It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi guys im a member of Project Stargate, the US army Psychic research program I reveal some info.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldwidelearning

This all seems like a LARP to me

Tell us all again how a classified government program allowed a trainee to do a tell all AMA on the above top secret forum?
This is a good test though, for people who are susceptible to fake stories.

Provide some sauce with the pasta, or save everyone their time.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I really have to thank you for this thread...we haven't had one this exciting in a very long time.
This thread has the potential to be hugely informative and popular...if you'll continue to follow through with answering questions honestly.

I think what would go far to building your credibility here, as well as building interest and following from hundreds of others...would be to list some very short-term predictions that will come to fruition in a matter of days.

Is this something you are capable of doing?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You must have a foolproof system going where you k now the future. That would explain your lack of fear.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Yeah man I've learned my lesson after Throwawayalien (TAA) haha. Can't trust anything lol.

Have to admit though regardless if they are fake or not, they do make for some very thought provoking reads.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Four timelines? Like timecube?

Also never heard of a Metallica portion of dna....what’s that about?
edit on 21-8-2021 by WillNotComply because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Are there others in this program or are you the only one?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is why you want to reveal this information, why did you choose this channel of communication and where do you hope this leads?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Not trying to be a smart A##, but when 2024 comes around does every thing end with a big Bang or just a whimper ?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldwidelearning
Heres a photo
imagizer.imageshack.com...

That's not a forked tongue, Einstein, that's called Tongue Tie. I'm very familiar with it, it runs in my family.

Go to a damn dentist and get it clipped. Your speech is probably very mumbled/muffled, clipping it'll help immensely.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
As as small demonstration of your abilities, can I get the winning numbers for tuesdays euromillions jackpot

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Who do the DS worship as their God?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

There are 4 time lines going on at once, im both 29 and 15 on both, all 4 are seperate by 8 years for the 2 major ones, and then by 4.
So its 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996

This is really confusing for a couple reasons:

You say there are 4 timelines and you are both 29 and 15 on BOTH.
When you talk about 4 of anything, you don't refer to them as "both" ..."both" applies to TWO things.

Secondly, you listed the years of the 4 timelines. Where is 2021 in this scenario?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
You say2024 is the end of the world, and then later you say the world will continue as usual.
Also, most of us do not have the same concept of the NWO as you do. From our understanding, it is basically a dystopian nightmare-- the exact opposite of Heaven on Earth. Can you explain?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sorry, don't mean to be insulting, but ... Whatever they did to this guy in Project Stargate, I hope they go to jail for it.

All the stream-of-consciousness-word-salad, wow. Hope they got a good retirement plan.
edit on 2021-8-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

you thought 2012 ended but it hasn't were actually in 2009, 2012 is due in this Gregorian timelines 2024, at that point ill be able to reveal all information

I am sure people will be lining up to read about a stargate story when the world ends and you sitting here typing it out because that is not pointless at all. Useful, convenient.

Ok enough , im out.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

This has to be a larp, or just someone off their meds...
That is not a forked tongue.

ESP being metal based lightning is a throw in for zeus

Zeus who in mythology threw lightning at people.

Laden is what Raiden in Japanese looks simliar to in kanji

Raiden is a character in Mortal Kombat.

The US government is basically created heaven on earth through the NWO.

Hahahah a ha hahah a hhah aha ha hahaaaa

You were born in 1984 but you then say later you're 29?

Carry on, this is entertaining actually.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

There are 4 time lines going on at once, im both 29 and 15 on both, all 4 are seperate by 8 years for the 2 major ones, and then by 4.
So its 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996
You count 28 years from all 4, which marks the end

Time cycles don't work like that

They run in cycles of 5 and 9, over 30 year cycles

What you are talking about is "Artificial Atmospheric Linear Projection"

The timelines don't run parallel to each other, they run in phase. Your "15 year old self" doesn't stay the same difference in age to you, because the timelines you perceive as parallel run at different speeds to the centered self. They are either catching up to you, or leaving you behind as they run into and out of alignment

If you centre in octaves, you are limited to the bodies harmonic cell. Meaning you will have no ability to influence, see or align with those that have a true phased centre or "connection"

Those aligned by birth (astrologically) will always supersede your will, to the point of no contest. Their alignment can't be trained by men

When you pull the entire "universe" in to a central focus point as you describe (and collapse your body into an orb), you are centering yourself naturally. Its seating. Not super-seating. You can atune outwardly, by inward focus and dynamic concentration, but as far as I'm aware, it limits you to the system of the seat. You won't be able to project (outwardly) in any pre-effigian body beyond the limits of the effigian seat (Ephesians)

The only way to expand yourself in seating is through re-training biorhythm

How did they re-train your biorhythms?

There is only one way I know of to superseat a consciousness, and you didn't make any mention of it

Also, you are younger than 30, so how did they polarise your consciousness (seed you)?

2024 would align with when you are due for reversal, as it usually happens around 32-33 years of age, from what In aware

I didn't think it was possible to reverse a consciousness (birth the serpent inside the pineal) and superseat them to the "Universe", unless they had completed a full 30 year cycle, with a few years spacing for the conscious seat

Be warned that these processes in their true forms are not, and will not, align with the Militaries or this realm. Meaning, if they try reversal on you, for the wrong reasons, it will likely be fatal

The pole reversal is designed this way intentionally

If you try reverse and pass though the sun with impure intentions (such as being part of a military project) it will either not work, or you'll die

Or, the Catharsis will fragment you. Meaning you'll end up in a reality of your own without a connection to your original seating (similar to what they call purgatory)

True seeds are not, and cannot, be made by men, or any groups or society of men in this world

I am interested in the fact you mentioned Australia though

The American Military presence in places like Darwin won't align them though, I assure you. All American and foreign military, and their bases, will be forced to leave Australia in years to come. You'll see

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Heres a photo
imagizer.imageshack.com...

Ah ok. That is called the The lingual frenulum. Many people have that. Lingual Frenulum - tongue tied

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
No. #1001 + #1011 = #10100. Prove me wrong.

He won't answer you.

worldwidelearning, for your own good, go back to the hospital and take your medications. And remember, the small ones are good for you too.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Okay, if nobody else beat me to it: Pics or it didn't happen. If you've got some body modification, that should be pretty easy to procure, good sir. I'm all for outlandish claims, but they're rather vague when all is considered.

a reply to: Violater1

Oh my goodness! Violater that's funny, but what if the OP is mentally ill? That's not very nice of you to say things like that to him.

a reply to: Compendium

I would facebook care react your comment, if I could. That is all.

edit on 22-8-2021 by rukia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join