It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nursing home reports Covid outbreak among ‘fully vaccinated residents and staff’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Usually other MSM would probably just bury or not to report news stories such this. But it is happening. A nursing home is in a lockdown after fully vaxed residents and staff had being reported of a covid outbreak.

Being vaxed doesn't protect you from catching it. Same thing with booster shots.
Nursing home reports Covid outbreak among ‘fully vaccinated residents and staff’

A midlands nursing home is in lockdown after more than a dozen fully vaccinated residents and staff tested positive for Covid-19.

“It is a worrying development but I do know Laurel Lodge has led the way in effectively managing the virus and while it is disappointing for the facility, I have no doubt that all necessary measures are being put in place,” he said.

edit on 1-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Was this their 7th or 8th round of booster jabs?
It's very likely vaccine induced covid.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How is anybody supposed to confirm this "perfect" story from Ireland ?? 😃

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

Vaccine induce covid? Could you explain me how in the name of Science this works?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I can already see where this is going... when no one dies they will say the vaccine saved everyone. Will it be true? Possibly. Or maybe the variant is less deadly. Either way this article is the set up for the "vaccine saved everyone" narrative.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I can already see where this is going... when no one dies they will say the vaccine saved everyone. Will it be true? Possibly. Or maybe the variant is less deadly. Either way this article is the set up for the "vaccine saved everyone" narrative.

Does that bother you? If so, I would really like to know why?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Watch them do the switch of narrative soon. It's either to turn around and offer an even better solution to the vaccines...

or because they need to act like suddenly everything most of us here have been writing over and over is becoming the truth.

Of course I hope that those people will be fine. We loose every time someone dies, regardless if it is because of the vaccine or not having a vaccine, there will be sorrow in families and mourning.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I wonder how many staff, residents or visitors lied about their vaccine status. Sick
edit on 1-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Due to the spike proteins.

newsrescue.com...

sciencebasedmedicine.org...
a reply to: Bunch

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We've had two cases at my home.... fully vaxxed

Thank God they're both ok...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So what's the point of a "vaccine," if any suspicion of exposure or contact from the unholy non-jabbed and genetically intact, could undo an entire series of pharmaceutical cocktails, multi masking and other rituals, and that's been "approved" and pushed thrigh non stop narratives?
It's USELESS, except in rewarding the elites to further their agendas.

a reply to: MDDoxs

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I wonder how many staff, residents or visitors lied about their vaccine status. Sick

It is pretty sick to believe so strongly in a “vaccine” that isn’t a vaccine at all.

Sick and delusional.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We have had some cases in fully vaccinated residents in nursing homes up here, and even fully vaccinated people working in the homes. Of course, unless you know someone working in the home, you will not hear about it on the news, they report the cases but not the vaccine status in the news.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Probably zero.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Has anyone talked about this?

Pfizer CEO: Vaccine-Resistant strains – and a new booster shot to “treat” them = MORE SHOTS.

The current COVID-19 vaccines may reach a point where they no longer work against variants, says Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla......

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The current COVID-19 vaccines may reach a point where they no longer work

Given the data that is slowly trickling in. It is at least a stretch to claim it ever worked.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

There are tons of stories of vaxxed people getting covid....some are super sick...and then, there are the deaths.
I have said this before....at this point in the #show....there is nothing to convince me that the experimental injections are not actually virus injections...while some are placebos.

Someone, prove me wrong on that.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I seem to remember that about 10 years ago there was a researcher in europe that created a "leaky" vaccine that mildly attenuated some kind of sheep or bird flu and after 8 or 10 generations of passing this flu back and forth between the sheep or birds using the leaky vaccine he arrived at a seriously toxic airborne flu that killed humans much more effectively than covid. I wonder if they are using leaky vaccines to create a seriously deadly flu in the general population (a term used in prisons). Old Age and LTC homes would be the perfect breeding ground it appears.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Second time today I've seen a post like this.

The other one was in the Joe Rogan thread saying that Joe is secretly vaccinated which is why he recovered so quickly from Covid...

Stop reaching to fit your narrative.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 292021 by Wide-Eyes because: To add link.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: starshift

Vaccine induce covid? Could you explain me how in the name of Science this works?

Of course it's old news the injections are not vaccines, but stories such as this are becoming commonplace.

Cape Cod in July saw the same thing with 75% of 'cases' being among fully 'vaccinated' individuals.

Around the world higher rates of injections are followed by higher rates of cases. It was planned that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join