It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book suggestions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi guys. First of all, I'm not sure if this in the correct forum, but I thought I'd give it a try. I've recently had an accident in work which has left me a broken leg, I'll be recovering at home so I will have plenty of time on my hands.

I'm interested to hear peoples suggestions on a good book/books to read. Obviously I love a good conspiracy which is why I'm a member on this awesome site, so preferably something along those lines. I've recently finished reading Chariots Of The Gods and Who Built The Moon, both of which I really enjoyed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Finnmac

Hardly a conspiracy book depending on your point of view.
A cracking read however ..

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?crid=3GN5C3CIOWU6Z&dchild=1&keywords=intercept&qid=16297073 90&sprefix=intercept%2Caps%2C262&sr=8-1

The computer was born to spy and now computers are transforming espionage. But who are the spies and who is being spied on in today's interconnected world?

This is the exhilarating secret history of the melding of technology and espionage. Gordon Corera's compelling narrative, rich with historical details and characters, takes us from the Second World War to the internet age, revealing the astonishing extent of cyberespionage carried out today.

Drawing on unique access to intelligence agencies, heads of state, hackers and spies of all stripes, Intercept is a ground-breaking exploration of the new space in which the worlds of espionage, geopolitics, diplomacy, international business, science and technology collide. Together, computers and spies are shaping the future.

What was once the preserve of a few intelligence agencies now matters for us all.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The KJV bible...great book.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Try "the illuminatus triology" by "Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson".

It's one of the few books i read twice!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Here are some good books bout time travel and aliens if you are into that, I read them and enjoyed them.

The Montauk Project: Experiment in Time
www.amazon.com...

Alien Interview
www.amazon.com...

Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy
www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
some of my favorites
where did the towers go by Judy wood... awesome book about 9-11
hunt for the skinwalker by kelleher
holographic universe by michael talbot

dr mary's monkey by haslam
edit on 23-8-2021 by HODOSKE because: spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I really liked the premise of the holographic theory. I'm always fascinated by 9/11 debates so I chose those 2 for now and I'll try the other suggestions

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The Stand by Stephen King, published in 1978...

Maybe Stephen King knew something about the future, connected to globalist, conspiracy?

Who knows, good read. ; )

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks a lot

new topics

top topics

join