It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonestown USA: The Vaccine is mass suicide and the television is Jim Jones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You know, I think you're right... no one is buying Joe's Kool-Aid.

My bad...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The anti-vaxxers have no plan how to get out of the pandemic other than typing more comments on the internet. Maybe they believe in healing the world spiritually, collective consciousness? If we all disbelieve in covid it will go away. I think that is their strategy

You aren't aware of any plan but eugenics and profiteering. The pandemic would have been over long ago.

If you get sick you just have Ivermectin and some vitamins to take. This protocol. To be exact. Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

edit on 25-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Yea Jonestown , i cant wrap my mind around the fact that these people willingly drink this juice that will kill them.

And blindly follow some guy , just some random dude.

Nuts to give up control over yourself like that.

LOL!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Yea Jonestown , i cant wrap my mind around the fact that these people willingly drink this juice that will kill them.

And blindly follow some guy , just some random dude.

Nuts to give up control over yourself like that.

LOL!

I mean hes just some random guy like there are millions of geezers just like him few steps away from self declared cult leader.

These people degraded themself to be a tool for Jim Jones and his madness.

People need to be strong individuals that way they won't get lured into this sick stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

It was so artfully crafted, that I think the subtlety will be missed by the folks that really need to try and understand it. It has been really hard to comment or have discourse on this site for me the last couple years due to the obliviousness of so many users. It's really disheartening, and seriously makes me wonder if it was always like this and I didn't notice because the topics were so mundane in comparison or if it really is something new.

I am far from a perfect person or contributor to these conversations here. I have been banned for being an outright jerk and have said plenty of bone headed things I later regretted. But I am seriously embarrassed and concerned for a majority of the people I used to at least respect if not agree with. I really struggle to wrap my head around the dissonance. I never thought I would say this, but I sincerely hope that they don't actually believe or mean what they say, and that it is in fact some conspiracy to drive participation and attention to the site as a whole rather than genuine belief. It really does seem to be a microcosm for society at large that reflects the lack of empathy and reflection that seems to be the rule now rather than the exception.

God, Tom Cruise, and Oprah help us.
edit on 8/26/2021 by sputniksteve because: Exception not norm.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It's even worse when you know that Pelosi was a supported of Jim Jones...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

It's even worse when you know that Pelosi was a supported of Jim Jones...

Is that true?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Its a multi-faced creature, this COVID script. I have yet to step over ANY bodies, and I personally walk five to 10 miles per day. I do step over or around HUNDREDS of dirty discarded masks....the ones "selfless folk" wear to protect others around them. Brilliant idiots who in their efforts to avoid germs leave their germ infested PPE all over the place to potentially infect whoever is tasked with clean up. I'm betting this is the case all over North America.

More and more I'm watching these vax potions pushed. Then they bribed and now are threatening us into them. Again, I've stepped over no bodies. I have a forming notion that COVID is the mechanism and that the vaccines are the goal, but without a proper impetus, few would accept that goal.

When I wear a mask in public, I'm NOT doing it because I'm a concerned selfless soul who cares about the welfare of others. Again, I've stepped over no bodies in 18 months. I'm also not wearing one because I'm afraid of some contagion. I'm just trying to respectfully (if ridiculously) get by in the moment, be it work, shopping or whatever. When I log that 5 to 10 miles of roadwork each morning, there is no mask on me, but rather one is in my pocket. My agenda is fearless exercise of body, mind and spirit, copious amounts of fresh air and sunlight.

More and more I am of the view that along with religion and politics, one does not discuss vax.

COVID is a weird light. It exposes much.

I have ZERO faith in government.

I have some faith in big pharma, having benefitted previously from past vaccines, certain medications I needed as a child and a handful of very good medicos that guided me towards good health and healing when it was needed. Present era? Power-medicos and their media prescriptions and mandates (not feet on the street who work killer shifts and lose much of their lives trying to heal/help) truly set-off my BS meter. Comparing vaccine development of pre-1970 to today in order to underline benefits and trust, to me is a dangerous game. Different people, different agendas, different world....one increasingly devoid of truth. I've come to believe more lies are hidden than good that is propagated. The ratio may be 10-1.

I pray for wisdom, insight and discernment each day. I am flawed, no doubt. I feel my end coming, but I don't yet see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ahhh death.

The great leveller of men.

Not a hazardous material bin in sight still.

Such an in-depth and well thought out response to a heinous malady.

a reply to: BiffTannen

edit on 28-8-2021 by Dalamax because: Knee jerks are still jerks.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

At least its in the correct forum this time QAnonakid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join