It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE Red Flag - Biden White House Exempts Top Staff from Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Wednesday, August 18, 2021

This information from the White House should cause great concern amongst those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19. And affirm for those who have chosen not be vaccinated, that they made the right choice.

In discussing the new mandate that all Federal Employees and Contractors be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus (Ref: www.thedailybeast.com... ), White House spokesperson Jen Psaki made a startling admission..

The Biden administration is not mandating COVID-19 vaccines for White House staff, press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

During the White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki suggested that every White House official had been offered a COVID-19 vaccine, but clarified Friday that the White House was not requiring officials to be vaccinated.

"No, we have not mandated it," Psaki responded, after being asked whether the administration was mandating White House staff receive a coronavirus vaccine.
Hard to find, of course: www.foxnews.com...

I think top levels of the FDA and the CDC have been excluded from the federal workforce/contractor Covid-19 vaccine mandate as well.

This is extraordinary when you think about it. The President and Vice-President of the United States of America have excluded their staff from the Covid-19 vaccination mandate.

President Joe Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris have always been overly cautious in avoiding exposure to the Covid-19 virus.

BOTTOM LINE: White House staff being excluded from the mandate, tells us these non-approved COVID-19 VACCINES are NOT SAFE, even though they're being peddled and pushed upon the population.

It also raises the possibility that Joe and Jill Biden were injected with saline-solution, instead of one of the Covid-19 vaccines 7 months ago.

With the Biden CDC/FDA preparing to push experimental "Booster" vaccines upon the country, every American should pause, put on your thinking cap, and ask yourself, "WHAT THE HELL IS REALLY GOING ON HERE?"

While seeking the answer to that question, steer clear of the current crop of Covid-19 vaccines/boosters. Many (most?) of the people in charge of running our country, are doing exactly that!

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just give it a bit more time.

We can rage and rage on about what we're seeing in the world, and bring to light observations that reveal the medical tyranny happening right in front of us.

The thing is Care, we have the luxury of being wrong, the vaccinated absolutely, 100%, undoubtedly need this information to be wrong, it's too late for them. They have access to the same information we do, they're just not willing to look at it, and if they do it's with an already slanted viewpoint.

The creator of the MRNA Vax said no.
The Creator of the PCR said no.
The people at the top have disappeared, where is Bill?

Nothing, absolutely nothing about this makes sense. The vaxxed are toast mate, it's a horrible thing to say but it's true. I think deep down they know it too, but fear is a powerful motivator. They're going to blame the ADE strain on the unvaxxed anyways...... Might as well die thinking you're righteous......

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
rules for thee not for me ,typical liberals they ain`t taking that poison. if they were safe and effective then why do the manufacturers need immunity from being sued, don`t they stand behind the safety of their products? i`ll wait a few years until the manufacturers stand behind their product and allow me to sue them,otherwise they are snakeoil salesman. i`m not interested in being a lab rat for these con artist,but thanks for asking my answer is NO, NO means NO leave me alone.
edit on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 03:13:56 -050056vp229x2021-08-18T03:13:56-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So , the internal memo stated something like " we strongly recommend the vaccine or face potential loss of jobs ." ?
They were afraid to "mandate" it for fear of multiple class action suits in the future .

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
One should problary wonder if Biden White House Exempts Top Staff from Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates then Biden and the top politicians also didn't get the same vax as the rest of the population did.

link   
a reply to: rsvpzxc

Its going to be interesting of the backlash.

link   
It's the old mantra

"there won't be state mandated vaccinations"

but then they use the private sector to do the dirty job. It's like that with freedom of speech, it's like that with Apple now searching Iphones and reporting to the government, it's like that with vaccinations.

That's why the economy has to die, because fewer players mean more control. If you only have two supermarket chains left and both won't let you in without a vaccine passport, the state can smile and has clean hands.

They used the one, most influencing private sector that is the media and the news to let this bleed into other economies.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Remember what Putin said? saline or nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

They cant hide these things forever.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

What's blowing me away is the same thing former President Trump said thwarted him while he was in office. The Federal Government is so filled with corruption, its tentacles extend out across all 50 states and most media outlets.

If this multi-armed octopus doesn't want the public to know how many people are becoming sick, or dying, due to these Covid-19 vaccines, the public will not know. Period.

Individual investigators can dig and learn the truths, but it takes a HUGE microphone to alert the masses.

Twitter, Facebook, NYTimes, WaPost, NBC, ABC, CBS, Google, DOJ, White House, CDC, FDA, etc., ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER.

If a UFO lands by the Washington Monument, and stays for 30 minutes before taking off, most Americans will believe it was a stunt, if the above group of entities tells them it was.

edit on 8/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

the public will not know. Period.

Well that its a bit easier to notice in a community where i drive i notice the lack of people walking on a decent sunny which is odd during this week like last year you would see a lot of people walking with kids, teens and adults.

Its becoming a bit to quiet for my liking. I haven't seen this kind of quietness since for a long while and its not even a heat wave.
edit on 18-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This information from the White House should cause great concern amongst those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19. And affirm for those who have chosen not be vaccinated, that they made the right choice.

In discussing the new mandate that all Federal Employees and Contractors be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus (Ref: www.thedailybeast.com... ), White House spokesperson Jen Psaki made a startling admission..

The Biden administration is not mandating COVID-19 vaccines for White House staff, press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

During the White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki suggested that every White House official had been offered a COVID-19 vaccine, but clarified Friday that the White House was not requiring officials to be vaccinated.

"No, we have not mandated it," Psaki responded, after being asked whether the administration was mandating White House staff receive a coronavirus vaccine.

I think top levels of the FDA and the CDC have been excluded from the federal workforce/contractor Covid-19 vaccine mandate as well.

This is extraordinary when you think about it. The President and Vice-President of the United States of America have excluded their staff from the Covid-19 vaccination mandate.

President Joe Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris have always been overly cautious in avoiding exposure to the Covid-19 virus.

BOTTOM LINE: White House staff being excluded from the mandate, tells us these non-approved COVID-19 VACCINES are NOT SAFE, even though they're being peddled and pushed upon the population.

It also raises the possibility that Joe and Jill Biden were injected with saline-solution, instead of one of the Covid-19 vaccines 7 months ago.

With the Biden CDC/FDA preparing to push experimental "Booster" vaccines upon the country, every American should pause, put on your thinking cap, and ask yourself, "WHAT THE HELL IS REALLY GOING ON HERE?"

While seeking the answer to that question, steer clear of the current crop of Covid-19 vaccines/boosters. Many (most?) of the people in charge of running our country, are doing exactly that!

-CareWeMust

Name me one member of the Biden administration who isn't vaxxed already.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
One should problary wonder if Biden White House Exempts Top Staff from Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates then Biden and the top politicians also didn't get the same vax as the rest of the population did.

Seriously?

Yes, the got the same vax. These are the converted masses. They believe that the vax is safe and effective.

I wouldn't be suprised if the got it early.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How do you know they were vaxed? Any proof of that? And what with? Saline?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

If they are all jabbed up then why do they need an exemption order?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

-CareWeMust

Name me one member that has been PROVEN to have received one of the 3 .
If you do , please inform us of how you are sooooooo positive .
(I am calling your bluff)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Yes, the got the same vax. These are the converted masses. They believe that the vax is safe and effective.

"Converted masses" are the key words there.
Something like Stalin would have said....

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Exactly, lies have short legs.

It's when one spreads lies and believes in them, is when logic departs and all that is left is confusion about the own opinion.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Ummm...I just loves me some peeps that...know...

Making claims of absolutism...in the very face of ignorance...is ever so much fun to observe...

But do enlighten us...

YouSir
edit on 18-8-2021 by YouSir because: I came early...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
carewemust

carewemust,

Thank You, for pointing out how the White House does NOT mandate the covid vaccine for their employees but wants to have the states and stores mandate the covid vaccine for All OTHER Americans.

That does not make sense...

I also heard that the CDC does Not mandate the vaccine for their employees… but the CDC supports the mandate for All OTHER people.

And the CEO of (covid vaccine mfg Pfizer) is NOT vaccinated and was denied entry to Israel because their vaccination requirement was Not met.

These are oxymorons -- views of these medical experts peddling their vaccine pus while at the same time ----> they, and the politicians [et al privileged, elite] are NOT injecting the pus cocktail in their own bodies.

I call despicable, FOUL, and TREASONOUS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join