It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickness going around thats not covid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed this?

In my small circle of friends and family alot of them have been sick and they all say really sick .

They have all the symptoms and have been tested and get told its not covid but they dont know what it is.

My father is fully vaxed and was sicker than a dog for a week got tested for everything and was told its just a bug and its not Covid. he has full recovered now

My FIL fully vaxxed very sick and in the hospital right now, all the symptoms except fever.

Wifes sister and her husband both sick as hell right now both vaxxed and went and got tested and both negative and again dr. does not know what it is.

I have 2 more friends that are or were very recently sick both vaxxed and both negative for Covid

I also have 2 friends who are both unvaxxed and both got pretty sick and both came up positive for Covid.

I realize this is all anecdotal evidence but was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this in their circles?
edit on 23-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Yes, my son was sick for over a week; tested negative for COVID, he is not vaccinated for COVID (I wish he was, but he is of legal age) so makes his own decisions. Drs said was a virus of unknown origin.

Myself and a few people at work had a virus that had similar symptoms to COVID; we are all vaccinated (different vaccines too). J&J, Pfizer, Moderna.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Not that I noticed. Myself I was a bit down last week, just drained from energy but I subscribe it to a lot of work and stress lately.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yes hearing the same - here in UK...

Friends very sick - whole family no vax. Other friends vaxxed and mildly ill.

Family double jabbed and sick...

Some are testing pos ,some aren't but a lot of flu like illness.

shedding - spreading - weather wars (wettest summer for many years)...

I have no answers but I am hearing about lot of sickness.

My family - no vax's and no sickness. But on lots of health supplements. Vit C D Zinc Mag Nac etc...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I've been hearing more about high-tech weapons being used to make people sick.

There was an alert in Washington DC last month about some type of weapon stored inside of a truck that when activated, makes people in the vicinity very ill.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh yeah, tearing through work and home plus the schools. All those other cold viruses have decided to start spreading again. Viral bronchitis would be a popular one along with upper respiratory infections. Could be anything, adeno, rsv, rhino, other coronas, and I’m sure the flu is coming back.

COVID following infection by Influenza A, can cause some significant problems in the body. It increases expression of ACE2 receptors and signaling via STAT that also increase susceptibility to ARDS through other signaling issues.

Could be an interesting winter, would love to see studies on vaccinated or immune host, within a reasonable time frame, followed by influenza infection and then COVID with these new variants.
edit on 23-8-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A few weeks ago the kids got sick, had all the symptoms saying it was delta covid, they got tested but it was negative.
They didn't want to test me and told me I could still go do my things but the boys had to be quarantined until the results came...

Then, I got sick too, and that was it. Still pure blood, haha.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

My observation; everyone who got the Moderna jab had flu like symptoms following the SECOND shot. A solid five days of symptoms then back to normal but drained.

edit on 23-8-2021 by PolyATS because: (gu gu grammar)

edit on 23-8-2021 by PolyATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Perhaps the not-vaccines are driving the creation of not just 'variants' but new viruses altogether. Since they are new tech at the rNA level...vs standard vaccines.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Yeah I take supplements [magnesium/multivitamin/milk thistle/baby aspirin/quercetin] daily and eat good organic food. I think it helps. Have only been sick once in 20 years *knock on wood*

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Yes, my son was sick for over a week; tested negative for COVID, he is not vaccinated for COVID (I wish he was, but he is of legal age) so makes his own decisions. Drs said was a virus of unknown origin.

Myself and a few people at work had a virus that had similar symptoms to COVID; we are all vaccinated (different vaccines too). J&J, Pfizer, Moderna.

Interesting in these times that they would be so 'meh' about an unknown virus going around. Pretty sure I've seen that movie recently.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

That has crossed my mind. I also work with the public so good times 😷

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Perhaps the not-vaccines are driving the creation of not just 'variants' but new viruses altogether. Since they are new tech at the rNA level...vs standard vaccines.

Might be much more to I Am Legend than people think. One of my kids today closed an environmental conversation with the other with, "People keep trying to change Nature, but Nature's a very old pro, ya know. It knows how to mess YOU up for trying. HAHA, you can't treat Nature like a dumb pet to train, we're IT'S pets!"

Pretty damned astute for a 12 year old. And very apt for trying to outsmart fast-changing viruses that are smarter than we are.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Do you have any links to information on these new viruses? they would likely be here and they are not

nextstrain.org...

Nextstrain
Real-time tracking of pathogen evolution
Nextstrain is an open-source project to harness the scientific and public health potential of pathogen genome data. We provide a continually updated view of publicly available data alongside powerful analytic and visualization tools for use by the community. Our goal is to aid epidemiological understanding and improve outbreak response. If you have any questions, or simply want to say hi, please give us a shout at [email protected].

FWIW

Globally we have had 19 total variants since day one

There has been only one variant that began after vaccinations started, 21H all the others can be traced back to well before vaccinations began. Not only that we have fewer variants now than before as well.

The first pic shows all the variants and their start dates globally, the second shows how we have few active variants we now have

Delta right now is squeezing out all the variants which are what usually happens with a coronavirus naturally

also for what it is worth North America has Eta and Lambda along with 21H develop after the vaccines, but the frequency for those is almost nonexistent. Delta overwhelmingly remains the dominant variant in North America considering that didn't happen till June the vaccinations and their viral shedding correlate to Delta's emergence.

The cool thing is on Next Strain you can look at other viruses they have tracked and see COVID's development is about the same as others except it is seems accelerated in some ways and it seems to linger in other ways.

edit on 23-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been hearing more about high-tech weapons being used to make people sick.

There was an alert in Washington DC last month about some type of weapon stored inside of a truck that when activated, makes people in the vicinity very ill.

So I don't know anything about secret weapons, but there is an unclassified non-lethal energy weapon that uses the 2.4Ghz frequency that is also used by 4G smartphones and microwave ovens.
The interesting thing about the 2.4Ghz frequency is that it excites water molecules and can be used for cooking.

Active Denial System is a millimeter wave source that heats the water in a human target's skin and thus causes incapacitating pain. It was developed by the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory and Raytheon for riot-control duty. Though intended to cause severe pain while leaving no lasting damage, concern has been voiced as to whether the system could cause irreversible damage to the eyes. There has yet to be testing for long-term side effects of exposure to the microwave beam.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Now 5G technology uses a variety of frequencies and also makes use of directed waves. The most interesting frequency with 5G is the 60Ghz frequency, because it excites oxygen molecules.
Based on what I just explained, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this technology has already been weaponized and may even be in use. This also makes me wonder if 5G antennas can be highjacked and used as weapons.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
well, the FDA just approved the jabs, even though their own tests showed it not to be much more than 50/50 effective...
although its now coming out that they told the control group that they were the control group and more than 80% of them went and got the real jabs... completely screws up the point of a double blind study, but the results with a mostly jabb'd group and a tiny control group still showed that the jabbs simply don't work.

On a good year, the flu jab is good for maybe half the people who get it, so nobody should be surprised.

Having said that, the ronies tests don't appear to be much more reliable- 50/50 in a go or no-go test is just chance, so as far as I can tell none of these tests or jabs have anything to do with the actual virus... which may or may not be a genetically engineered bio weapon.

There's a lot of questions and even more answers, but the answers are all from known liars.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Something like a stomach bug plus sore throat and nasal and chest congestion is going around here, in schools and among coworkers. Most people reporting about a week of the latter with about two days of the former. No fevers. Not flu or covid per current tests.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, the vaccine may give a person more targeted immune response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but it may be at the expense of lowering immune response to other pathogenic microbes...that property of vaccines has been known for decades. And the people who do get the virus even though vaccinated can still spread it to others and also can spread another disease to others if their immunity has been altered to focus on one thing the most.

The flu jab does make you more susceptable to getting other viruses out of it's class, most of those viruses were not bad viruses though, this vaccine is draining the immune system more just like the virus itself does.

This vaccine has moderator chemistry in it that dampens the immune system so it does not overreact to the virus. But also triggers an immune response to this virus at pretty decent power. To stop covid from forming out of the virus, more moderation chemistry is used than in other vaccines I believe, so this can weaken the immune system more than the flu jab against other diseases. That action is important to stop covid, but there is an other side of the coin to doing that.
edit on 23-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyATS

The normal flu shot drops your immune system for a couple of weeks, while the body works things out. I bet the Vax is doing the same thing,

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That should go viral. Excuse the pun.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join