It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Airlines will charge unjabbed employees $200/ month

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

look up the definition of force in the dictionary

the 1st definition is a classical physics definition of force

the 2nd one

2. coercion or compulsion, especially with the use or threat of violence. "they ruled by law and not by force"

Look up the definition of coercion

the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

Look up the definition of threats in legal terms

A menace; a declaration of one's purpose or intention to work injury to the person, property, or rights of another.

plenty of threats being thrown around right now
its as clear as day that we are being coerced and threatened to take vaccines

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: sapien82

what is forcing someone ? pressuring them by society , threatening their only means of support
there access to vital services . sounds like force to me

But it isn’t. Sorry to disappoint you.

‘The interests and welfare of the individual should have priority over the sole interest of science or society.’

Vaccinating someone against a deadly disease is not against their interests or welfare.

maybe you are upset at the thought you may support fascist ideology and I called you on it ?

Not at all. I have a first-class education and I write history books for a living, so I know very well what ‘Fascist’ means. You don’t. You also appear not to understand simple words like ‘forced’ and ‘only’, so it’s hard to take you very seriously.

And someone of your caliber should know that appeals to authority are logical fallacies , who give # what you do as your profession and what books you write. You are a human being just like me

Id expect someone with your education to be able to understand when you rights are being threatened
but as they say expectations lead to disappointment as you dont even know about your rights which is quite disappointing especially for someone who writes history books .

You do know that rights are won and not given freely they are won through hardship struggle and strife and often death?

here is some history for you , I thought most of the world was about freedom especially Americans , but just you leave it to the Scots to fight for freedoms once more

edit on 28-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Vaccinating someone against a deadly disease is not against their interests or welfare.

"Deadly disease"? 98+% survivability is "deadly" now? When did that happen?

Driving a car must be considered a "massacre."

I have a first-class education

Have you asked for a refund? I think the law mandates a merchantability guarantee.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

98+% survivability is "deadly" now?

It always was. The four and a half million people who have died of Covid around the world all say so. Their friends and relations agree, too. And the medical personnel who treated them but couldn't save them.

It is. That's why road safety is such a thing.

Have you asked for a refund? I think the law mandates a merchantability guarantee.

Clever. Not wise, but clever.

People have said that to you before, haven't they.

edit on 30/8/21 by Astyanax because: format

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thanks for the definitions. Usefully, they make it clear that nobody is forcing or threatening anyone. Warning someone of the personal and social consequences of exposing themselves and others to potentially grave illness or death is not a threat.

edit on 30/8/21 by Astyanax because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Don’t you mean the 4.5 million who have died WITH covid, not of covid? Has that not already been clearly established as far as how it’s counted, dying with covid puts you on that list. Makes for some good statistics for those who want to remove rights over a virus...

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: TheRedneck

98+% survivability is "deadly" now?

It always was. The four and a half million people who have died of Covid around the world all say so. Their friends and relations agree, too. And the medical personnel who treated them but couldn't save them.

It is. That's why road safety is such a thing.

Clever. Not wise, but clever.

People have said that to you before, haven't they.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Don’t you mean the 4.5 million who have died WITH covid, not of covid?

Died with Covid? What, it sat beside their beds and held their hands?

No, I mean the 4,5mn who died of Covid. Stop fooling yourself with comforting rationalizations.

edit on 30/8/21 by Astyanax because: format

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
Don’t you mean the 4.5 million who have died WITH covid, not of covid?

Good Point !!! 😃

We know the CDC and WHO have admitted fudging the real case numbers 😃

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Chill with the life insurance talk don't give them any ideas

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good Point !!! 😃

We know the CDC and WHO have admitted fudging the real case numbers 😃

A barefaced lie. An ancient, long-debunked lie, at that. Antivaxxers were saying this over a year ago. It was a lie then, and it's still a lie.

Normally I would consider it beneath me to reply to your posts. But there is a worldwide plague raging, and one has to do one's part, however distasteful.

So:

CDC Did Not ‘Admit Only 6%’ of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19

Debunking the False Claim That COVID Death Counts Are Inflated

The articles are from 2020 because that was when Trumpists were pushing this lie. Even they gave up peddling it a year ago. But any cock and bull story will do for you, won't it.

edit on 30/8/21 by Astyanax because: T&C

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join