It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Presenter Dies From COVID Vaccine Complications

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: amazingexplorer

That is a scary statement, but I think you are right. At this pace everyone would have been exposed in some form or fashion.

What's so scary about it? Every person on the planet catches rhinovirus at least a few times every year. As long as the death rate is sufficiently low I don't there there's a problem.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: M4ngo

This is the type of danger associated with vaccines that authorities never tell you

Yeah they have and still do. There’s even a booklet you get in the UK that lists all possible side effects (including the blood clots).

Does the booklet list death?

Cheers - Dave

Yes. The booklet includes the side effects including those that may cause death.

I don't understand why anyone would take a jab, that's being faked out as a vaccine, for a faked out disease and a side effect is death? Is it the fear driven Stockholm Syndrome? Is it indoctrination into an idiocracy by the "education" system? Is it authoritarianism? Society has gone stoopid, we live in Bizarro World.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/1.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well the pushback hopefully will happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well the pushback hopefully will happen.

It is possible that a dozen guys, the right hardware, two semi's, two helicopters, motivation and determination and that's all it takes to knock over a city of a million plus. I won't go into the hardware or what's in the semi's and helicopters, but if you make it so people can't fight, you've won without bloodshed. I think many are looking at military options and I am under the impression there is a reckoning coming....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: M4ngo

Wow. This is scary, folks.

That would depend on whether you're easily scared or not [snip]

I guess when you are dead, there is nothing to be concerned about?

Did the vax take her risk from dying of covid from 99.96% to 99.97%?!

Unfortunately she died from Oxford pride, most countries restricted the AZ shot to people over 60, but not the UK.

Our health agencies could get their head out of their backside and recommend a blood thinner like nattokinase with the vax as well...Completely avoidable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join