It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As is the tradition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Greetings passengers, pilots, travelers, and fellow truth seekers. After two decades of reading this message board from the sidelines, I've decided to step forward and contribute. Took me a little while to get up this introduction since making this account, but what's a few more months after two decades of lurking... 😅

September 11th was the initial catalyst which brought me here. I was 15 at the time and still lived in the Caribbean. As I sat in school watching the events unfolding on the black mirror at the front of the class, I knew something was very wrong with what I was being shown. Over the next few years I spent a great deal absorbing every piece of information I could regarding the events of September 11th, from controlled demolitions to dew weapons to alleged muslim terrorists leaving qurans everywhere they went to passports flying from burning planes and landing on the ground unscathed to d.e.w. weapons to precious metals being removed from vaults under sketchy circumstances in the hours following the attacks to an over 1000 page Patriot Act which had clearly been drafted ahead of this incident (of which I read every word and line multiple times) to insider stock trading of specific airlines to which the planes allegedly used to carry out the attacks took place belonged to dancing Israeli's who returned to Israel to do interviews on Israeli media about being in the area to "document the event" on 9/11 and on and on to more obscure topics like Black Eagle Trust, missing Pentagon trillions, the apparent targeting of ONI offices where investigations into government malfeasance were never fully carried out and even deeper down the rabbit hole. ATS was one of the few places at the time where I could find information about these topics and I analyzed and dissected every bit of info I could find. I was never part of any truther type movement as it was very obvious that the movement was merely a red herring and was designed to discredit those with viable theories and to paint any who questioned the official narrative as a wackadoodle conspiracy theorist.

The amount of time I spent researching this (and many other conspiracies) was unhealthy for me and I eventually came to my conclusions regarding what occurred on that day and stepped away from that pursuit. Years later I would meet and become close friends with Sgt. Matthew Tartaglia who was one of the first on scene at ground zero. He incurred incredibly debilitating health issues from the work he did there which would plague him for the remainder of his life, and at the end of 2020 passed peacefully in his home in Vermont. He was one of the more amazing men I have known in this world and I am honored to have been a part of his life. Connecting with him allowed me to further connect dots in the saga of 9/11 and my research continues to this day.

This, however, is not why I am here. I have not shared my beliefs and findings about 09/11 in a public forum and do not intend to do so. I believe that most have their mind made up regarding 9/11 and nothing short of earth shattering revelations will change this. The reason I have created this account is to connect with like-minded individuals and to share some of the experiences I've had throughout this wild ride we call life. My interests include USO and UFO phenomena (of which I've had many experiences in the Caribbean and elsewhere), forgotten and rewritten history (eg Tartaria), suppressed technologies, lost civilizations, the concept of God and spirituality, breakaway civilizations, connections with extra-dimensional beings, nephelim, chimera hybrids, astral projection, and most pressingly: agenda 2030, the great reset, globalism, powerful hegemonic dynasties controlling appointed sock puppet politicians, and the Vid-19.

For years I had a great deal of interest in the multitude of school shootings, mass casualty attacks, and their alleged perpetrators, but I've stepped away from that research as I found it to be too dark. I'm not here to discuss these shootings, but I am very interested in law abiding citizens surrendering their means to defend themselves (firearms) and the incessant erosion of fist amendment rights in the USofA as a direct reaction to these shootings.

Above all else I am here to contribute and to have a good time. Life is too short to dwell in negativity.

I am grateful and honored to be present on these boards. I have watched many members whom I've admired come and go over the years, and am very grateful that this website has continued to exist in various forms over time. I'm all for a vigorous and spirited debate, but I have no interest bickering with others and will not engage with those who employ dishonesty, personal attacks, or logical fallacies.

That was a long intro but mom always said I never knew when to stop talking and of course mother is always right. 🤣💜🥴

It's a pleasure to be here among you. I hope that each of you is having a most excellent day and look forward to many fascinating and enlightening conversations.

Cheers. 😊🤝

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

Hi CircumstancialEvidence ,
and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You sound like an interesting man. Delighted to meet you.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Welcome from the "shadows" Circumstancial Evidence - love the name you chose by the way.

Great introduction - I also had a similar awakening path being 11 years old in my hometown elementary school (Williston Central School, actually in the same state you're in now) and my world forever changed.

I then remember 2003 (13 years old) watching the US bomb Iraq because of Saddam Hussein and somehow the politicians/warhawks were tying him to 9/11... the rest is history.

I also just recently started learning about "rewritten history", the World's Fairs, Tartaria, etc. (JohnLevi on youtube has a great channel). But in my younger years going deep down the rabbit holes was unhealthy and imprint on my social circles (all of which no longer, but I do have a small social circle nowadays)

Where did you live in the Caribbean? I love that area of the world!

Anyway welcome and looking forward to your contribution hear

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the helpful links and information! It's a pleasure to be here. Hope that you have an excellent day. 🤙

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you so much Night Star! I've thoroughly enjoyed many of your posts and am grateful to finally interact with you.

It's an absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Greetings and salutations, friend! It's an honor to be here interacting with you. Your threads have been a source of inspiration, education, and entertainment for quite some time. Thank you for the kind words about the name I chose for this venue. I've been a fan of your name for quite a while.

Small world indeed! My junior and senior years of high school were in Manchester, VT. Lived in South Burlington for a few years as well as Maryland, Georgia, California twice (yikes what was I thinking).

Yes, well said. The wholesale slaughter of the Iraqi citizens and their government at the hands of NATO and MIC contractors was a brutal and heartbreaking reality check. I certainly didn't feel like we were the "good guys" in any of those warhawk conflicts.

You and I have had a similar journey and I am always encouraged and uplifted for the rare occasion when meeting a fellow traveler such as yourself. Fascinating to hear you mention the World's Fairs. I've also been looking into this recently. So many unanswered questions, so many lost marvels, and those who would be in a position to answer those questions don't have a lot to say. At the very least these topics are extremely fascinating and really set the imagination ablaze. I'm not sure if I have heard of that youtube channel but will be checking it out later and I thank you for bringing it to my attention!

I grew up in the USVI. Spent the first 16 years of my life on Saint John and the school I was in when the towers fell is called Antilles and is located on Saint Thomas. Took a ferry to school, one of the ferry routes went within a few thousand feet of Little St. James aka Epstein's Island. I watched the island be built up and spent time swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving very close to that island.

Thank you for asking me that. Forgot to mention in my intro that one of my areas of interest involves human trafficking, narcotics trafficking, and international money laundering, bribery, and extortion rackets. Also fascinated in how the alphabet agencies operate within these rackets with near impunity. I have some knowledge and experiences relating to these topics which I will likely share at some point (difficult to stay within the T&C's when discussing that so I will have to tread carefully). Met a lot of famous people in those islands, including career politicians such as the Clintons. That tropical island chain is a beautiful, mysterious, and dangerous place. I don't visit often these days and I dearly miss sailing, fishing, and exploring those emerald waters...

Thanks for the awesome welcome. I appreciate you! Looking forward to comparing notes with you and reading more of your experiences as well.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the flip side.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Thank you. Good to be here.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Welcome!

Glad you decided to join. Enjoy ya stay

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Thank you! Much appreciated.

I hope that you have a great day.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That's crazy that you met well-known figures & power brokers such as the Clintons down in USVI. To me, even more crazy is that you would pass Little Saint James island on the regular, now that the public has a minuscule idea of what types of "gatherings" were taking place there for so many years...

For the ancient/rewritten history stuff, I mispelled the guy's name (it's Jon without an 'h' in it) ~ he has his own youtube channel but here is his website which also has his videos on it. I just discovered his content like a month ago and got instantly hooked: jonlevichannel.com...

It's nice to hear that you've found some of my threads/posts to be valuable to you in some form over the years. I have gained so much from interacting with bright and inquisitive individuals here on ATS over the past half-decade plus. I will be forever grateful to the ATS community for my own awakening and 2nd nature of questioning/investigating official narratives.

Onward and upward new friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hey Fam, apologies for the belated response. In hindisght it was absolutely wild to have frequented areas where so much darkness flourished. The islands in the caribbean sea are exceptionally beautiful and the energy surrounding them is very intense. I spent many hours exploring the ruins of the sugar plantations which once covered those islands. All of the foundations are still in place, from the wind mills where the cane was ground to the boiling vats where the cane was processed into molasses. The last Great House was still standing when I was a child (hurricane Hugo finished that structure off and all that is left is rubble now). Standing on the cliffs at the location where hundreds of African slaves were trapped after having organized a violent revolt against plantation owners and ultimately chose to jump to their deaths rather than return to the horrors of the plantation was an incredible experience. To say the energy at such a place is immense would be an understatement. There isn't a single monument standing in testament to that desperate struggle for freedom. The islands are covered in such locations going back thousands of years before the arrival of Columbus to the native Taino and Arawak people. We would find artifacts of those people before U.S. college students started arriving and doing archaeological digs. Pieces of pipe, small clay dolls, trade beads. I can wax poetical about this all day but that's enough, hah.

Was checking out Jon Levi and found his info very compelling. Looking forward to delving into more of his work.

Found a podcast which may be of interest to you. Sam Tripoli and Howdie Mickoski discuss the World's Fairs, Tartaria, and lost / suppressed technology. It's an apple podcast but with this link itunes isn't required to listen to it.

podcasts.apple.com...

#486: Were the World Fairs of The 1880s Remnants Of The Tartarian Empire with Howdie Mickoski Tin Foil Hat With Sam Tripoli

Comedy

Thank you so much for tuning in for another episode of Tin Foil Hat with Sam Tripoli. Enough of the BS, Howdie Mickoski blew our minds the 1800's World Fairs and we are never going to be the same. Are you ready to get your blown? Good because Howdie Mickoski just dropped the hammer. Thank you for your support.

Yes, thank you again for the information you've shared on this forum. I too am indebted and eternally grateful to some of the great minds which have posted on this forum over the years. My life has been enriched reading the words written here.

Hope you are well! Cheers.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I will have to check out that World's Fair podcast this weekend, glad you thought Jon Levi's content is intriguing as well.

I have had a special fondness for the Caribbean for about 20 years and have a book about "the history of the Caribbean" which I have yet to read, but your insights make me want to go find it from my basement, haha

I will send you a U2U separate from this thread. Thanks for sharing CircumstancialEvidence!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

9/11?

What time line is this?

9/11 was a mass ritualistic sacrifice that got humanity ready for the coming age, the pillars of duality brought together in rubble and a new whole brought forward, 19 years before the next event, why 19, because like 7 it means completion. 1-9 are all the numbers.

This was all over the news!!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
welcome to you

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Cheers, Fam, I appreciate you! I hope all has been well with you. 🤙

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

You're absolutely right! The satanists do so love their numerology and symbolism. They can't help throwing the beliefs of their super secret cool guy club in our faces!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Cheers friend. Apologies for not replying sooner. It's good to be here.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
That was one of the better written introductions I have seen in a long time ! Welcome onboard the great ATS vessel of knowledge and interesting topics

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join