It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunatic in U.K. injecting foods at supermarkets with unknown substance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Some lunatic has been injecting foodstuffs with an unknown substance…….been arrested and customers have been told to throw away any foods recently bought at these stores…….

God help those that may have eaten anything already…….

metro.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I remember ISIS was telling their guys to put poison in ice cream and foods when they was in the spotlight .. aswell as using vehicles to run people over.

a reply to: Akaspeedy

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
....and so it begins...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Tampering with ingestible items has been around for decades.

People have been spitting in food for ages.

Also, Tylenol tampering is why we have more secure packaging.

Some people suck, and always will.

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
More and more there are dangerous lunatics revealing themselves...it is like they think they can get away with anything and not have any jail time nor be held accountable for the wrongs they do. They truly are stupid.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
There has been a case of poisoned milk and tea in a University here a few days ago, too.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Could be someone injecting a Covid vaccine into the foods, thinking they are helping to save lives.

I'm not saying I think that's what is happening here, nor am I saying it's likely, but it is one possibility.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Wait... so they don't actually know for sure that this even happened. I had assumed it was either caught on video, or someone actually witnessed the act, but I'm not seeing either of those things in the article.

The council said officers were called at just before 8pm after a man was reported to be shouting abuse at people in the street.

Metropolitan Police later said in a statement the man was alleged to have ‘injected foodstuffs with a number of needles’ at the Tesco Express at 168-188 Fulham Palace Road, the Little Waitrose at 201-207 Fulham Palace Road, and the Sainsbury’s Local at 179-183 Fulham Palace Road.

metro.co.uk...

So maybe he claimed to have done this, so they closed the 3 nearest grocery stores? Obviously, something's off with the guy, so common sense may not apply, but that just doesn't make any sense to me, for him to do such a thing and then just tell people he did it. At least not if he was truly wanting to harm people in some way. It seems more likely that his goal was to scare people.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My Bro lives right there-I have just warned him.

Cheers for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hopefully will know more details in the coming days. I hope he hasn’t injected anything, but this planet is going to hell in a hand basket at the mo, so I suspect it’s likely he was doing it.

a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Maybe he read that due to emergency rules your not accountable for injecting unknown substances

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Lols

Or there could be a few people now wandering around the streets tripping their nuts off due it being some sort of hallucinogenic drug lol

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yeah the thought of secretly drugging random people that will then wander the streets, not knowing what happens to them, causing accidents and misery of all sorts both to them and others, that's an entertaining one.

/sarc off.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
doesn't say anything about refunds!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

In this report, they are saying he may have injected his own blood into food.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fears man 'may have injected his own BLOOD' into meat and microwave food at a Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury's in Fulham as police probe if other stores are involved and shoppers are urged to bin items

If he has, I really hope he hasn't got HIV or any other disease.
edit on 26-8-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It happens at all supermarkets and is something in Retail Security that you have to watch for anyone tampering with food, opening jars etc, not that we would ever turn a blind eye to Grazing which is when people walk around a store eating something they have not paid for which is the more usual reason for this or testing out a deodorant with no intention of actually paying for it.

In once case a person was putting ground up and broken glass into jars of baby food.

The usual MO on this is to obtain money by extortion from the supermarkets through blackmail as many supermarkets are very conscious of there brand reputation and the harm an attack of this type can cause to them as well as there customers.

But of course in todays world you cant rule out some sick twisted weirdo doing it just to harm other people.

Either way this person is a nasty piece of work and possibly mentally ill but definitely a danger to others if they are willing to do this to them.

edit on 26-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
More and more there are dangerous lunatics revealing themselves...it is like they think they can get away with anything and not have any jail time nor be held accountable for the wrongs they do. They truly are stupid.

And then there are others who aren’t in politics!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Turned out the guy was a HIV positive Solicitor, Looks to be of middle eastern or south Asian ancestry not that it has anything to do with what he has done, still all those suicide bombers do tend to target innocent people and attempt to cause as much suffering as possible.
www.mirror.co.uk...

Now to you in the States a Solicitor in the UK is not a prostitute or a door to door salesman but a legal professional like a Lawyer, here Lawyers tend to be called barristers while what a Lawyers does in the States a solicitor does here so.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I remember the Tylenol poisonings very well. It impacted my whole life and made me a bit paranoid of many things.

top topics

join