It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Chief asks Taliban to go easy on Women and Girls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.reuters.com... rueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

NEW YORK, Aug 15 (Reuters) - United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Sunday urged the Taliban and all other parties to exercise the utmost restraint in order to protect lives and expressed particular concern about the future of women and girls in Afghanistan.

Too bad I can't post this in next level BS, because that's exactly where it belongs!
I saw a post earlier today that really brought a tear to my eyes. It was a group of Afghan girls that were part of a robotics club.
They were trying to flee and nobody knows where they are now.

If anyone thinks the Taliban are going to be nice to girls because some dude from the UN said pretty please, they are out of their freaking mind.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Oh well then.

What was all the fuss over?

Just ask them to be nice, and voila, problem solved.

Maybe they'll open up a seat on the Human Rights Council for them too.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The UN preaching about Human Rights is about as valid as Jeffry Dahmer giving recipe advice.

The UN has been complacent in all terrorist activity that has taken place over the last 25 years. Their only concern is the destruction of America and Israel, and control of the world's population. Any destabilization that takes place in the world right now is great for the UN agenda.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What a joke this is, as if asking nicely is going to sway these monsters from the stone ages. If anything at all, it will make them more brutal.
edit on 15-8-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well I'm sure they'll just cut off half their nose or give them 40 lashes instead of the customary 50.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So, interpreting what he actually means;

"Yeah, yeah you just bloody well leave those women and children alone right ... or else we'll ... we'll .... we'll damn well use stern language in the future and make sure the atrocities aren't covered in the MSM."

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

monsters from the stone ages

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Just heard on FoxNews that those Afghan citizens who "worked with" American forces and contractors, are being quick-tried, then beheaded, or raped, or dragged through the streets. It's being streamed.

edit on 8/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
They should fire that UN chief for being an idiot. The Taliban is not going to listen to him, they will probably rape all the woman that have experienced freedom of suppression because of their sex and have an education. The Taliban wants woman to bow down to men.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And next, the United States Attorney General will ask all serial killers to please, dont kill as many people this year.

WTF.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The UN is 100% controlled and in fear of their handlers.
Who are the ones behind the curtain pulling the strings in this effed up game?
No one and I mean no one in the public eye is calling the shots.
I hope the truth eventually comes out.
edit on 15-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is deeply concerned and demanding it too.

“Any political settlement that the Afghans pursue to avert bloodshed must include having women at the table. The fate of women and girls in Afghanistan is critical to the future of Afghanistan. As we strive to assist women, we must recognize that their voices are important, and all must listen to them for solutions, respectful of their culture,” Pelosi stated.

How out of touch must she be? Doesn't she know she abdicated any right to dictate anything with this cluster tonight?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What?

Dude, that takes care of that! Women and girls all good.

Whew! I was worried for a minute there.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

UN Chief asks Taliban to go easy on Women and Girls

Jesus Christ what is with all the begging all of a sudden from the west. They know for 100% that that is not going to do a single thing and woman and children in those islamic countries are going to be treated barbaricly.

In the meantime woman and LGBTQQ's are whining about nothing over here in the west.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thank you for building back better, President Baidan. Especially leaving all the patriot missiles, multi million $$ drones and Humvees for Taliban success. What a guy.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on 15/8/2021 by 20Eyes1974 because: Double post

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Maybe BLM can ask the racist white people to not be racist.

And then just leave it at that. No need for rioting people. Look at Biden and the UN. They just asked a terrorist organization to play nice as well and nothing else.

Maybe we should ask people around the world to not kill and steal anymore, wouldn't that be a good idea too?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

2nd

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.reuters.com... rueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

NEW YORK, Aug 15 (Reuters) - United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Sunday urged the Taliban and all other parties to exercise the utmost restraint in order to protect lives and expressed particular concern about the future of women and girls in Afghanistan.

Too bad I can't post this in next level BS, because that's exactly where it belongs!
I saw a post earlier today that really brought a tear to my eyes. It was a group of Afghan girls that were part of a robotics club.
They were trying to flee and nobody knows where they are now.

If anyone thinks the Taliban are going to be nice to girls because some dude from the UN said pretty please, they are out of their freaking mind.

Eradicate all taliban....eradicate all radical muslims...eradicate them all....glass the entire area.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Did the UN say "Please" and ask for a pinky swear?

That is critical.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join