It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghanistan, fear for life and Covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I wish the USA had as stringent food laws about organics and non GMO as Russia. Also more pristine land from what I can see. We only buy organic but I still think the food quality there must be better in regards to soil.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I wish the rest of the world would approve the Russian ones. Then I MIGHT think about getting it.
Non RMA yes?

At any rate, the idea of REQUIRING a tracking health 'passport ' surveillance society to live a normal human life is simply abhorrent.

a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Nice to meet you troll.

The name is Spy.

Russianspy

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rsvpzxc

At some stage, the American diet will have tragic effects on its population. Remember the reason it's called fast food is because it hastens you to your grave.

(post by rsvpzxc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Afghanistan is considered to be the "Graveyard of Empires" rsvpzxc just down to location and inhospitable mountainous terrain.

As to the people there, i would not call them "savages" considering they are about as diverse as it gets.

But if they are then they are now "savages" with access to a billions of dollars worth of American military hardware which includes helicopters and guided missiles.

Not exactly the most tenable of situations even if the Taliban are claiming to play nice for the time being.
edit on 18-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Afghanistan is considered to be the "Graveyard of Empires" rsvpzxc just down to location and inhospitable mountainous terrain.

As to the people there, i would not call them "savages" considering they are about as diverse as it gets.

But if they are then they are now "savages" with access to a billions of dollars worth of American military hardware which includes helicopters and guides missiles.

Not exactly the most tenable of situations even if the Taliban are claiming to play nice for the time being.

Well said.

Would suggest that most of the 100k or so taliban have demonstrated that they are in fact 'savages' though.

That's a lot different from the 65 million humans now suffering under those taliban.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

We were all savages at one point Nunyabizisit, something to consider.

Not that in don't agree with the Taliban being a nasty bunch of misguided religious lunatics with there very own personal Sharia law shaped axe to grind.

That being said the culture in Afghanistan(Pashto) has been around for 1000s of years.

And can trace its roots back to the time of the Achaemenid Empire which existed around 500 BCE.

edit on 18-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join