It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria Australia the garden state.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
By garden state due to dans extension to lockup unfortunately more people will be laid to rest in the garden, due to taking their own life.

again this would be in fact lockup 10 each extension is a new lockup.

This latest lockup was supposed to lower numbers, infact we now have 92 new cases today. This lockup is having the reverse effect.

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

If you are so lucky to have a garden try gardening instead of suicidal thoughts.

like this Aussie. My favorite Australian

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeah, you can ignore me but just have a look at his magnificent raised beds. Hundreds of pounds of fruit and vegetables.

Self Sufficient Me is indeed self-sufficient and you can be too. You can make the government irrelevant. The covid scam can be a blessing to those who were hesitating and stuck in a silly job forever. Have you heard? Your silly lives are over. It's not coming back. Now you'll be forced to pick a side. Leave the Babylon or go with it fully into new kind of hell.
It's a problem for a city boy like me but you have gardens. Land has to be dirt cheap in Australia. The climate is close to perfect. He's growing stuff even during the winter.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
but wait there's more you also get for no extra cost a vax passport
yep you remember signing the paperwork to allow canberra to bring all your med records into one loc.
well they intend to use your permission for them to access your med docs and use the info against you to see if
you will be eligible for a internal australia vax passport
the coppers will then be full on stazi.
i wondered why the boys in blue in every state started to go to the same kind and colour uniform
we will prob end up with a national police force helping canberra achieve its goal of
doing away with state govts.
dickhead dan the chicom man may not be happy with that one
time will tell
oh a ref. for you. former sas officer bozi and the australia one site

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
but wait there's more you also get for no extra cost a vax passport
yep you remember signing the paperwork to allow canberra to bring all your med records into one loc.
well they intend to use your permission for them to access your med docs and use the info against you to see if
you will be eligible for a internal australia vax passport
the coppers will then be full on stazi.
i wondered why the boys in blue in every state started to go to the same kind and colour uniform
we will prob end up with a national police force helping canberra achieve its goal of
doing away with state govts.
dickhead dan the chicom man may not be happy with that one
time will tell
oh a ref. for you. former sas officer bozi and the australia one site
forgot to add.
when south aussie went into its first lock down last year i figured their above would
eventually come to pass

edit on 29-8-2021 by pronto because: bugga it cant spell

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
bugga what a stuff up i posted same twice second time with add on
sorry people. excuse. its 0351 local time
figure i had best rack off and hit the fart sack

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
I wasn’t ignoring you, had a few things to do around the house.

Some areas have cheap land though you would probably be over 100 kilometres from Melbourne. Average price for a 400 square meter block, eoukd cost you about 600 thousand.
His garden is pretty amazing, love it. The freeze dryer looks great.

new topics

top topics

join