It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi guys im a member of Project Stargate, the US army Psychic research program I reveal some info.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hi guys.
This is no way of me expecting you to believe this, your probably won't, but id like to reveal some insider information about the US army's project Stargate, im member #1 I have it tattooed on my thumb ( I can take photos, also I have a forked tongue from snake genetic engineering I can also take photos of that ) and a few other things I m able to reveal about this project on this time with the clearance from my teacher and the project coordinators.

Theres a few things that tie into this so Ill try to keep it short, so I won't reveal everything unless you'd like to keep the conversation going then ill continue to post here.

Im designated number #1 as the first test subject, I was born in 1984 and 911 ties into my life as well as there being 4 timelines currently going on at this time, you thought 2012 ended but it hasn't were actually in 2009, 2012 is due in this Gregorian timelines 2024, at that point ill be able to reveal all information, I will stay here till then.

911 is 9 in binary which 1001, 11 in binary is 1011 which added together is 2012, the day for the establishment of heaven on earth or the what you know as the new world order.
Osman or osama means sky in the Levent languages, sky is there word for heaven, bin is 1000 years, in the Turkish languages, that's how long my training is, 1000 years for im actually asleep at the moment, in a consciousness that is like sleep, the full duration is 28 years, but because were playing with time, 28 years is actually the 1000 years or 1000 points of light Bush was talking about.
Laden is what Raiden in Japanese looks simliar to in kanji, this is metal, ESP being metal based lightning is a throw in for zeus.

The US government is basically created heaven on earth through the NWO.

I don't expect you to believe this but im posting it anyway, this will be established in 2024.

Now ill talk abit about my training and tutelage in relation to psychic power and esp, with magic being my weakness but another power in itself.
Psychic power is the US militaries attempt to par an un even amount, all of space to exist on 1 point, therefore being everywhere at once, and being able to manipulate everything, because it is essential yourself that your manipulating.

ESP is metal based which is true math, and it uses imaginary numbers, which are the zener cards they are the imaginary numbers being used to calculate a direction where there's no info to go on, it basically acts as a guide to decode info because everything is based on math everything can be known.

Now im speaking to you as a member and a test subject, not as the scientists who developed it, these powers were developed for me by the US military, therefore I speak to you as someone describing the powers and what I've experienced, not the blueprints, though we can discuss them somewhat, but not fully till 2024 where my training is complete, as I've said im actually asleep at the moment, but to be more clear, im in a state of conscious that resembles sleep, indsitinguable from sleep, ill only be awake in 2024-2025 and only then will I have free access to the abilities.

Now ill end it with this, I've been genetically modified to include both snake and spider and snake being the psychic portion, and the spider being the Metallica portion or ESP.
I am male a man im currently 29, but remember there's 4 timelines, and on the 1984 timeline im 15.

The closest I can get to reveal anything would be taking a photo of my 1 number tattoo on my thumb and my tongue which is snake like both the underneath and the tip of my tongue, other than that id like to continue this discussion and will try ti remain active until 2024.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: worldwidelearning

Do all participants in top secret programs tattoo the top secret project name on their body?

Asking for the tooth fairy.

She called an emergency meeting about your post.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Please, do keep posting, wether I believe you or not remains to be seen. Impress me!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
They do, use tattoos, and yes not all in the same place.

You speak in jest I know, but being like that do exist.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sounds kind of LARPy bro.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I have it tattooed on my thumb ( I can take photos, also I have a forked tongue from snake genetic engineering I can also take photos of that )

Id love to see the photos! Thank you!
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldwidelearning

ESP is metal based.

This is true. This is why so many heavy metal guitar players use them.

Also, what's happening in 2024?

Also, are you into body modification? Is that how you got your forked tongue?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Can you give us a training exercise to perform so we can understand a little more on how to get out of this timeline?
I'd be cool to just skip it and land someplace better.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hahah
that's a good one.
From what I've learned and experienced, math is everywhere in the universe.
No, no body mods, genetic engineering, I have a forked tongue and the 1 is real, it signifies my rank in the project also these blend in with my body they're not overtly noticeable, but sure ill take a photo.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
No. #1001 + #1011 = #10100. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Can you give us a training exercise to perform so we can understand a little more on how to get out of this timeline?
I'd be cool to just skip it and land someplace better.

Sure, basically you lose all senses, complete sense deprivation, then go play a video game, its extremely boring, not fun, and feels like depression.

Another example, would be to apply complete sense deprivation and read a comic book or magna, its completely boring no fun and no point of it.

But the result is that your attention span increases to the point where you could just look at a brick wall for a day and being entertained, its designed so you don't lose interest in subject when the sensory functions are restored, for working long hours basically is one goal, its creates endurance and aids in the development of things like remote viewing.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As a psychic, do you have any good predictions for our timeline? Something that happens in a few days so we don’t have to wait too long. I love psychic stuff. a reply to: worldwidelearning

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I feel you are dropping truths on us..I wish I could really understand what you are talking about.
The part about the imaginary numbers being used to calculate direction sounds like something I remember from a dream.. except it was about 'location'. Does that make any sense?
So, we make it to 2025? Cuz I gotta say, things don't feel too promising in this timeline at the moment. Anyway, thanks. I look forward to reading more. I would like to see the pictures as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Won't you be getting in trouble for talking about this?
It seems kind of Top Secret.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
dumb question probably but what about the snake modifications bring about psychic abilities? Does this mean snakes in our timeline are psychic? Probably not making sense as Im not really well today lol

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
As a psychic, do you have any good predictions for our timeline? Something that happens in a few days so we don’t have to wait too long. I love psychic stuff. a reply to: worldwidelearning

Well I wish I could, but a lot of the training involves me being asleep and not using the power like that, for now, it ties into ego death, to use this power I can't have a ego floating above me, because id just end up alienating people around me, which is why I can't use it freely to answer that question unfortunately.

But what I can say it a lot of movies use predictive programming, they basically tell you what's going to happen in brief periods form the current year to a decade, that basically is the prediction.

originally posted by: Starcrossd
I feel you are dropping truths on us..I wish I could really understand what you are talking about.
The part about the imaginary numbers being used to calculate direction sounds like something I remember from a dream.. except it was about 'location'. Does that make any sense?
So, we make it to 2025? Cuz I gotta say, things don't feel too promising in this timeline at the moment. Anyway, thanks. I look forward to reading more. I would like to see the pictures as well.

Thank you for the vote of confidence
Coming here has been a great social outing, because most of the training involves isolation.
You mean like GPS? in a way yes.

ESP is closer to artificial intelligence than it is to psychic power, it basically allows me to calculate anything, any number, any equation, if there is an equation that is unsolvable, I can break the equation down change it and make it solvable, things like divide by zero all have a a workable positive result.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Won't you be getting in trouble for talking about this?
It seems kind of Top Secret.

Ive been given permission to talk a little about the training, it is very top secret indeed.
Part of the training involves pretty deep isolation, so no friends, colleagues except my teachers and the coordinators.
So they've given me permission to talk about this subject, since were at the near end of the training.
They've also took into consideration that people not believing me would be good for research, thought all this training was planned well in advance.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ah I see. thanks for the esp explanation. Yes, gps..sort of.. except across time and space.. Like..knowing 'where' in a place where coordinates don't exist.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is about to get interesting.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and what you can tell us about our current timeline, where we end up, and what we can expect in 2024 and beyond. I'd also like to know what kind of technology we'll have then?
I've heard some people saying that in the next couple of years we can expect things like med beds, flying cars, etc. Do you know anything about that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join