It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron gambled on coronavirus immunity passport — and won

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here come MSM cheering and celebrating Macron's decision to push the vax passports during the eve of summer holidays as a success while calling the protests as "marginal"

Probably a bit to early to call this a success story for Macron and his decision because i heard from some friends who went in France areas some shops looked a bit empty in some places.

But that doesn't stop the MSM for calling Macron's decision to push these vax passports a success. Macron moved on with the idea of the vax passports because Aus was doing it first.

I think its a bit to early to call it a success.
Macron gambled on coronavirus immunity passport — and won

Nothing like acting like Tyrant when your giving your own people no choices as by either you take the vax or no food.

Each week, officials at the Elysée and in the prime minister’s office anxiously waited for the figures on the size of the protests to roll in. Now, as the country approaches its target of giving 50 million people at least one jab by the end of August, many of those officials are heaving a sigh of relief. “We are patting ourselves on the back, though we know we have not yet reached results that are completely satisfactory,” said one government adviser. "Macron took a firm decision, and the French gave him their vote of confidence. The protests have remained marginal.”

They are still calling these vax passports a living saving. Yet in Israel its the opposite.

“It saved tens of thousands of lives,” said Martin Blachier, a public health consultant. “The French were reluctant [to get the jab] and he crafted a message that was heard. It was the best moment of his handling of the crisis, maybe even of his tenure.”

Yes the French were reluctant to take the vaxs but its not like the govt officials haven't threaten the people right? its all good for the greater good right?

And that’s the point. Proponents say the health pass has worked because people reacted by getting vaccinated, which protects them from developing serious conditions even if they do get the virus.

But what about the side effects of the vaxs?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I find it amusing how the MSM has being reluctant to report the news stories out of France that showed a lot of cities into opposition and protests.

The only reason there were less protests because the police were heavily present in many of those cities. In some cases it was harder to even protest.

At least even this ridiculous artlice is admitting hey at least even if your vaxed you can still transmit the disease to either other vax people or unvaxed people.

They lied to those people. That the vax would prevent the transmit the disease. The article still doesn't show how good or if businesses are doing well in France as after pushing these vax passports.

But according to what i heard there are some shops in Paris, France which are empty and had being empty. This vax passport push seems more about something else thing your health while they are admitting that you could still spread the virus even if your vaxed.

edit on 31-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Here's what most "normies don't understand:

The people pushing this agenda, they ain't like us. They don't reason like us. They don't have the same values, care about the same things. They are what is know as existential nihilists. This means that for them, winning is the only option and they will win at all costs or destroy everything if they can't win. Total annihilation is preferable to losing for them.

Add to that the fact that most of them are so corrupt and so morally and legal compromised that if they do ever lose, they know that their lives would be over. If they have to go down, they'll take us all down with them.

Normal people are willing to work out compromises, to listen and barter and engage. Not these folks. It'll literally ALL or NOTHING with them.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I was thinking about how asymptomatic cases were counted and if they were counted in the total number of cases.

This is for the time period of February 2020–May 2021 on the CDC website:
www.cdc.gov...

They have an estimate for number of infections and I became curious if asymptomatic cases were counted in the infection estimate and if so how was the number calculated. They provided a couple of links to how they arrived at their results.

The first CDC link:
February–September 2020

"We estimated that nearly 53 million SARS-CoV-2 infections, including 45 million symptomatic illnesses and 2.4 million associated hospitalizations, ..."
academic.oup.com...

The second CDC link has estimated there are 24 % more deaths not reported and doesn't factor in asymptomatic cases:
March 2020—April 2021

"Given data entry delays and incomplete national reporting, jurisdictions reported aggregated counts daily for the previous day. Probable, asymptomatic, and travel-associated cases were excluded from counts of confirmed cases used in this analysis."

"In conclusion, we estimated 766,611 total COVID-19 deaths occurred during March 8, 2020–May 29, 2021, the first 15 months of the pandemic. Of these, 184,477 (24%) were not captured through death certificates and not previously reported as COVID-19–attributable deaths."
www.thelancet.com...(21)00011-9/fulltext

The CDC based on these two links listed 120 million infections for the time period February 2020–May 2021.

So the CDC used the methodologies from these two links to calculate it's statistics but neither methodology factors in asymptomatic cases??????

Here is a link that does talk about the difficulty of calculating asymptomatic cases from August 13th, 2021:

www.sciencealert.com...
"Now an analysis by a group of US medical researchers on more than 350 studies has found just over 35 percent of all COVID-19 infections don't proceed to a symptomatic phase."

In conclusion. I am not convinced these numbers are correct at all. Especially the number of deaths if asymptomatic cases are not being included.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Re: www.worldometers.info...

I was pleasantly surprised to see France paying attention to SCIENCE, by treating "Covid-19 immunity" due to Covid recovey, as a qualifier. As the above link shows, France has 5.1 million citizens who fit the bill, by possessing Covid-19 antibodies due to recovering from this barely lethal disease.

From your link in the Opening Post..

The COVID immunity pass — a digital or paper certificate that contains proof of vaccination, of immunity, or of a negative test — is needed to get into cafés, bars, restaurants, hospitals, museums, galleries, and on trains, planes and coaches. On Monday, the scheme was extended to the employees of all venues that are open to the public.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

In Russia Businesses owners were already complaining that these vax mandates and vax passports were killing their jobs and places.
Here is a quote from a article.

However, Moscow this week had to drop its ban on people entering cafes, restaurants and bars without a health pass after owners complained it was killing business.

I already saw a similar story happening to a business owner in NYC complaining how he lost 25% of businesses in week because of the vax passports

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If history has taught us anything its that when pushed too far the french will obliterate anything to do with tyranny. They may surrender faster than any country out there when pressed from outside but the french don't take that kind of stuff from their own.

Sorry I had to add the joke about surrendering...kind of obligatory though lol!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In Crazy Canada JT and Liberals removed the option of the test. I do hope to see a pushback of some kind this is going to hurt businesses a lot.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The French surrender, who would have thunk it?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

In Crazy Canada JT and Liberals removed the option of the test. I do hope to see a pushback of some kind this is going to hurt businesses a lot.

Having a "Negative" test result is tricky. You can be negative this morning, and positive by this evening.

Frankly, it's all B.S., considering that Covid-19 is one of the smallest killers of human beings this year.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Get that baguette ready, the french don't mind bending over..

ooh la la...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The whole France gives up argument is OLD NEWS! That was decades ago, they are not the same! I don't see people in the states protesting such restrictions! They just take their shot and think life will be normal again. They don't stand up and fight unless it's some dead criminal they are told to fight for then they rob innocent people and businesses. I don't see the French every doing this! So yea I would rather be French anyday than American.... I even tell people I am Canadian when I travel overseas. People really dont know how much the outside world dislikes Americans.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Here's what most "normies don't understand:

The people pushing this agenda, they ain't like us. They don't reason like us. They don't have the same values, care about the same things. They are what is know as existential nihilists.

For some reason knowing about nihilism and struggling with that in the 80s and knowing about existentialism, I'd never put the two together. Thanks for sharing this idea of the combined notions, it was something I wasn't aware of.

Existential nihilism is the philosophical theory that life has no intrinsic meaning or value.[1] With respect to the universe, existential nihilism suggests that a single human or even the entire human species is insignificant, without purpose and unlikely to change in the totality of existence. According to the theory, each individual is an isolated being born into the universe, barred from knowing 'why'. The inherent meaninglessness of life is largely explored in the philosophical school of existentialism, where one can potentially create their own subjective 'meaning' or 'purpose'. Of all types of nihilism, existential nihilism has received the most literary and philosophical attention.[2]

WiKi Link

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
New published papers from medrxiiv.org shows pretty much 99.997% survivability all the way up to 72yrs where it drops to 99.4%

What on earth are these tin pot dictators doing?

I think we all know

Well we know something VERY HUGE is going down… but it certainly isn’t COVID19
edit on 1-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join