty of haters on the other side of the spectrum.

Yeppers... those are the ones that I despise.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: carewemust
No problem. He's taking antibiotics which don't work on a virus.

-sigh-

The z-pack is for the potentially secondary bacterial pneumonia, which is quite common with COVID, and why the z-pack is included in some of the protocols.

Again, personally, I would omit the z-pack unless I was confirmed to have a serious bacterial infection - which should always be the case before antibiotics are used, anywhere, anytime., by anyone.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: booyakasha

Some normal healthy people have had severe reactions.

Nope. Lack of symptoms does not equate to healthy.

This thing only hits people who have underlying conditions, generally, insulin resistance/heart disease.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There is lots of info about Ivermectin's antiviral properties, yes, even on PubMed.

I will not do your homework for you though, so feel free to ridicule my response since I refused to provide you supporting documentation that you can ignore.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I have heart disease. I've had covid. His treatment regiment doesn't sound very sensical. It's just a damn flu. I was better in a day. Drink some water and watch some Netflix, and you'll be fine. I went to the hospital just in case. Literally, they gave me water. Overloading your body on a whim with a bunch of stuff is probably more dangerous.

Also, I'm not a doctor. Just talking from my own experience.

Oh and BTW, I was charged nearly 5000 USD for the water.... 😐
edit on 2-9-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Why do you assume someone who took the time to read a study linked in a post would ignore additional studies? I like to read. I work in a medical field. That's the first study I've read about ivermectin and I assumed it would discuss anti-viral properties. Anyway, I found an in-vitro study where it inhibited replication of covid-19. The results of the clinical studies in humans should be interesting.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I have heart disease.

Sorry to hear it. The good news is, it is entirely reversible, if you're willing to actually learn proper nutrition/lifestyle...

That said, it just means you are much higher risk, not guaranteed to get seriously ill let alone die.

I've had covid. His treatment regiment doesn't sound very sensical. It's just a damn flu

Sometimes, yes. There is no question some people can die if untreated, that is the crime - the official treatment protocol from tptb is - do not treat. Go home, and if it becomes hard to breathe, come to the death factory hospital and receive O2, and if you get worse, get vented, and likely be murdered.

I was better in a day. Drink some water and watch some Netflix, and you'll be fine. I went to the hospital just in case. Literally, they gave me water.

Yep. And likely fed you garbage. Like I said - no treatment.

Overloading your body on a whim with a bunch of stuff is probably more dangerous

He wasn't 'overloading his body on a whim', he was simply - from what I read - following the FLCCC protocol.

Also, I'm not a doctor. Just talking from my own experience.

Oh and BTW, I was charged nearly 5000 USD for the water.... 😐

Yeah, one of many reasons I will never go to a hospital for anything other than some sever trauma event (nowhere I'd rather be than a modern trauma center if I'm in some kind of bad accident).

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: carewemust
He said he is taking horse dewormer among other treatments to cure himself from COVID.

He did not say that. You did.

Either you're a victim of the propaganda or a perpetrator of it.

Ivermectin is also a human drug, prescribed since the 1980s.

Meanwhile....

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

Ivermectin...has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world....

It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found.

Mic drop....

2nd

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Why do you assume someone who took the time to read a study linked in a post would ignore additional studies?

Why do you believe it is my job to post links to studies for you to peruse, when you can easily find them yourself if you're even halfway serious about looking into it with an open mind.

I like to read. I work in a medical field. That's the first study I've read about ivermectin and I assumed it would discuss anti-viral properties. Anyway, I found an in-vitro study where it inhibited replication of covid-19. The results of the clinical studies in humans should be interesting.

Great! Glad to see you're not gaslighting, unlike many on here.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yeah I need to work on my heart. Very true. The only reason I went to the hospital is they're pretty insistent on that with heart troubles/chest pain. I didn't realize that about FLCCC protocol, so maybe he did what's best for him, and I'm glad he's getting better.

However, to my knowledge, no one in the hospital has tried to kill me. They just keep reviving me. I don't know where you're at, but that's kinda strange. I sure as all hell wouldn't trust a nursing home though.

edit on 2-9-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join