It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Wow thanks for one crazy good thread! And there is no way this technology is NOT being used on all of us.

Could everyone give up their gadgets knowing this? Not even would they - but could they? Are we too far gone to care?

Will a tinfoil hat help at all???

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
HENDRICUS G LOOS

Is an anagram for:

SOURCE HOLDINGS.

*shrug*

Or G.I. shroud clones.

*shiver*

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Wow, that's a really good one. You sure do have a fine mind for this sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Also holiness go crud?
slouching doers and echoing us lords

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Many hours wasted on Countdown have finally paid off!

I've just noticed why he's interested in autism (from patent: remote magnetic manipulation of nervous systems )

The human nervous system exhibits a sensitivity to certain low-frequency stimuli, as is evident from rocking a baby or relaxing in a rocking chair. In both cases, the maximum soothing effect is obtained for a periodic motion with a frequency near ½ Hz. The effect is here called “the ½ Hz sensory resonance”. In the rocking response, the sensory resonance is excited principally by frequency-coded signals from the vestibular end organ.

Autistic children rock, spin, flap their hands etc as a way of self-soothing. Tweak the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance ever so slightly, and you excite different responses. This particular invention was designed for the police :

This, together with the large magnetic moments that can be obtained with a permanent bar magnet, makes it possible to effectively manipulate the nervous system of a subject over a distance of several hundred meters, using a small portable battery-powered device. The method can be used in law enforcement for standoff situations.

But it isn't. They don't.
Then he figured you could emit the same frequencies through screens. This stuff is so scary it's like science fiction.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

monitors?
what about WIFI?
Cell Towers?
total immersion in electromagnetic signals.
Oh, its probably too late anyway.
Or at least thats what the pulse signal is making me say.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah, you had to say that! Wifi though, I hadn't thought of that. God, we swamp ourselves in this stuff don't we?

I was reading his plasma generating paper there (and getting a bit lost, if I'm honest). I'm not sure why anyone would need to generate plasma?
I haven't started on his Yang-Mills fields yet, whatever they may be. I suspect something with dubious possibilities, since that's his style so far.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

the plasma work was done in the 60's when he was working for douglas aircraft company and something called plasmadyne corp. it seems his early work isnt related directly to his current research on nervous system manipulation. I provided it as a background of his professional history

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

this is what wi-fi would look like if we could see it

imagine the possibilities....

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What's even scarier is that trying to find an image of this man on google is fairly difficult. I've been unsuccessful in doing so.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

There you go. He's on the left.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

I don't believe the patent has any value. That's the nice way of saying 'it's bull#' I suppose.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Which patent in particular do you feel has no value?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Which patent in particular do you feel has no value?

All the related ones about the display being able to do mind control et al.

eta: you don't have to demonstrate anything for a patent other than for perpetual motion machines. I could make up anything, pay the bucks, and have a patent on it, if I can write a convincing line of patter. Some companies do it if a line of research is beginning to look promising but they don't have the data to prove that it's useful or functional yet. I have, myself, got a couple of dud patents that were issued, because we thought something was going to work out and we wanted to make sure someone didn't beat us to it. Had I done that with the slow-light ring laser gyro I came up with one night surfing ATS and Fark, I'd be kicked back on the beach of my private island right now. As it was, we stalled doing research to see if it was feasible, and Draper beat us to it.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So you say the parts about working models and experiments preformed are a fabrication? On an official patent?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

So you say the parts about working models and experiments preformed are a fabrication? On an official patent?

You don't need them for patent issue. And the examiner doesn't check to see if it's true.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

And besided calling this guy a fraud you also dont believe his premise of a "sensory resonance frequency"?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Also, many of these patents have been renewed, and much of his work is based on scholarly research.
Like this
edit on 20-10-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

And besided calling this guy a fraud you also dont believe his premise of a "sensory resonance frequency"?

Nope. Although both "resonance" and "frequency" are great woo words.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Also, many of these patents have been renewed, and much of his work is based on scholarly research.
Like this

That doesn't really apply with Loos' patent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join