It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outspoken Anti-Mask and Anti-Vax Broadcasters Who Died of Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Bit of a pattern developing here. Coincidence or something more nefarious afoot?

Herman Cain. Former presidential candidate, CEO, and conservative talk show host and anti-masker dies of COVID-19. Link< br />
Dick Farrel. Right-wing radio show personality died of COVID-19. He had urged his listeners not to get vaccinated. Link

Caleb Wallace. Anti-mask organizer and co-founder of the San Angelo Freedom Defenders, dies of COVID-19. Believed vaccine mandates were also an infringement on people’s constitutional rights. Link

Phil Valentine. Conservative talk radio host from Nashville named Phil Valentine died of COVID-19. He had mocked the vaccine and mask mandates. Link

Marc Bernier. Conservative talk radio host in Daytona Beach and an outspoken opponent of vaccinations. Link

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Correlation isn't causation.

Haven't pro-mask and pro-jab media personalities died of the China Virus as well?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
We would need to know if any of them had any preexisting conditions that would have exacerbated the severity of a covid infection, if they did indeed have covid.

Any of the media love stories like this so they can scare the crap out of everybody and rub your nose in it if you are deemed non-compliant.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Makes me think of "The Jackal" when he places a bioweapon on the car door. It would be good cover for hitmen to take people out. No questions asked. Not likely, but interesting thought.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Being pro-freedom / choice doesn’t make someone anti-vax. Even if these people died of COVID doesn’t make them wrong about the government overstepping their authority with lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Almost like people who can't shut their mouths are the ones getting infected

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

This is true about correlation, and yes, I believe I saw two or three, but they weren't as outspoken about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

A more likely correlation, is probably that they were all either in their 60 except one who was overweight.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
To present numbers from one group and not an opposing group is not only ignorant , but lacking in logic skills .
Only one was listed in the articles for an "anti-mask" opinion.
Two were said to be "anti-vax"
One did not state any of the two at all .

You didn't even read your own articles , did you ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
It is too obvious when someone posts it in public .

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
To present numbers from one group and not an opposing group is not only ignorant , but lacking in logic skills .
Only one was listed in the articles for an "anti-mask" opinion.
Two were said to be "anti-vax"
One did not state any of the two at all .

You didn't even read your own articles , did you ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
It is too obvious when someone posts it in public .

Well seeing as this is in the conspiracy forum, I was just presenting this as possible silencing. But hey, if you don't wanna play, that's fine.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
In addition? The fact that they were so outspoken against and then died of it is more of an irony than anything else, though still tragic. I wouldn't wish that death on anyone.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In addition to the in addition? Come ack with your own lists of people who were pro-mask and pro-vax who have died, not with your predictable knee-jerk reactions.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
We would need to know if any of them had any preexisting conditions that would have exacerbated the severity of a covid infection, if they did indeed have covid.

Any of the media love stories like this so they can scare the crap out of everybody and rub your nose in it if you are deemed non-compliant.

Love stories? They died. Their grieving families confirmed. Many regretted their stances. They may possibly have contributed to more deaths.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What does being outspoken anti/pro-mask or -jab to do with it? Or are you trying to connect that them being outspoken anti-masks and -jabs are why they died from China Virus?

I'm a bit confused as to the premise of this thread, as it seems mostly a gloating list of names of people who were outspoken against government overreach and died.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Thnk conspiracy. Maybe I was too subtle in the OP.

Bit of a pattern developing here. Coincidence or something more nefarious afoot?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
COVID two favorite people are old people and fat people. If you are old and fat, you and COVID are BFF

The last dude was fat.

I want to see breakdown in states. These people went into the hospital broken down into age groups and those age groups broken down into weight.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You know there's a much bigger list out there. The list of people who not only publicly support the vaccine but pushed the vaccine and stated their position on FB, tic tok, many social media avenues, showing their support of the vaccine and how safe it is and took the vaccine that are now DEAD.

It's a huge list.

And the even bigger list is those who have been harmed by the vaccine via side affects. Nerve damage, lung damage, heart damage, autoimmune disorder. I could go on but heck, just look at the FDA's list of side effects of the vaccine.
edit on 29-8-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Just examples of people being proved wrong in the most emphatic way.

A Covid sceptic who was hospitalised with the virus and went on to urge other people to get vaccinated has died.

Marcus Birks, 40, from Leek, Staffordshire, died on Friday leaving his family "shattered", his wife said.

He was admitted to the intensive care unit at Royal Stoke University Hospital earlier this month.

The musician had told the BBC he was "shocked" to have become so unwell with the virus because he "rarely got ill".
www.bbc.co.uk...

You can pick out Conservatives the virus has killed but it doesn't matter your politics COVID can and does kill regardless of political belief ... or indeed anti-Covid belief.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
You know there's a much bigger list out there. The list of people who not only publicly support the vaccine but pushed the vaccine and stated their position on FB, tic tok, many social media avenues, showing their support of the vaccine and how safe it is and took the vaccine that are now DEAD.

It's a huge list.

And the even bigger list is those who have been harmed by the vaccine via side affects. Nerve damage, lung damage, heart damage, autoimmune disorder. I could go on but heck, just look at the FDA's list of side effects of the vaccine.

Show us this list.

Every medicine out there has potentially scary side effects but the occur very rarely.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

It's a huge list.

I haven’t seen the list. Can you provide it please?

Anybody can get on Facebook and just type a handful of Covid keywords and see people dropping like flies from Covid though.

Hell, r/HermanCainAward is growing rapidly from people finding REAL people dying hourly from the virus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join