It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Presenter Dies From COVID Vaccine Complications

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
BBC presenter Lisa Shaw died of Covid vaccine complications, coroner finds

Wow. This is scary, folks. So glad I have decided natural immunity is best for me at this time (which has been proven to be superior to vaccine induced immunity against the Delta variant via a recent study).

This is the type of danger associated with vaccines that authorities never tell you. It is unacceptable that authorities spread misinformation that vaccines essentially can cause no harm and have few, mild side effects when that is just so far from the truth. This woman was young and died from a COVID vaccine. How sad.

An award-winning BBC radio presenter died as a result of complications from the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine, a coroner has concluded. Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the city’s Royal Victoria Infirmary in May, a little more than three weeks after her first dose of the vaccine developed by academics at the University of Oxford. The inquest heard that Shaw, 44, had been admitted to hospital after doctors investigating her complaints of headaches found she had suffered a brain haemorrhage.

Source: amp.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

This is the type of danger associated with vaccines that authorities never tell you

Yeah they have and still do. There’s even a booklet you get in the UK that lists all possible side effects (including the blood clots).

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The Mainstream News Media wants us to believe that BCs, Heart inflammations is rare its sadly looking not rare as they claim.

I am starting to have doubts on those mRNA vaxs as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So they ARE reporting it? But you think they’re just under reporting them?

Thanks for confirming the OP is talking rubbish.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Wow. This is scary, folks.

That would depend on whether you're easily scared or not , Lisa Shaw is one of the unfortunate few who have suffered an adverse reaction to the vaccine as opposed to the vast majority who haven't , most of the people I know both at work and in my personal life have been vaccinated and none have had adverse reactions other than the stated side effects.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Wow. This is scary, folks.

That would depend on whether you're easily scared or not , Lisa Shaw is one of the unfortunate few who have suffered an adverse reaction to the vaccine as opposed to the vast majority who haven't , most of the people I know both at work and in my personal life have been vaccinated and none have had adverse reactions other than the stated side effects.

Same here. I live in a small, close-knit town. I am employed by the university here. I literally know hundreds that have been vaccinated since spring. I have not heard of anyone having issues. I do know a few unvaccinated that were hospitalized with COVID. Thankfully no one I know has died from it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Is there a chance some of the top people at CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPost, here in America took the same vaccine?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My son had his second jab 2 weeks past Friday, the next day he had a severe migraine to the point he was vomiting. He tested positive for Covid today after feeling unwell for the past several days.

My youngest Son had his second Jab at midday today after having an overwhelming adverse reaction to the first jab several months back. I'm a worried father atm.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Kinda crazy how in some instances "One Death is too many" but in other instances "Eh they were one of the unlucky ones".

I'm going to keep playing My luck.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

This statement is so true. One death to the vaxers is way to many and all need to be forced to get the jab, but when one death from a vaccine comes up the vaxers are all like, well its only one. They also still dont know long term effects. With a 99% survival rate i think ill take my chance and develop natural antibodies.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

This is the type of danger associated with vaccines that authorities never tell you

Yeah they have and still do. There’s even a booklet you get in the UK that lists all possible side effects (including the blood clots).

Does the booklet list death?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

i hope they dont get the boosters if they experienced these kind of reactions.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Soloprotocol

i hope they dont get the boosters if they experienced these kind of reactions.

Just off the phone to my oldest, he's a bit breathless atm. The youngest is experiencing a sore arm, throat, and runny nose. I'm praying that's as bad as it gets for them. I feel helpless.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If you don’t take the Covid vax you will have a 100% ZERO chance of any side effects from it.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Does the booklet list death?

Cheers - Dave

Yes. The booklet includes the side effects including those that may cause death.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A read a report earlier today on a big study on the az vaccine they had some after the issues with blood clots.

It showed that there are risks of blood clots but they are far lower than being infected with covid.

I'll find the articles again and link here if anyone's interested.

a reply to: MPoling

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Presuming we can accept that everything we put into our bodies could have negative consequences, including death, what percentage of side effect would be deemed acceptable?

I still believe that the number of individuals who suffer from serious side effects from vaccines is incredibly small. We are talking about several decimal points.

Remember, 450 people die every year from Tylenol overdose every year.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
A read a report earlier today on a big study on the az vaccine they had some after the issues with blood clots.

It showed that there are risks of blood clots but they are far lower than being infected with covid.

I'll find the articles again and link here if anyone's interested.

a reply to: MPoling

No #. At this rate, pretty much every Brit will catch covid by the end of next year.

link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Presuming we can accept that everything we put into our bodies could have negative consequences, including death, what percentage of side effect would be deemed acceptable?

I still believe that the number of individuals who suffer from serious side effects from vaccines is incredibly small. We are talking about several decimal points.

Remember, 450 people die every year from Tylenol overdose every year.

Same is true of covid. Here in Canada lately there's only 1 new death out of every 700 new cases.

link   
a reply to: amazingexplorer

That is a scary statement, but I think you are right. At this pace everyone would have been exposed in some form or fashion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join