It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous System Manipulation Through EF Radiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
We've all heard rumors and theories about social media manipulating people using their platforms. One such theory is that anxiety and other emotions are driven by content or subliminal messaging. Is it real?

In this post, a patent is mentioned which indicates that EF radiation, through TV and PC monitors, can do just that:
www.rumormillnews.com...

The post links to this article:
varindia.com...

Which shows this patent:
patents.google.com...

Could this be why so many social media users are anxiety ridden and feel an incessant need to monitor their timelines second by second?

Not sure if it was simply a weird thing for me, but I lost 15% of my battery on the patent site just in the time it took me to read it. I'm not saying that anything nefarious was happening, but that's quite a drain. Just want to mention that, in case it isn't simply a one-off experience for me. My battery drained like I was on an MSM site using disqus.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

That is one of the avenues that I suspect has been taken... Biofeedback and the sensors in your mobile phone able to register EMF is giving them a very good tool to first map your personal thought pattern, and soon enough to steer it at will by emitting EMF your brain can compute... not every EMF triggers the same reaction with every human...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
We've all heard rumors and theories about social media manipulating people using their platforms. One such theory is that anxiety and other emotions are driven by content or subliminal messaging. Is it real?

In this post, a patent is mentioned which indicates that EF radiation, through TV and PC monitors, can do just that:
www.rumormillnews.com...

varindia.com...

Which shows this patent:
patents.google.com...

Could this be why so many social media users are anxiety ridden and feel an incessant need to monitor their timelines second by second?

Not sure if it was simply a weird thing for me, but I lost 15% of my battery on the patent site just in the time it took me to read it. I'm not saying that anything nefarious was happening, but that's quite a drain. Just want to mention that, in case it isn't simply a one-off experience for me. My battery drained like I was on an MSM site using disqus.

I think that this is one that we can put in the hoax bin.

The psychological effect of social media can account for this on its own. We know this Because both men and women are effected by emf equally, but women are disproportionatly effected by anxiety from social media, which itself can be linked to womens greater need for acceptance in peer groups.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is also along those lines...

God Helmet

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

DARPA BrainStorm Project

No need for implants. Nanoparticles do the job. Dissolved in a glass of water. Now you are under control. Again.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I have actually seen TV shows about that helmet. They mention the shows in the Wiki.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

DARPA is one of the most disturbing agencies I know of. Their work is supervillain material.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The net wouldn't be without them, though.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here is a nice presentation from Truthstream Media that they made several years ago.
Kind of old news, but still needs to be re-introduced regularly.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

www.rumormillnews.com...

varindia.com...

Which shows this patent:
patents.google.com...
There's an old thread about that patent, made by dashen who for some reason really wanted to believe in that patent. But if you study some science you can learn like Bedlam did how to evaluate the claims so I'd suggest reading the old thread and pay particular to bedlam's posts, because he knows much more science than most people which is an advantage when evaluating patents like those of Hendricus Loos.

Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

How do I know bedlam is right? Because I studied science too! He goes into more detail than this but this is the TL;DR summary:

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: Hyperia
I don't believe the patent has any value. That's the nice way of saying 'it's bull#' I suppose.

There may be an interesting reason for that, but it's not in the patent you're asking about.

top topics

join