It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonestown USA: The Vaccine is mass suicide and the television is Jim Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Probably not the best video for children. That guy was insane or possessed. And most of those in control are beginning to look like they have the same look in their eyes. Totally out of control maniacs. Are you going to just follow their orders to your demise?

JONESTOWN USA: THE VACCINE IS MASS SUICIDE AND THE TELEVISION IS JIM JONES

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
At least the OP posted true sentences and didn't post an off-topic pic.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Good comparison .
Only change TV to governments of the world.
And the ignorant ones that blindly follow such .

edit on 8/24/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yea Jonestown , i cant wrap my mind around the fact that these people willingly drink this juice that will kill them.

And blindly follow some guy , just some random dude.

Nuts to give up control over yourself like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: vonclod
At least the OP posted true sentences and didn't post an off-topic pic.

And yet, it sums up my thoughts on this perfectly.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This is actually a pretty good example of why censorship is being used to manage vax misinformation.

We've reached the level where anti vaxxers have become so hardened against any other message that they automatically consider any message counter to their own as brainwashing, and no longer treat Pro vaxxers as people. Instead seeing them as puppets devoid of rational thought.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That happens when you hear msm regurgitated ver batim by doe eyed, masked, socially distant people.
a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This is actually a pretty good example of why censorship is being used to manage vax misinformation.

We've reached the level where anti vaxxers have become so hardened against any other message that they automatically consider any message counter to their own as brainwashing, and no longer treat Pro vaxxers as people. Instead seeing them as puppets devoid of rational thought.

Beautiful summary, I completely agree with you.

Also what in the world was that video?

This Doctor Smith account always post topics based off of Bitchute videos...

XL5

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
That video was comparing the people who drunk the cult poison coolaid to people who listen to the govt. demanding that the vaccine is safe while people die (or pass out) after having the jab.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Who really cares tbh?

If you want to get shot up with a bunch of stuff then do it

If you don't want shot up with a bunch of stuff then don't do it

neither of them scenarios require either side to ram it down your throat. I don't see anyone on here talking about their genital herpes treatment why do I have to listen to adults bicker about the sniffles because the gubbment wants you to take their emergency panacia drug.

What's next? A bio metric card passport that makes what's left of restaurant employees decline you some fried pickles because your personal health info says you have high cholesterol, for your own good?

This is about freedom, not the F***ing cold, all the people that want the drugs should be thinking about this, it isn't about your health at the end of the day you take care of you but think about what it takes to make your snuggly wuggly safe space safer.

Continuing talking to people about this makes me actually feel dumber. I DO NOT GIVE A * about what you put in your body

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This is what happens when all critical thinking is thrown out the window by the vaxxed and stats like 10% of people are going to die of coronavirus like they said at the beginning or 2 weeks to flatten the curve or masks will stop the spread or once you’re vaxxed you don’t have to wear a mask even though you can still spread it or we will give you money to go get the experimental jab.

At this point the OP is probably poking fun at people like you cause let’s face it. The vaxxed are the laughing stock of America right now with your self centered asses. Maybe if you and your big government saviors weren’t so dishonest the last couple years more people would take you serious. But that’s not the case so here we are.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

From what I see the vaxxers are giving the same treatment to the anti vaxxers. Seems to be a 2 way street. Almost like someone higher up is running a divide and conquer theme.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999

From what I see the vaxxers are giving the same treatment to the anti vaxxers. Seems to be a 2 way street. Almost like someone higher up is running a divide and conquer theme.

How many pro vax threads here, vs how many idiots posting anti vax threads that say we are going to die..ffs

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

This is what happens when all critical thinking is thrown out the window by the vaxxed and stats like 10% of people are going to die of coronavirus like they said at the beginning or 2 weeks to flatten the curve or masks will stop the spread or once you’re vaxxed you don’t have to wear a mask even though you can still spread it or we will give you money to go get the experimental jab.

At this point the OP is probably poking fun at people like you cause let’s face it. The vaxxed are the laughing stock of America right now with your self centered asses. Maybe if you and your big government saviors weren’t so dishonest the last couple years more people would take you serious. But that’s not the case so here we are.

The vaxxed are not the laughing stock of America if the majority of people are vaxxed. If you're proclaiming my body my choice then you should respect other people's choices instead of saying they're a laughing stock which is essentially calling them idiots. Anti-vaxxed conspiracy theorist are self centered, "preoccupied with oneself and one's affairs."

Per your post, you realize Trump was purposely dishonest about Covid?

Do you have a solution to get out of the covid pandemic? Or do you just want to be negative constantly and hope it just goes away one day?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

How many pro vax threads here, vs how many idiots posting anti vax threads that say we are going to die..ffs

The anti-vaxxers have no plan how to get out of the pandemic other than typing more comments on the internet. Maybe they believe in healing the world spiritually, collective consciousness? If we all disbelieve in covid it will go away. I think that is their strategy?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: vonclod

The anti-vaxxers have no plan how to get out of the pandemic other than typing more comments on the internet. Maybe they believe in healing the world spiritually, collective consciousness? If we all disbelieve in covid it will go away. I think that is their strategy?

They don't believe in anything, and there is no strategy
... I'm getting tired of some people. I have friends who aren't vaxxed, no big deal, they don't insult me, I respect their choice, the minute someones in my face telling me I'm going to die..someones getting a smack in the chops..lol

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Who really cares tbh? If you want to get shot up with a bunch of stuff then do it If you don't want shot up with a bunch of stuff then don't do it

That would be fine if this was actually true. But no matter how many die, they are determined to get their endless vaccines into your body. Without any responsibility for the harm they do. It's obviously population culling and or tracking.

Now they are talking about going door to door with the Sheriff . If you don't have a religious or medical exemption you will be fined. If you don't get the vaccine you aren't allowed to live unless you are rich. They are completely dishonest about the medical facts.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

You shouldn't put those two together. Jim Jones and Joe Biden, as though they were of moral equivalent. Jim Jones was at least honest about the Koolaid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join