It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear the people over presidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Those who fear the president are meak. Those who fear the people are wise.

The crazy thing about American democracy is, is that we are the most patient society out there. So patient, we wait years to make real moves.

Like could Trump have got into office without Obama?, we were sick of being weak, esp. after just going to war, so we elected a strong leader.

What you have to worry about the Americans is the people. It is our right to choose our leaders & they don't always tend to be tough. People see this president as weak. If foreign kuntrees or groups see us as weak & take advantage than the Americam people will elect an even bigger bungholio than Trump. That is bad for our enemies. Noone wants to anger American democracy because we are stratigically obliged to wait a few years of planning before we can even plan to make a move with our president.

Our patients is way more impeccable than any other non democrarical society on earth like a 4 to eight year wait for every move the people want to choose as a president that'll fit those objectives.

Just thinking about it & thought it was kool.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

You also get to endure whatever you elect... In 4 years alot of irreparable damage can be done...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Except this one isn't just merely making us look weak. It's much worse than that. He's got us going full throttle in reverse in the dark.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Except this one isn't just merely making us look weak. It's much worse than that. He's got us going full throttle in reverse in the dark.
Just say it. Biden is a traitor to the republic we once had.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I feel here biden was not truly elected either, that is what makes this even worse, they stole this election

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Yep they stole the election, and didn't even bother planning what they would do once they won. Lol their entire campaign was based on "we have an idea, we know what needs to be done it's all right here". All while waving an empty blank book with no writing.

They straight up lied when they said they knew how to deal with covid. They straight up lied about border security, and being for the people, equality and more. Thanks to them, equality means making future generations even more stupid. By literally punishing and holding back those that excel.

If equality means stripping away sports(which is a big player in Africans going and being able to afford college). Then how is that equality? All that does is hold back more Africans who rather slack off during their childhood like the rest of the kids. While providing literally no alternatives for when those kids reach maturity and finally start thinking about their future and what they want to do with it. We all know the minute you enter college they tell you to forget everything you ever learned.. except how to read and math skills.

We are literally a few years from 20year olds being held in the 4th grade.. because 1 kid has a brain defect.

The entire system needs to be changed. Because it does not work, anti-competitiveness is not a win nor does it reflect the real world. Or the fact someone will always be better then you at something your good at.

Truth of the matter is the "democrats" and "republicans" literally switched labels. Democrats at least use to pretend to care about the people.. but when your spokes person is shaking her head "no" as she claims how much she cares and wants to save lives.. you know she's lying.

Republicans are still fighting for the right to choose, equality and more. But people forget that they wound up changing decades ago. So now it's democrats "for me" and republicans "for the people'.
edit on 28-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Terpene

I feel here biden was not truly elected either, that is what makes this even worse, they stole this election

That’s not even debated anymore

Not a human on earth denies the election was fraudulent

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Their entire campaign was "we hate trump"

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yep, we hate Trump and we can do it better. There's countless videos of them saying "we got this". Where they had not a damn idea on what they are doing.

Look at Kamala, the VP often delt with local affairs because it took burdens off the President. The VP would stand in the president's place for local things. But she couldn't even be bothered to go check out the borders. Instead she rather have ice cream. You want reference look at all the crap Pence did.

Every VP in US history was the one to scope out local affairs.

But I guess that's what you get when you literally have a VP who literally planted false evidence on people to keep them in jail longer. Ya know, the one that hates her own race. It's people like that that cause the true divide.

Why couldn't Morgan Freeman be VP, everyone loves him. With a new freckle every time he does a good deed. (Funny if you seen it.)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Truth of the matter is the "democrats" and "republicans" literally switched labels. Democrats at least use to pretend to care about the people

I disagree, democrats have always been the party of racism and looks at blacks as inferior and as tools to be used to their will. It used to be physical slavery and now it is political slavery. The only thing that has changed is the democrats have somehow pulled off some Jedi level mind trick and have the black people calling for segregation and separation instead of the democrat leadership.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Where are you from? I don't get the impression you are from the US.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Lol, they pulled it off by making them feel like white people was the cause of their problems. No Jedi mind trick here.. Hitler did the same damn thing to the Jews, and anyone who was "mixed blood" or disabled.

Hitler blamed the Jews for the everyday problems and amassed an army. Then they blamed the Africans, which grew even more support admist an economic collapse. They elected him because he blamed someone(a minority-which would of been the case for us except they just stole the election. No blaming needed).

Pushing for lockdowns they caused an economic collapse. So they targeted the lowest income, highest crime demographics and placed blame. It's no coincidence that they advertised white on black crime despite the fact 80% is black on black and 12% is black on white, while 8% was actually reversed.

More Africans die healthcare wise..because the climate/food sources does not suit them. (I will be real here and use science to prove it.)

Everyone knows the darker your skin the more sun you need to get adequate amounts of vitamin D. The sun in the northern hemisphere is not adequate enough to provide Africans the vitamin D they need without alternative lifestyle support. Hence why slaves actually had better health then those today, because they were always in the sun.

If you follow the health statistics since those changes the health of the African community has essentially fallen off a cliff. Has nothing to do with better doctors.(I do NOT support slavery) but literally because of lack of sun exposure.

(Now consider the African community getting hit harder by deaths of "covid" after demanding they stay in doors all year.. knowing this.. what do YOU think is going to happen? Already a demographic with low vitamin D which effects your entire system and it's ability to protect bones, immunity and heart. Here's the kicker, Africans thrived in said climates where they got appropriate vitamin D and proper food sources.)

If you look at nation wide levels, you will notice Organ and Washington has record levels of low Vitamin D on white people. This causes a lot of health problems. (Proves point that further north you go the more you need to absorb to be healthy again based on climate- because it's cloudy and rains 250+ days out of the year.)

Which is the sole reason of pigmentation differences to begin with among humans. Even Chinese evolved to have slanted eyes because of the sun as they were doing agriculture for thousands of years, with huge farms. If you look at Japanese, they did not do such expansions but we're more to seafaring. While the sun did not have drastic changes in comparison it was still enough to alter physical appearances.

-Arguements that support environmental food exposure and health issues-

When Europeans brought cows from England and shared those with Native Americans they all got sick to the point they thought they were poisoned.

It's also the number 1, reason when you change your pets food to fast they get sick. It's called exposure.

African bloodlines do a lot better on a veggie and seafood diet then they do with anything else. Which is not wide spread like beef, chicken and pork. So this causes high blood pressure and colesteral issues in the African community.

More proof can be seen in dogs, look up bobblehead syndrome. This occurs when Asian dogs do not get enough iodine from American dog foods. Because their dogs were for generations(and evolved for this) fed highly salted(iodine) scraps. This is not a wide spread issue, only Asian breeds suffer this. Again proving a point of diets and environment adaptability. It's also why Asians can consume with no harmful effects massive amounts of salt and soy. Where the average non-asian will develope heart issues of they eat 2500mg of salt every day.

Now imagine knowing all of this, and being able to support changes by blaming. I will use this as an example. A Japanese family has a Shiba Inu, they live in America. Their dog gets sick eating the American diet. So someone says, "Its the Americans fault your dog is sick, poor quality food". Most people in that situation would agree after losing their puppies with the same issue. So they would speak out and demand a change. That change adds more iodine to the dog food.

It makes the Japanese happy, but then millions of American/UK/Canadian dogs are getting sick. "It's the Japanese fault, they demanded a change in the diet". Bam you just bread a conflict of interest tailored to control of dog food.

It's very, very easy to use that as an example. Because most people can understand that. However, they do this exact thing to control the people on various issues.

Like healthcare, but if you compare statistics, Africans have less fertility issues.. which to some actually mean better doctors. But like I said, once you throw in exposure issues you can easily make it appear to be a worse healthcare system. I am not saying there isn't discrimination here either, as I have been discriminated against by healthcare workers before. But I am saying it adds more fuel to that particular fire.

So political manipulation is a very real thing. Especially when you can bend real statistics to your arguments. By withholding small details.

If you wanna know more about skin difference breakdown, this guy explains it so children can understand. In about a minute.. as far as everything else... Look it up, use your head.. it's one reason why you get diarrhea when you eat something your not heavily exposed to.

yt vid

To correct you; Democrats aren't masters of racism, they are master's of slavery. It does not matter who or what, as long as it brings them power. (This can be seen by the people they throw under the bus, even if it's their own. While promoting people like Obama and Kamala.). Why else do you think white people telling white people to feel guilty they are white and to bend the knee. It's to force slavery on a majority. With support for the minority, because if you think about it.. there's not 40ceos and 1 employee.. it's the other way around.

It's not 40 master's to 1 slave(which is proof it's about slavery and not racism). Look at population statistics, shaming a history that represents a majority of people were not apart of by saying "guilty by association". While lifting a minority in its place, it fits the ratios perfectly. Each African can be in charge of 5-7 slaves, in name of equality.

Not saying it will happen as physical slavery. But there are other ways... Which have been put into place to secure even the crappiest employee/employers place in the work field over the "expendable majority"

Either way, they had beautiful results with the guilt trip on white people. To where they convinced the uninformed their New Borns were born racist and evil.

So now they moved onto the vaxed vs unvaxed, which to them is having beautiful results when the vaxed is willing to support kidnapping, violence and murder to force people to obey. As well as prison, camps, rights removed and full blown suppression. Just to inject whatever they want into your veins.

It's only a matter of time til it becomes legalized organ harvesting of the unvaxed, because of mass organ failure of the vaccinated. Just like pregnancy-babies for sale - Google it.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sorry I had to edit that a few times to get all the points/facts on place.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes I have tried to read these & I am full bread American.

I make sure I do not use my emotions if I have the capabability because saying let's kill them all just isn't the right way to go about things.

I do not advocate violence or punishment, it is up to god, no pun is meant to be intended.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You might think I am wrong, but what just showed up? News story where a child is taken away from his unvaccinated mother. Despite it not being an issue between ex-couple..

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Those who fear the president are meak. Those who fear the people are wise.

That's "meek"
And is not a president a person ? One of the people ?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

not sure what you are getting at with that comment. And yeah I know about the mom losing her kid, I am on a thread about that debating at how wrong that is

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What you think I shoulda worded it as?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

It's rights loss, because she is unvaxed supported by segregation of vaxed people who are promoting and encouraging this. This has been in play because of the democrats who stole the election. It's literally Nazi Germany(minus a legit election- had they had polling machine databases internet connected in communist China they would of bypassed elections there too). who too rounded up kids, segregated.. used and then killed any who didn't conform to the standards they set.

Hitler often used Jews to kill other Jews.. as their jobs, and to work their camps. Because it was that or to join the masses. Then when they got weak(cause he didn't even feed them regularly) he just replaced it by handing the gun to someone else eager to stay alive.
edit on 30-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join