It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE Red Flag - Biden White House Exempts Top Staff from Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I haven't been made or even talked to about vaccines.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

I said to move to another state or kuntree if you don't want to take the vaccination to be in public spaces.

If the people who don't or didn't get vaccinated for measels spread it, that fault relies solely on the ones who didn't get the vaccination. Same with the covid shots, except the vaccination results for measels & chicken pox are very clear & well studied, not for covid vaccinations.

This isn't measles. That's a lame comparison. This is a bs political pandemic and an experimental "vaccine"

Totally different situation and everyone knows it.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
At some point the gene modified
vaxxed will have to be treated as hazardous waste.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Can't speak for other businesses, but the jobs around here that I've worked at, or have applied to, do not require me to be vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This really is a conspiracy website.

I'm vaccinated. Guess I'm toast, right?

Wonder how people felt when there was a new vaccine for smallpox, polio, whooping cough, measles? Did they have the same concerns?

I've had multiple tests done for my annual physical and perfectly healthy. Even had scans done....no chips implanted in me.

No cognitive issues, no heart problems, no lung issues, no neurological issues to speak of.

So, I guess I'm wondering when I'm supposed to kick off?

But, I do not believe that this vaccine should be federally mandated. I believe each person should consult their medical provider who knows their medical history and make the best decision for them on whether or not to get the vaccine.
edit on 19-8-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

I'm not getting the vaccine.

Instead I'm going to be intelligent about it.

I wear a mask with tinfoil lining. For mega protection.

Yes, for the record, I've also lined my baseball cap with tin foil.

Take that, Illuminati!!! (Irruminati?)

You're not turning this frog gay!

/s

ETA: My tinfoil boxers chafe like a mofo.

edit on 8-19-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

You do you.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Just for the record, my sarcasm wasn't directed at you. I think your position on it is pretty solid. Not going to lie, I do have a bit of a skepticism, but yeah. I'm not the expert on these matters and such. Was just trying to be funny.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

www.historyofvaccines.org...

The anti-vaccination movements have been going on for awhile. They are always pretty much the same. Transportation is speeding this process up but none the less it remains the same configuration of introduction for public recognition.
edit on 19-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: ETA: Content

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

edit on 1982021 by Wide-Eyes because: Nah bro

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Joebot has real American Hero blood running through. Do what he did, and maybe you might be as awesome.

disclaimer: It's barely speculation. From kids. Results are not guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If that’s the case, if you’re on ATS telling people
Not to get the shot, then you are a Russian troll
And nobody needs to believe you

A Russian troll, hilarious...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: GoShredAK

www.historyofvaccines.org...

The anti-vaccination movements have been going on for awhile. They are always pretty much the same. Transportation is speeding this process up but none the less it remains the same configuration of introduction for public recognition.

Are you confusing vaccines with MRNA gene therapy? They are very different things. I was an EMT and have been to 17 different countries so I've been vaccinated so much I'd feel safe eating at Arby's. I will refuse MRNA gene therapy however. Even in their quarterly earnings reports the pharmaceutical companies are quite clear this isn't a vaccine, it's an expiramental gene therapy. I'll pass. My state is mandating it for all state employees and school workers even though the text of the Emergency Use Authorization explicitly states that the risks must be disclosed and administering the jab must be optional for the EUA to remain valid.
edit on 19-8-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Your assessment is way off base in what the mRNA vaccine (as classified by the FDA) is.

The mRNA strand only goes as far as the cytoplasm of the cell. The purpose is to build the spike protein (harmless by itself) that then leaves the cell, is recognized by our immune system to then learn to attack it.

You're insinuating that the mRNA strand goes into the nucleus of the cell where it could do damage under certain conditions, which this strand of mRNA lacks.

For the vaccines to alter a person's genes, Offit explains, the mRNA instructions would have to enter the cell's control center, the nucleus. The nucleus is walled off from the rest of the cell by its own membrane. To get past that membrane, the mRNA would have to have an enzyme called a nuclear access signal, Offit says, "which it doesn't have."

Even if it could get into the nucleus, the single strand of mRNA would have to be translated back into a double stranded DNA.

HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, can do this. It uses an enzyme like reverse transcriptase to insert itself into our chromosomes. The mRNA in the vaccines lacks this enzyme, so it can't turn back into DNA.

I think a trip to Arby's should be in your future.
edit on 19-8-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Thanks. I sorta thought that but you never can be sure nowadays. ATS just isn't what it used to be years ago when I joined. Instead of denying ignorance, it's glorified in some places on this site.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I haven't spoke for a long time Carewemust, because I'm still disappointed what happened after the elections and how it was rigged.

How much evidence one posted , people follow the herd.
It's how it supposedly seems to work?

Day after day we see reports the vaccine is failing, we have heard top scientists speak with Nobel prize winning literature and so on ..

America chose a president who's vision is as clouded as his speech .. leaving a strong honestly elected president behind simply because big tech has to reset the world population.

Honestly I don't think the people of the United States chose at all , by now we must know that also that it has been orchestrated..

Hopefully nature inside the clouded men is stronger to battle this foul orchestrated virus and the vaxed or unvaxed bodies will see through all this ...

Winter is coming, and we will see..

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"Woe to you implementers of the law! For you load people with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers."

It's like this is a recurring theme among the elites. The real question is do we just ignore it and go our own way, or proactively fight against it?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If that’s the case, if you’re on ATS telling people
Not to get the shot, then you are a Russian troll
And nobody needs to believe you

A Russian troll, hilarious...

At what point will Russian stop being the go to every time someone doesn't agree with the mainstream narrative? It's like it's taken over as the new Nazi. Can't discredit someone just call them Russian or Russian disinformation. Hillary's emails, Hunter's laptop anything that exposes the truth is Russian disinformation and now those who speak against the jab are Russian trolls. You are right it's hilarious and so unoriginal!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I wonder if an Edward Snowden of Covid will appear, but with so much travel restrictions it might be hard to escape, and what country would they go to? I feel like this might be a possibility.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Here's a challenge for you, IF you are willing.

Get a hemoglobin test. Then come back and share If your levels are normal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join