It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity is Superior to Vaccine Induced Immunity—Delta Variant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Natural immunity is demonstrated to be significantly stronger and longer lasting against the Delta variant compared to the so-called Pfizer vaccine.

People given both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine were almost six-fold more likely to contract a delta infection and seven-fold more likely to have symptomatic disease than those who recovered.

”This analysis demonstrated that natural immunity affords longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization due to the delta variant,” the researchers said.

The analysis also showed that protection from an earlier infection wanes with time. The risk of a vaccine-breakthrough delta case was 13-fold higher than the risk of developing a second infection when the original illness occurred during January or February 2021.

I have always believed natural immunity is most likely superior to a vaccine induced immunity, and it just makes logical sense that it would be. I suppose time will tell with COVID as more data comes in. These are promising early data for natural immunity and we should all be glad that natural immunity has a strong protection against the Delta variant.

Previous Covid Prevents Delta Infection Better Than Pfizer Shot

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Most people with natural immunity are under 50. So this is really just telling us that Delta kills old people.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Israel testing proved that the original two shots do not work for Delta soo yes is a reason why is not working well for some, unless you are young and healthy.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Latest data from the UK tells us that people who catch covid are at 8 or 9 times more at risk of a blood clots or thrombosis than people who are vaxxed.

They also tell us that despite making up 20 percent of the adult population the unvaxxed account for 60 to 70 percent of all serious covid cases.

So it's actually significantly riskier to have natural immunity through catching covid than to simply get vaxxed.

Plus people with natural immunity infect an average of 4cither people, while there is only one infection per 3 vaxxed people. Demonstrating that vaxxing reduces infection rates

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Israel testing proved that the original two shots do not work for Delta soo yes is a reason why is not working well for some, unless you are young and healthy.

No, they told us that two shots offer 80 percent protection, but that thus declines to 60 percent.

Which is still better than being unvaxxed.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I heard this on the radio this morning and said something about it in another thread.

I cant wait to hear how this is fake news or some other such nonsense.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Latest data from Israel disputes your unproven claim.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yep, blame the unvax, is not working well anymore, now the Pfizer is clamming that the vaxed get covid and hart inflammation, soo is all the unvaxed and covid faults.

See that is what greedy companies do when they have immunity from wrong doings of killing you with their crap.

Blame, the unvaxed, the vaxed getting covid after, blame god, Santa, the three kings and the tooth fairie. DeSanti and the Texas governor.

But never blame themselves, for using something that is dangerous on humans and is still been tested.

Now, got get that darn boosters in six months, because the first two jabs are no working anymore.

edit on 27-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Latest data from the UK tells us that people who catch covid are at 8 or 9 times more at risk of a blood clots or thrombosis than people who are vaxxed.

They also tell us that despite making up 20 percent of the adult population the unvaxxed account for 60 to 70 percent of all serious covid cases.

So it's actually significantly riskier to have natural immunity through catching covid than to simply get vaxxed.

Plus people with natural immunity infect an average of 4cither people, while there is only one infection per 3 vaxxed people. Demonstrating that vaxxing reduces infection rates

Where are you getting these numbers from?
How do you know how many on average are infected from the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated because the vaccinated still get it and spread it I am calling bs on your claims.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The vaccine doesn't keep anyone from catching covid...therefore the UK study you reference is crap.
edit on 8/27/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

in his defense, he just threw random words up, no link. So it's hard to call it crap, more like fictitious until proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Link, please.

My proof is the link that you will provide, as the latest data backs me up.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The way I see it, Natural immunity is stronger, but a life gamble. A portion of the species will have to die off as a result of the biological process to achieve Natural Immunity.

However, vaccines minimize that aspect. Yet, in doing so, our system will become dependent on them, leading to a weakened system over time. Like steroid use.

I'm just going off basic logic and sound reasoning.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The vaccine doesn't keep anyone from catching covid...therefore the UK study you reference is crap.

It reduces transmission rates by at least 50 percent and means that infections may be so mild that they're asymptomatic. Most vaxxed are contaminated rather than infected. They merely have trace amounts of covid in their mouth and nasal passages. It's not actually infecting their bodies.

A vaxxed person has a 1 in 26 chance of being infected after spending time with an infected person. It's 1 in 4 for an unvaxxed. See original link.

It's basic math.
edit on 27-8-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
the narrative continues to collapse apace. prepare for a deluge of buyer's remorse. and drowning man syndrome. don't get too close, they want to drag you down with them.

thank goodness i didn't get the 'vaccine'.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
the narrative continues to collapse apace. prepare for a deluge of buyer's remorse. and drowning man syndrome. don't get too close, they want to drag you down with them.

thank goodness i didn't get the 'vaccine'.

It's more a case of buyer wants you to buy as well because right now we're being restricted because the unvaxxed are spreading covid around

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Link, please.

My proof is the link that you will provide, as the latest data backs me up.

Show the latest data or STFU.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It reduces transmission rates by at least 50 percent and means that infections may be so mild that they're asymptomatic. Most vaxxed are contaminated rather than infected. They merely have trace amounts of covid in their mouth and nasal passages. It's not actually infecting their bodies.

A vaxxed person has a 1 in 26 chance of being infected after spending time with an infected person. It's 1 in 4 for an unvaxxed. See original link.

It's basic math.

again, no link. Derp.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You have yet to provide a source link for all the claims you made previously, and your claims reek of BS and are also proven wrong with these new data nonetheless.

Furthermore, you are spreading misinformation and disinformation. Vaccinated people spread COVID as well as unvaccinated. The vaccines do not provide immunity nor do they prevent the spread of COVID.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Good thread. More evidence to support REAL WORLD experiences.

The key is to get "authorities" to understand SCIENCE and make decisions based on that, instead of pressure from power-hungry government morons, and profit-hungry private corporations.

Over 40 million U.S. citizens have contracted and recovered from Covid-19.

The CDC says the odds are very slim that they will contract Covid-19 again, because they now have the anti-bodies in their bloodstream. Antibodies that are still active in those who contracted/recovered as far back as Feb 2020.

That's 40 million people who do not need to subject themselves to the brand new vaccine drugs.

Government and Private Industry should accept an Anti-body proof, just like they do a Vaccine proof. (I got my Antibody test/proof at LabCorp.com for free.)

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join