It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Study Counts People Hospitalized within 14 days of receiving the Vaccine as "Unvaccinated"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i did and dont know why it showed him but i apologize putnam6

scrounger

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: scrounger
I think you meant to reply to me.

Generally the deaths are reported as "Covid associated."

no they are NOT... again show me in state , fed and media reporting "covid associated"..

Death certificate data takes quite a while to compile actually, that's not the data we see in the "daily reports."

then why do they in reports list "Covid deaths" ? BTW check in the start and most reporting they most certianly did and do in "daily reports" now who is trying to deflect and play word games

I cant seem to find them in any public reporting be from city, state or fed.
I just showed you the CDC data for 2020.

add to that the states reporting suspected new covid cases as NEW COVID CASES.
No, they aren't. They are reporting positive test results.

no they are not in IL... along with other states... btw care to show reports of tested positive vs not in reporting.. again playing word games

lastly.. i stated what is happening in local, state , federal and media numbers...
you counter with "i showed you the cdc data for 2020"

common that isnt word games and deflection

along with now they ADMIT only 6 percent of REPORTED COVID DEATH cases were caused by covid..

not only are they in the past and now playing word games, data manipulation, and outright lying your trying to justify it

wow

scrounger

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No argument.
I'll see if I can remember to use that term when appropriate.

I suppose "fully vaccinated" is more accurate. That's the term that's actually used.

I knew what you meant and I doubt anybody else registered it consciously. It made me wonder if I've used it in that context. I did a search after posting because I was curious how widespread the term full immunity is. It's very common on sites about COVID.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If all the data is present (fully, partially, un-) the data is ok.

The problem is what is communicated in the media.
How they CHOOSE to deliver the data.

Its like when it was said in the media that there was a rise in admittance to hospital because of Covid.
But in reality it was because they included people who were admittes due to something unrelated to Covid by was tested positive by the routine admittance test.

The devil is in the details and politicians are NEVER honest.
edit on 25/8/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Its like when it was said in the media that there was a rise in admittance to hospital because of Covid.
But in reality it was because they included people who were admittes due to something unrelated to Covid by was tested positive by the routine admittance test.

wel said

i would also add (if you indulge me) that the hospitals treat anyone who comes up positive for covid like they are in a "zombie movie" and must be isolated like they will trigger a plague all by themselves.
using up "bed space" and resources that otherwise would be needed for those cases truly need it vs just treated as a SICK person..

scrounger

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
a reply to: Phage

i did and dont know why it showed him but i apologize putnam6

scrounger

No worries my friend I'm digging the discussion

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Exactly ... and that is likely by design. Hell Im pissed at the media for their constant overreactions. Remember when we would get death totals scrolling across the screen constant reminder. Now death totals barely get brought up. Mention else where Georgia's cases are up where the last time they were this high, our deaths were 115 and now same high cases deaths 34. 2.3 times less.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Exactly ... and that is likely by design. Hell Im pissed at the media for their constant overreactions. Remember when we would get death totals scrolling across the screen constant reminder. Now death totals barely get brought up. Mention else where Georgia's cases are up where the last time they were this high, our deaths were 115 and now same high cases deaths 34. 2.3 times less.

also dont forget they almost NEVER use context..

for example the main stream media is SCREAMING cases (both infection and death) are up.

but not where are we starting at

for example if deaths were near zero and say we get oh (for purposes of discussion) 25 within a month that is a hell of an increase.. but when compared with this time last year it is a drop in the bucket..
when say compared with the shooting deaths in chicago in that same month... it isnt even a blip on the "death radar"

as you pointed out the death numbers are not even being daily reported but the "infection" numbers are..
in context with an overall survival rate (before vaccine) of 99.7 or greater the infection rates become nothing to fear..
if i remember when the common flu was around (still is but the media claims it isnt) we have TENS OF MILLIONS infected with deaths in US running 60 to around 85+ thousand a year and no one batted an eye..

with some here defending the numbers and word games why should we take covid seriously UNLESS we have a pre existing medical condition... which then ITS ON US to protect ourselves not everyone else

with bad luck NO ONE can prevent

scrounger

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: putnam6

also dont forget they almost NEVER use context..

for example the main stream media is SCREAMING cases (both infection and death) are up.

but not where are we starting at

for example if deaths were near zero and say we get oh (for purposes of discussion) 25 within a month that is a hell of an increase.. but when compared with this time last year it is a drop in the bucket..
when say compared with the shooting deaths in chicago in that same month... it isnt even a blip on the "death radar"

as you pointed out the death numbers are not even being daily reported but the "infection" numbers are..
in context with an overall survival rate (before vaccine) of 99.7 or greater the infection rates become nothing to fear..
if i remember when the common flu was around (still is but the media claims it isnt) we have TENS OF MILLIONS infected with deaths in US running 60 to around 85+ thousand a year and no one batted an eye..

with some here defending the numbers and word games why should we take covid seriously UNLESS we have a pre existing medical condition... which then ITS ON US to protect ourselves not everyone else

with bad luck NO ONE can prevent

scrounger

Yep, I got a book years ago "How to lie with statistics" what is happening was basically in the first chapter. Let's not kid ourselves the left has developed it into an art form and there is a machine behind it continually pushing their agenda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join