It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana bans vaccine requirements for employees.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's about time someone starts taking back the right to work over reach. Amazing it's the same people that wanted right to work in the first place.

Abc News

I really like this part.

Dr. Neil Ku, an epidemiologist at Billings Clinic who sits on the board of the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, said the law sets Montana apart in conversations about how to combat the coronavirus. “It is very very difficult for me to participate in the conversation when everywhere in the country can talk about vaccinating their employees but I can’t,” Ku said.

This nut job is speaking about his employees as if they were cattle.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Dr KU. LOL

What an idiot

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This world needs an enema

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I gotta write myself a new list of places I want to visit or even actually live in.
Look how Australia is out. UK...lol. West coast, east coast. A pipe dream for third world dummies. It becomes so clear now. You know the enemy, the cursed cities, the fake media, fake people, talking heads have zero impact on your mind or they have all the power over you. Almost nothing in between. Wheat is being separated from the weed.
Montana! You should secede with such a sexy name

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

How much is anybody willing to bet he supports laws that prohibit employers from asking about prior felony convictions and discriminating based on them?

Any takers?

Scumbags, across the board on this hypocrisy. Same as with passports. Same as with flight restrictions. Hypocritical bs that has sweeping unintended consequences for racial, religious, and cultural minorities, along with anybody at an economic disadvantage.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Iowa did this months ago. She also made it illegal for any business, private or otherwise to require a mask with a $10,000 fine. It's been like this for months and we are doing great.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Iowa did this months ago. She also made it illegal for any business, private or otherwise to require a mask with a $10,000 fine
a reply to: Alien Abduct
So you are ok with government telling private business what they can and can't do? Is it ok to require shirts and shoes? What about a hospital that requires a surgeon to wear a mask? are they fined?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Iowa did this months ago. She also made it illegal for any business, private or otherwise to require a mask with a $10,000 fine
a reply to: Alien Abduct
So you are ok with government telling private business what they can and can't do? Is it ok to require shirts and shoes? What about a hospital that requires a surgeon to wear a mask? are they fined?

You are stupid. Coercion should not be legal anywhere. Much less with health care. Nobody with aids allowed. No gays without a recent clean bill of health. Nobody with an std. only the best eugenics in this establishment. You people are fools playing with fire. Preventing this type of discrimination is exactly what a government should do.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

You are stupid. Coercion should not be legal anywhere. Much less with health care. Nobody with aids allowed. No gays without a recent clean bill of health. Nobody with an std. only the best eugenics in this establishment. You people are fools playing with fire. Preventing this type of discrimination is exactly what a government should do.

I am stupid? it knda seems you are on my side. Unless you want an aids test to go anywhere, no gays? wtf? so you want people to proclaim their sexuality on their shirt sleeve? what about straight people without a clean bill of health?bet you are ok with hot lesbians though right? Maybe I am stupid because I don't know why you are calling me stupid and us fools. Maybe you could explain further

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
pretty sure montana is violating the 14th amendment with this, sure if businesses were discriminating based on race, gender or whatever, but otherwise its none of the states concern what anyone does on private property.
edit on 21-8-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

pretty sure montana is violating the 14th amendment with this, sure if businesses were discriminating based on race, gender or whatever, but otherwise its none of the states concern what anyone does on private property.
a reply to: namehere
That is my position. Although I will admit to not knowing the 14th,or all of it like I should, It just seems that lately all these "live free or die" republicans are supporting the government telling business' what they can't do. I mean, if they can't require masks, how can they require pants? But thank you, i think I will start to study our constitution and bill of rights.

new topics

top topics

join