It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower 45,000 Deaths from Covid Vax Is Closer To 200,000 In a week

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good. But you extrapolate that 1% statistic which may apply to all reports, overall, to deaths in particular. This makes no sense, especially since because of the EUAs, it is required than any serious adverse event which occurs after vaccination be reported:

Phage,

No. It is not me.... it is the "mods" of the VAERS website that have made the claim that only 1 % of the death and/or hospitalizations have been reported.

And it is still a vaccine injury website.

Further, it has not mattered what is required. What has occurred, is that covid deaths have been dishonestly reported

Millions did NOT die FROM covid, and there is no actual count of who died WITH covid... because of the tests that are providing false positives.

And THAT is part of the lawsuit... the dishonest reporting from the CPR tests to the "fudging" about died with versus died from.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This means that, even if the physician knows full well that the event had nothing to do with the vaccine, it must be reported. This is only true for vaccines which are covered by the EUAs. It does not apply to any other vaccines so making comparisons to other vaccines also makes no sense.
www.cdc.gov...

Phage,

The reports are that 22,500 people have died within a SHORT span of time after having the vaccination. It does not matter what a doctor claims .... what matters is that there are MASSIVE CLUSTERS of death following an experimental "vaccine".

And it is my understanding that the VAERS website is for reporting injuries for all vaccines. Perhaps you can provide the link that states the VAERS is ONLY for EUAs.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You know full well that there won't be any peer review data until next year, because that's how long the peer review process takes.

You might as well ask to see the director's cut of a movie the day after the wrap party.

Don't insult my intelligence by asking for a particular type of data that you know by definition won't exist for some time.

In the case of the UK we have clear data from the relevant oversight body. It's politically independent and non commercial.

AaarghZombies,

If there are no peer-reviewed studies or test results, it is ALL SPECULATION. It is NOT SCIENCE without the tests.
No.

MEANWHILE,
There is ample evidence to suggest a MAJOR problem with adverse reactions and death from the vaccine.
And WITHOUT tests to verify any supposed value.... there remains ONLY conjecture and that is not science, and is not enough to warrant a death or disability.

Again.... ESPECIALLY, because there is HCQ and Ivermectin which are both known and proven to successfully treat covid without serious adverse reactions.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I do not see how this can be true and no government people say anything about it. Surely not everyone is evil ridden #?
I am not getting the mRNA vaccines anytime soon and hope they will get Covaxin here in US. I just do not think it is possible that the government is letting people die to a vaccine and no one is saying anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
Do you have a link for this information?

I'm not sure people can handle this info.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They now have several viruses out worser then covid and its about get worse people are allergic to shots
me being in medical field since 1999 I seen how they look over pts its all about the Benjamins you got money
they save your life your poor out the door sad its way of the system of things..Homeless are more healthy becuase they stay away from people they are only around each other smart, some did die as those of civlians ,,be safe wear mask social distancing dont eat other people food or at certian resturaunts..

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You know full well that there won't be any peer review data until next year, because that's how long the peer review process takes.

You might as well ask to see the director's cut of a movie the day after the wrap party.

Don't insult my intelligence by asking for a particular type of data that you know by definition won't exist for some time.

In the case of the UK we have clear data from the relevant oversight body. It's politically independent and non commercial.

AaarghZombies,

If there are no peer-reviewed studies or test results, it is ALL SPECULATION. It is NOT SCIENCE without the tests.
No.

MEANWHILE,
There is ample evidence to suggest a MAJOR problem with adverse reactions and death from the vaccine.
And WITHOUT tests to verify any supposed value.... there remains ONLY conjecture and that is not science, and is not enough to warrant a death or disability.

Again.... ESPECIALLY, because there is HCQ and Ivermectin which are both known and proven to successfully treat covid without serious adverse reactions.

I'm my country the elderly and the sick were vaxxed first.

These are people who have a greater risk of death regardless of covid or the vax.

You do the math.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackienorton12
They now have several viruses out worser then covid and its about get worse people are allergic to shots
me being in medical field since 1999 I seen how they look over pts its all about the Benjamins you got money
they save your life your poor out the door sad its way of the system of things..Homeless are more healthy becuase they stay away from people they are only around each other smart, some did die as those of civlians ,,be safe wear mask social distancing dont eat other people food or at certian resturaunts..

What "medical field" might that be?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

The reports are that 22,500 people have died within a SHORT span of time after having the vaccination.
What reports? From where? Some unknown person on the internet? Is your confirmation bias so strong that you just accept that?

In 2019 about 23,400 people died every three days. Is that SHORT enough? How about a week? That would be 54,600. With millions of people being vaccinated it is inevitable that some will suffer an adverse event after being vaccinated. And if it is a serious event, even if the doctor knows it is unrelated, it must be reported.

Perhaps you can provide the link that states the VAERS is ONLY for EUAs
I didn't say it is. I said that, because of the EUAs, it is required that any serious event be reported.

Under Emergency Use Authorization, FDA requires healthcare professionals to report to VAERS certain adverse events that occur after COVID-19 vaccination.

regardless of causation

www.cdc.gov...

This is not the case for vaccines not covered by an EUA.
edit on 9/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Good god, this thread should be dead and buried.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: bastion
Strange how the mods removed all posts pointing out this belongs in the hoax bin yet wont place it there despite it being obvious rubbish.

I remember when this place was about denying ignorance rather than promoting hoaxes and punishing posters who highlight why the claims are false.

Not strange at all. What does it take to get put in the Hoax Bin these days? Or even LOL?

Be interested to hear from a passing Mod......

Ask and they send you warnings. This will be my third and final warning for asking only three times in this thread with no explanation from mods in PM - don't see much point in coming back seeing how downhill standards have gone.

Indeed. Sad how standards on here have gone to the dogs.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join