It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absentee president Joe Biden nowhere to be found,Canadian PM JT Calls Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Canadian PM JT whose facing a election has made phone calls not with the WH nor with NATO yet. Nor with the Biden admin but with the Hillary Clinton.
Liberal News Outlets are asking where is Biden? as Biden doesn't seem to be appear anywhere. The miss trust of Biden admin seems to have now come to a national level.

Some in Canada are blaming Biden admin for the fast withdrawn. And Biden like i stated doesn't seem to appear in the news or any of the social media feeds.

Where is Biden?

Canadian PM Trudeau: I Spoke With Hillary Clinton About Our Concerns In Afghanistan

Curley: Absentee president Joe Biden nowhere to be found as Afghanistan crisis unfolds

We are a little more than six months into the Biden presidency, and Joe has a host of problems on his hands. The United States is sending forces back into Afghanistan in order to help withdraw embassy personnel from Kabul. Biden’s plan to remove most troops by the end of August is proving to be a catastrophe as major cities are falling to the Taliban.

Experts can debate over whether or not pulling out of Afghanistan was the right move, but here is something we should all be able to agree on: The president of the United States should not be calling a lid and hiding out at Camp David as this bloody catastrophe unfolds

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well,I seem to remember her saying she would be
ready for that 4:00 a.m. call if needed.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse that @&$@# gets involved.

Better get some cadaver bags ready, we all know what happened last time cankles was involved in an embassy withdrawal.

edit on 20-8-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Absentee Biden... nice name lol.
Absentee Biden = illegal absentee ballots

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timucuan

Better get some cadaver bags ready, we all know what happened last time canckles was involved in an embassy withdrawal.

I must be behind a bit...

Last embassy withdrawal I recall Canada having any influence in was getting American diplomats out of Iran?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Biden and his administration are lying constantly to us, cant get the truth straight. The world looks on in embarrassment and disgust at it all. I've never felt more shame for our once great country. This sucks.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

Better get some cadaver bags ready, we all know what happened last time canckles was involved in an embassy withdrawal.

Last embassy withdrawal I recall Canada having any influence in was getting American diplomats out of Iran?

It's a whole new world.

An American president who gets lost in the Whitehouse bushes forgot to evacuate anyone.

Now begging friends for assistance.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear that we also asked Haiti for help.

It's that bad.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

You ever seen Hillary's ankles?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sadly the Japanese are looking at the Biden Admin as a child still believing that Santa Claus comes down the chimney on Christmas Eve.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Hillary the Bitch ?

And JT called her, even though she is NOT part of the Administration?????

Oh Lord....this suggests that somehow both Dementia Joe and Kamala will be replaced by Hillary....Lord help the USA....

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Hillary the Bitch ?

Oh Lord....this suggests that somehow both Dementia Joe and Kamala will be replaced by Hillary....Lord help the USA....

when prime minister Suga calls Clinton then I know joey is over the cliff.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Please tell me you're joking about her royal highness
getting into the White House? That would be my worst
nightmare coming true.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ah ha! Makes sense now. Ive seen many topics about sleepy Joe slow being a puppet and it's been siad that Obama was the puppet master. It's Hillary?

At this point what difference does it matter?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: M5xaz

Please tell me you're joking about her royal highness
getting into the White House? That would be my worst
nightmare coming true.

Of all people, why did Trudeau call Hillary ????

She is NOT part of the administration.

Very strange.
Suggests Trudeau knows something and he accidently spilled the beans, as Trudeau is a known idiot...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

That’s probably why JT called her.
He knows her involvement was a mass abortion.
So he’s calling her to see how bad it really gets lol

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: M5xaz

Hillary the Bitch ?

when prime minister Suga calls Clinton then I know joey is over the cliff.

Hey hey hey !!!
Don't insult Sugas of this world!!!!

It's prime minister MORON:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Time to line them all up in front of a firing squad.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Justin Trudeau wants to move up the Presidential Election in Canada, because truths about the Covid vaccines are in danger of being leaked. Trudeau knows his goose is cooked if Canadians find out what he's doing to them, before election day.

(His goose is cooked either way, but from what I hear, J.T. doesn't have many "real world" smarts.)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The left is floating the HRC angle to make Kamala Harris seem more palatable, seems DC is full of political intrigue. Power struggle in the DNC?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Isn’t it a violation of the Logan Act for someone that is not part of the government / admin to be speaking to foreign leaders on behalf of the United States? And it is a felony

top topics

<<   2 >>

join