It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop dehumanizing each other.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Yes stop dehumanising each other. You animals!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hey! I resemble that remark!

a reply to: surfer_soul

edit on 2-9-2021 by Dalamax because:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Bravo -- and thank you! It needs to be said.

I have to say that sometimes snark can make a point in a profound way... but only when done well, and the point is already a profound point to be made. I know that's not what you're talking about though.

It also has to be said that some people really are here just to disrupt and bully others. For them it's just "fun" to be an ugly hateful person. For others, it's work... but probably not too many. They count on the ones who do it for "fun" to be their voluntary foot soldiers in the divide-and-conquer battles. Unfortunately, some then think it's what all the Cool and Qool kids do.

Finally, the most important thing of all to know, is that we choose how we react and where and how we expend our energy. No one has to lower themselves to that level if they don't want to. Just make the point you want to make. Once you have, it's very simple to say, "I'm done with you. Our words will stand on their own merit." Then move on, no looking back.

It works in any situation where another poster refuses to debate and discuss in good faith.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

..but then fails to provide any actual evidence

Oh.

How can you write a title like this, and then use this kind of statement in the middle of it? Instead of compassion and love, spiritual cultivation and learning together how to climb towards humanity...

..it's about PROVING things. It's about EVIDENCE.

Can you even imagine how disappointing this is?

P.S. Yes, I said 'climbing towards humanity', as I think we are not even 10% to where Ancient Egyptians, and especially the Atlantian priesthood was before the calamity started, when it comes to humanity, understanding of reality, having compassion and understanding towards each other, cultivating ourselves spiritually - even the pyramids are exactly at the right spot(s) for not only mirroring Orion, but for this planet's 'Power Spots', planetary meridians, energy lines, etc.. and were meant for spiritual INITIATION!

And no, I don't mean the perverted version of what that word used to mean, I mean ACTUAL spiritual initiation, where your spirit can leave your body for extended periods of time and your body will be fine because of the same effect that ensures food doesn't spoil in a pyramid and razors get sharp. It's because two separate energies - cosmic and planetary - join in a well-built, specifically proportioned pyramid at around 2/3 from its bottom, to nourish and 'enliven' (if that's a word) the body and whatever happens to be there.

Initiation can be a long and arduous process - you can think of 'Homer Simpson' in the simpsons, when he does 'chili tripping' (I think this happened twice, once in the movie and once in the show) as a starting point to understand a bit of how esoteric it is - then you can realize the parable of the devil tempting the Christ - what else was that but a description of an initiation that even he had to go through because of the physical incarnation, to get back to his actual spiritual level even in a physical body.

According to a source, the ancient Egyptian spiritual students were required to be able to completely control all emotions before they could even be let attempt the initiation. Basically you go in 'relatively normal' and if everything goes well and you're strong, you come back enlightened and all chakras fully open and in complete synchronization with the Cosmos (which happened to the Christ, of course, or more like, he made happen).

Comparing their spiritual and loving 'Golden Age' (you can even look at some murals where they're simply working, and just FEEL how much fun that work was, I didn't expect to feel something like that, I was actually watching a James Bond-movie, and they were in Egypt there.. I think it was "Spy, Who Loved Me" or something. Suddenly, while pausing just to see what the mural was like, staring and admiring its artistic beauty, I just felt this overwhelming 'joy of work' - that's when I really and truly understood how ..

.. WORK IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!

But this world sucks the joy and fun out of everything, especially school and work. Can you imagine how much fun learning COULD be if done right? Can you imagine if FUN was the center point of 'designing a school system', how great it would be? We'd reach spiritual cultivation in no time!

Anyway, my point is two-fold;

1) The people of this planet are so disappointing, I haven't found a 'real human being' yet. I don't consider myself quite there yet, either, but at least I am trying to reach that - most people don't seem to give a hoot about such ambitions or endeavours. I just call people of this planet 'half-animals', due to them being so animalistic, they're sometimes basically little demons. It can be very scary to suddenly be yelled at by some stranger and then be stalked by them although you didn't do anything.

2) If we consider humanity at around half-point of level one or even near the end of level one (though level two beings can already be somewhat independent on physical matter and thus bodies as well, but this is temporary, they can't do it for extended periods of time usually, and they already have some obligations, while level one beings don't), this planet's people roam mostly around maybe from 10% to 25%, so there's still a long way to go.

The worst thing is the materialism and nihilism, together with atheism it makes these people immoral and non-accountable - without reincarnation, there can't be karma, without Creator, there's no one to be accountable to or reason to be moral to other people, without understanding the brotherhood of human beings, there's no reason to not punch someone's face if it isn't likable enough, and so on. I know that atheists try to very angrily rationalize how one CAN be a 'good human being' and still be atheist, but there's really nothing absolute to stop them from being evil, because morality can be arbitrary without a Creator that has set clear rule about it and all.

In the end, that's just rationalization, so if they can rationalize 'goodness', they surely can rationalize 'evil' after the fact. I mean, without consequences (no karma), only the fear of getting caught by the system keeps them from doing whatever they want.

Ok, I admit this might be somewhat debatable, but I didn't write this to debate this stuff, so whatever. But when you look at this world, you have to realize people of this planet are not on a good path, and they have lost something important. I think it's understanding what and who they really are (what = eternal energy concentrations called 'souls', who = Cosmic Sparks created by the Creator by separating us from the Cosmic Ocean that we will return to some day)...

That's why everything looks weird to us; we call our Space Neighbours 'aliens' (what an alienating and insulting term!), we don't understand what abortion is, so we call it murder (foreheadslap), we don't have a clue of what so-called 'death' is, so we think it's always sad and cry (groan, how selfish!), instead of being happy for the one that doesn't have to be in this heavy and nightmarish planet anymore, we don't know how to raise kids or handle a dog, so we let them control the world (so they develop traumas and 'problem behaviour' and are put on medication or murdered, because that's our solution to everything), we eat murdered animals' poisonous carcasses, we use synthetic drugs as medications because we forgot the age-old wisdom about herbs and wonder about side effects and why our legs stop working, ..

Ok, this is turning into MY rant now, so I'll stop here. But look at what people are doing, it can't be called great wisdom.

edit on 4-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join