It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis say no 'gay pride' in Holy City

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

JERUSALEM – A new poll shows a vast majority of Israelis – secular and religious – oppose an international homosexual event scheduled to take place here this summer, while a press conference planned for yesterday in which chief religious leaders were to express their outrage over the homosexual gathering was delayed at the last minute by Israeli officials, WorldNetDaily has learned."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

The bible speaks of a end of days 'abomination". This "march" will happen no matter what is said by the Israelis, and will somehow end up on the "temple" mount. Perhaps this is the fortold "abomonation".

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
pehaps! Sounds like a fun day out, maybe you should join them?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It would be an abomination for this march to tread upon the Temple Mount near the Holy of Holies.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Dr. Horacid, is it me or your post is ridiculously homophobic? Seeing that bunch of queers in ancient greek robes parading in front of some of zionist right-wing extremists would be one of the greatest shows of my life!

By the way, the "abomination of desolation" -if it's what you're refering to- are thermonuclear explosions, which are set to happen in Israel as well as other places on earth sometime during the end times. You should read the Revelations again... where Michael says that he regrets for the ones that will be in the fields, sleeping in the night or being outside in winter when it will happen. "Desolation" is used for describing a land that is devastated, and the "abomination" is an event, or msot of the time an action that is monstruous, horrible on a moral, and human level.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Dr. Horacid, is it me or your post is ridiculously homophobic?

After some time you will come to expect it.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Dr. Horacid, is it me or your post is ridiculously homophobic?

You should read the Revelations again... where Michael says that he regrets for the ones that will be in the fields, sleeping in the night or being outside in winter when it will happen. "Desolation" is used for describing a land that is devastated, and the "abomination" is an event, or msot of the time an action that is monstruous, horrible on a moral, and human level.

Micheal? Micheal WHO? The abomination is the desication of the temple mount, it may even be the whole Dome of the Rock thingy.

Perhaps you should read a bit closer yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think all the homophobes on this site need to take a time out. There have been many studies done, and I will post them if anyone whishes, that prove that quite a large number of homophobes are in fact homosexuals that are in the closet!! Or hate themselves so much for being gay that they take it out on other gays (which leads to gay bashing). Most gay bashers are closet gays!!

Many of you need to learn tolerance.....and learn not to hate those that are different than you. Do you think gays are like communists? Do you fear they are going to take over the planet and make everyone turn gay? How does someone being gay affect your life?.....in fact, it has nothing to do with your life!! LIVE AND LET LIVE!

[edit on 26-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmm, what would Jesus do? Seriously Doc, what do you think Jesus would do? Turn them away, maybe?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Hmm, what would Jesus do? Seriously Doc, what do you think Jesus would do? Turn them away, maybe?

In the presence of Christ the evil inside the person must leave. I would expect the "gays" to repent and be saved. Homosexuality is an abomination before God. The punishment is death. Sodom got "glassed" and the pre-flood world drown. If Israel allows this march, the holy city may also get glassed. There is some indication in the bible that it will happen, perhaps this is the reason.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Most gay bashers are closet gays!!

Im not a fag...far from it
and Im not a homophobe...If some guy likes men then let him be...that just means more ladies for me and less competition

But I would not go as far as saying "MOST"...maybe a few or some but most...come on thats a little far aint it?

As far as the Gay movement thing........theres a time and place for that...it's called Gay day at disney world

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I think all the homophobes on this site need to take a time out. There have been many studies done, and I will post them if anyone whishes, that prove that quite a large number of homophobes are in fact homosexuals that are in the closet!! Or hate themselves so much for being gay that they take it out on other gays (which leads to gay bashing). Most gay bashers are closet gays!!

Many of you need to learn tolerance.....and learn not to hate those that are different than you. Do you think gays are like communists? Do you fear they are going to take over the planet and make everyone turn gay? How does someone being gay affect your life?.....in fact, it has nothing to do with your life!! LIVE AND LET LIVE!

The exact reason why God will punish Israel if the march happens. Thank you for illustrating the central issue of the insanity.
It has nothing to do with "hate" just the recognition of illness. A mental defect that destroys the center for "impulse control". Instant gradification is supreme in tha gay world. The laws of God are subserviant to that moment of pleasure.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The exact reason why God will punish Israel if the march happens. Thank you for illustrating the central issue of the insanity.
It has nothing to do with "hate" just the recognition of illness. A mental defect that destroys the center for "impulse control". Instant gradification is supreme in tha gay world. The laws of God are subserviant to that moment of pleasure.

DrHoracid,
I agree...Israel will be punished if the march goes on.....most people do not understand the sigificance of Israel...

I agree on the gay gradification thing too...

I agree 100% on this

[edit on 27/3/05 by Risky_Bizness]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
doc, risky - good luck to you both. Your narrow minded views and incorrect interpretations of Christs teachings may be wrong, but you are free to have these views and i will not impose mine on you. By the same rule, homosexuals are free to have their beliefs and you are not going to impose your views on them. Only time will tell who is right - but personally, i don't think a loving God would punish somebody for being "mentally ill" as you put it. Sounds a bit unchristian to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
you know perhaps if the homosexual peoples would stop shoveing their "gayness" into the "moraly staight" people's noses. especialy by gay pride parades, marrage rights adoption rights ect. and trying to point to all who feel that being a homosexual is wrong as haters. just maybe no one would care other than to feel sorry for such misguided individuals. it is after all "their right" to sin in the way of their choosing. personaly i wish they would stop shoveing it into my face at every turn. not to mention things like trying to misslead already confused teenagers by haveing it taught in schools that homosexuality is perfectly natural and ok. yes perhapes if they just went back into their clossets they wouldn't find hate all around them.

yes i definatly feel that being homosexual is a sin. i am told just that in the bible. i do tend to feel sorry for the fact they are so misguided. this does not mean i hate them personaly just the sinnfull act in which they are so happy about commiting. as for being a closet gay myself, well i must say that if i was i am glad that i havent acknowaged or followed this sinfull whisper in my ear from evil. just like i would be glad not to follow a sinfull whisper about robbing a bank, or for that matter killing all who get in my way. we must always remain vigilant for the evil that would take hold of ourselves, and have us commit sinfull acts of all sorts.

i am sorry that you feel that i hate you. or indeed that any who feel homosexuality is wrong hate you. just remember that god loves you and will always be ready to forgive you if you only repent and turn away from your sins and ask for forgiveness.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The bible told me I should kill my neighbor if he works on sunday. The bible says a lot of off the wall #.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
The bible told me I should kill my neighbor if he works on sunday. The bible says a lot of off the wall #.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by wiggy]

Wiggy, Im not claiming to be a bible expert but
Im not sure it says that

Seriously Im not sure, could you please reference it with a scripture
or something so I can look it up...I tried but cant find anything

Thanx in advance

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
oh man...too many conversations like this around the internet...aren't you guys tired of all this horse#, again and again?

Nobody gives a # about gays, except gays themselves. We don't care, let them march anywhere they like. Who cares? what's the big deal anyway about a group of men pretending to be women?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It is sacrilegious for the uncleaned or the sinful to walk on a sacred and holy ground/area of the Lord.

That's the general prerogative of the very religious folks, like the Orthodox rabbis in Jerusalem.

Ever wondering why Jesus got upset at the "moneychangers" and trashed about on the Temple's ground? Because you don't do the business of money on a holy, sacred ground or temple. You can do the banking or money-changing outside of a temple, a church or a mosque.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Ever wondering why Jesus got upset at the "moneychangers" and trashed about on the Temple's ground? Because you don't do the business of money on a holy, sacred ground or temple. You can do the banking or money-changing outside of a temple, a church or a mosque.

I don’t think this is a fair comparison.

In Mark 11:15-17 Jesus became upset that the temple was being used to exchange currency form foreigners because temple currency was the only currency accepted to pay temple tax and purchase sacrificial animals. These people were ripping off people that wanted to worship God with their inflated prices. Jesus became angry because the house of God was being used to extort money rather than as a place of worship.

I don’t think we can compare this to some homosexuals that want to gather in the worship of God.

We are all sinners.

John 8:2-11: “If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Jesus is saying no one is without sin. No one is so righteous that they should be able to condemn another. It’s God’s roll to judge not ours.

So Homosexuals are sinners just like the rest of us. They want to gather on the temple mount in the worship of God. They won’t be committing sinful acts on holy ground.

If sinners weren’t allowed to gather and worship on holy ground nobody could gather and worship because we are all sinners. Period…

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
you know perhaps if the homosexual peoples would stop shoveing their "gayness" into the "moraly staight" people's noses. especialy by gay pride parades, marrage rights adoption rights ect. and trying to point to all who feel that being a homosexual is wrong as haters. i am sorry that you feel that i hate you. or indeed that any who feel homosexuality is wrong hate you.

Drogo- i'm sure you can turn the tables and say i wish straight people would stop shoving their "straightness" into the morally gay peoples noses. Grow up and don't try to cover your ignorance with this kind of reasoning!

[edit on 27-3-2005 by paranoia]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join