It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan has Covid19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
He caught it gigging in Florida.
He says he felt it coming on Saturday night.

Announced on Instagram...

Link

Joe Rogan announced on Wednesday that he has tested positive for coronavirus, adding that he took a series of medications, including ivermectin. Rogan added that his treatments also included monoclonal antibodies, Z-pack antibiotics, and a vitamin drip for "three days in a row."

"Here we are on Wednesday, and I feel great," he said.

link to article...
Readable version

Better article

His method of treatment is what I plan to do if I get it again.
I had it in November of 2019, lost my sense of taste and smell fer about 13 days.
Some congestion, fever, flu like symptoms. Never did go to the doctor.
Kinda wish I had so I could have solid conformation it was Covid19.

edit on 2021 9 by Leroy33860 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leroy33860

Linky

His method of treatment is what I plan to do when it's my turn.

Some background on Joe Rogan please? One or two sentences are all that's needed.

What is his method of treatment? I don't see it. Can't watch videos at my location.

Maybe there are other people on this planet who can't either.

Help us all out please.

Thanks in advance.

-cwm

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
He does all that stuff when he started getting sick....most people don't get covid in the first place from the virus, why start taking multiple meds if you are just fighting a virus, I wouldn't waste my time except maybe for taking a zinc pill if I start catching a virus, it is usually over in a few days for me anyway. I might make a big pot of medicinal chicken soup or take some lozenges containing zinc and elderberry, but that would be all I would do for three or four days no matter what disease I came down with. I wouldn't even go in and get tested for four days or more.

I eat foods on a regular basis that are antiviral, I have been doing that for decades, I learned to like these kinds of foods long ago, even before I boosted the amounts for treating my TLE so I don't have partial seizures.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I apologize and will work on that now.
I haven't much time and I wanted to get it out there.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Joe Rogan is an entertainer, comedian, TV and podcast show host, and he is also a commentator on UFC fight. He is very famous with the young libertarian/conservative crowds and some corners of the Bernie bros as well.

He said he is taking horse dewormer among other treatments to cure himself from COVID.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Joe Rogan is an entertainer, comedian, TV and podcast show host, and he is also a commentator on UFC fight. He is very famous with the young libertarian/conservative crowds and some corners of the Bernie bros as well.

He said he is taking horse dewormer among other treatments to cure himself from COVID.

Thank-you! That's what I get for being OLD and on ATS too much, lol.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

He did not say that. You did.

Either you're a victim of the propaganda or a perpetrator of it.

Ivermectin is also a human drug, prescribed since the 1980s.

Meanwhile....

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

Ivermectin...has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world....

It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found.

edit on 1-9-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Leroy33860

I’m actually glad he got it.
He has the means and the want, to try different things - as he did, to try to find a way to minimize the symptoms.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Joe Rogan Take Ivermectin For Covid He (Better)

Links to a 10 min video by Alex Jones and Joe Rogan talking about getting covid and getting over it. Joe used lots of different treatments and good again in a few days.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

He caught after it gigging in Florida this weekend.

Linky

Joe Rogan announced on Wednesday that he has tested positive for coronavirus, adding that he took a series of medications, including ivermectin. Rogan added that his treatments also included monoclonal antibodies, Z-pack antibiotics, and a vitamin drip for "three days in a row."

link to article...
Readable version

Better article

Maybe he secretly got vaccinated but doesn’t want to admit it because he would lose some of his followers, the same as Tucker Carlson? Just speculating.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
why didn't he go to the hospital and why wasn't he put on a ventilator?

Cause normal healthy people don't do that.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Just speculating.

More like wishful thinking.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Linky

link to article...
Readable version

Better article

Maybe he secretly got vaccinated but doesn’t want to admit it because he would lose some of his followers, the same as Tucker Carlson? Just speculating.

I don't know of any anti-vaxer that dislikes someone for getting the jab. However there are plenty of haters on the other side of the spectrum.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Who cares?

Oh poor Joe got a cold made a trillion people look at instagram and will recover fine

Who cares?

Hey do you care that my Uncle Donald died 3 days ago because of heart failure? Who gives a * about heart failure unless its covid related

who cares?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

He caught it gigging in Florida.

Link

link to article...
Readable version

Better article

His method of treatment is what I plan to do if I get it again.
I had it in November of 2019, lost my sense of taste and smell fer about 13 days.
Some congestion, fever, flu like symptoms. Never did go to the doctor.
Kinda wish I had so I could have solid conformation it was Covid19.

You wouldn't have had solid confirmation. I caught it September 2019 and they told me it was an unidentifiable virus, most likely belonging to the coronavirus family. Been here longer than we've been told and most people just thought it was a flu strain.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Linky

link to article...
Readable version

Better article

I don't know of any anti-vaxer that dislikes someone for getting the jab. However there are plenty of haters on the other side of the spectrum.

This.

Extreme vitriol, hate and wishes of misfortune come from ONE side of this debate and ONE side only

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

No problem. He's taking antibiotics which don't work on a virus.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Not sure about USA but none of that stuff is easy to get in UK. A drip? Bloody hell. No chance of getting that in UK.

Oh, and antibiotics... Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join