It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Score For The Taliban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

I believe obama left a similar amount behind for ISIS, too.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The question becomes... How long before the Tolly-bon tries to come here...?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
There has been talk of using air strikes to take out the equipment after the "evacuation".

However this would result in lots of dead Taliban , therefore breaking the agreement.

Therefore I doubt it will happen.

That this is an issue is the issue.

I guess you missed the fine print when the "Never negotiate with terrorists" rule was written...

Never negotiate with terrorists unless you're a democrat.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Hitler made it clear, once and for all, that appeasement is a fools errand and instead unholy aggression needs to be used.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Good luck getting the parts to maintain. Everything has a shelflife and then you have new tech to deal with. I would be surprised if some if not most of those items can't be tracked to the nearest meter. If not. Shame on the MIC.

I've lived in Central Asia. Those folks are adept at making due, figuring things out. If they have 200 aircraft and 100 of them are not operational, they'll be able to hack together another 50 operational units out of the 100 needing work.

However you look at it, this is treason, aiding and abetting the enemy. People in DC should literally HANG for this level of collusion.
edit on 2021 8 25 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I might get banned for this reply, but hey ho. TALIBAN???? TALIBAN???? Who the hell is the Taliban. They don't have uniforms, they don't wear their names and they certainly don't have the word Taliban anywhere on them.
This is where you're going to crap yourselves. Say it like it is they aint Taliban they are radical muslims and as such they are already in every country in the world, including the US and UK.
Now we've shown that we'll give in to their sick, vile, evil religion they'll push for more concessions around the world.
Please note, they are crowing about Afghanistan being a new muslim caliphate. That's a muslim caliphate not a taliban caliphate.
edit on 25-8-2021 by crayzeed because: added sentence

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The Taliban has its own ideology that puts them at odds with others in the area. Not all bananas are Cavendash.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I might get banned for this reply, but hey ho. TALIBAN???? TALIBAN???? Who the hell is the Taliban. They don't have uniforms, they don't wear their names and they certainly don't have the word Taliban anywhere on them.
This is where you're going to crap yourselves. Say it like it is they aint Taliban they are radical muslims and as such they are already in every country in the world, including the US and UK.
Now we've shown that we'll give in to their sick, vile, evil religion they'll push for more concessions around the world.
Please note, they are crowing about Afghanistan being a new muslim caliphate. That's a muslim caliphate not a taliban caliphate.

Sigh.

It doesn't matter what religion they are.

Take right wing extremists in this country, almost always Christian. Wanting everyone to follow their world view.

The Muslim religion as a whole is not evil, just like Christian's are not all evil.

edit on 25-8-2021 by Nexttimemaybe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The Muslims do seem to have a lead in the head chopping department.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All that equipment. But no thermite or diesel/jet fuel, and nobody to take out any of it ahead of the enemy?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The question becomes... How long before the Tolly-bon tries to come here...?

They damn well might be on those planes that are flying out of Kabul as we speak.
The US spread blank paperwork far and wide in Afghanistan for Afghanis to fill out, granting them room on the flights.
They are vetting them afterwards...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
When every woman and child is evacuated, give them a primed fat man
edit on 25-8-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The figures are subject to the technical knowledge and maintenance required to operate the military platforms in question. Other logistical issues involve the availability of fuel supplies for vehicles. But the absence of preventive airstrikes against captured equipment stockpiles is equally negligent as leaving the evacuation efforts out of Kabul to the last moments.

The Chinese intel community might purchase military hardware of interest off the Taliban. So they have the option of dissecting the weaknesses and strengths of the system.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear

This is concerning..........although it is totally useless without an encryption key which has most certainly been changed already, I am sure the Russians, Chinese, Israel, and a host of others would love to get their hands on them for a little reverse engineering.

SOP is to destroy all encryption communications and the seed keys used to make it work...just leaving it behind, doesn't sound quite right.
edit on 26-8-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is going to come back to haunt us in the worst way. The incompetence of this administration is just unbelievable. Shame on America if we just shrug this off. This is treason.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

They can put a superpower to shame with their relatively primitive technology (compare to the modern allies equipments). I can't imagine to what extent they can do with those weapons in their arsenal
edit on 4-9-2021 by Paraxitologist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join