It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated From 8 Doctors

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Well theres a few things to consider here. One theres the mobs of frothing liberals on social media trying to get anyone who speaks out against the vaccine fired. Also I'm pretty sure the CDC or NIH or some other gov entity has also gone on record stating that if anyone speaks ill of the vaccine they will try to have their license revoked. The US medical review board have said as much no criticism of the vaccine is permitted. So really should it be any surprise?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Try telling this to some around here. According to them, we are disease ridden hags who endanger their lives because we won't cater to their fears.

Well, when they complain just tell them you have Ebola too. Usually I get "what is Ebola?" Rubes..

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In South Africa, the following story has been in the news at least since Sunday.

I haven't had time yet for a closer look (although some claim she was recorded in secret, and perhaps taken out of context, not sure, I'm not at all familiar with BitChute).

Nevertheless, I thought some on ATS might find it interesting:

On Friday Health24 reported that complaints were set to be laid against a leading South African doctor after "problematic" comments she made about Covid-19 vaccines, in a recently published video. Dr Susan Vosloo is a leading South African medical expert. She was the country's first female heart surgeon, and did her first heart transplant at just 33 years old. Two organisations confirmed to Health24 that based on Dr Vosloo's comments, they were planning to lodge complaints with the necessary regulatory bodies. But in the video she makes controversial claims about Covid-19 vaccines - which has been viewed more than 75 000 times on the site BitChute - which have been met with dismay.

www.news24.com... ne-video-20210814-2

Another source: www.iol.co.za...

edit on 16-8-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Those are some brave doctors. Glad to read this. One of the subjects I teach is Ethics and am constantly abhorred but the complete lack of ethics of the whole vaccine issue.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Don't forget, the current trial phase these vaccines are currently in is the phase where most of them are deemed unsafe by the FDA.

No shot for me. This time next year they could be saying that if you e been vaccinated you must continue to be vaccinated routinely the rest of you life or face certain death.

That could happen... Many have taken that gamble and accept that risk for themselves and their children; even those children yet to be born.

I do not accept that risk, and I vehemently disagree with ostracization, discrimination, and coercion on people for exercising the self evident natural right of bodily autonomy. The experimental vaxers seem fixed on ultimately resulting to force to choose what chemicals are to be injected to everyone when they don't get their way. Nazi is as Nazi does, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 I am 79 years old and have not had any vaccines since getting out of the Army at age 21. In the current time frame I will celebrate 2 years of "wellness" not even a cold when December 2021 rolls around, so I appreciated this posting.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The default human condition isn't "infected".

At this point, I'm refusing to get it because I strongly dislike the people telling me to get it, and I want to see them seethe in anger.

The ones doing so in this thread fill me with joy.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I consider this to be a PSA to help save your family and friends so please don't be a douche and start selling them. Be aware, this will not stand up to digital scrutiny. The sooner you do this and hoodwink your Doctor into putting it in your charts (and hopefully VARS), the better chance you have to get away with it.

- Download the PDF version of the COVID-19 vaccination card:
- ahca.myflorida.com... (this may be pulled down when they notice the traffic)
- Print front and back on white 110lb card stock. This can be tricky on home printers and you might have to print each side separately; being careful of the orientation
- Card is 2.75h x 3.75w inches. On a paper-cutter, cut to these dims exactly. If you do it right, there will be more white space on the sides, not the top.
- A lot of vaccine sites are filling in all the information by hand. If so, they handed you a gift. If not, follow these instructions:
- Go and buy 1/2" x 1.75" Avery 5267 Easy Peel labels and download their template. In the template, set your printer to the following margins:
- Top: 0.05", Bottom: 0.42", Right: 0.31", Left: 0.39"
- Set your font to Calibri 6.5 (or whatever is correct for your area)
- Now this is where you need to find out what data they are putting on the cards at your location. Research - ask to see a fellow comrade's vaccine card, or look around the Internet for idiots posting them online, gather intel.
- Lines 2 and 4 are where you enter the information for your area. It might be the manufacturer, date, lot, or variations. Do your research.
- Example: "Pfizer-BioNTech, Lot Number EN5318, EXP 05/2021, EL1824, Moderna CV-19, 026L20A", etc.
- If you need a second vaccine label print it up and use a date 21 days later but not before.
- Peel the stickers and place them where they need to go. Don't make them perfect, nurses at these places are in a rush. Make it look legit.
- Take a picture of both sides of your card and keep it on your phone.
- Rough up the card a bit, make it look like it's been in your pocket or backpack.
- BONUS: Go to your doctor for something unrelated. During the conversation make sure to mention you got the vaccine and then show them your card or picture on your phone. I would say it's a 95% chance the doctor puts it in your chart, much less likely they will put it in VARS but with our inept government, you could probably argue later on that you got the jab and it's not in there even though it's on your provider's medical chart.

Good luck, resist.
Wills120

edit on 16-8-2021 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2021 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just because a person has a private pilots license doesn’t mean I’d trust them to fly an airline jet full of passengers. Just as I would not trust ANY person with a MD behind their name to tell me the covd vax is perfectly safe. Works both ways.

It's misleading, that already puts doubt in my head.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Try telling this to some around here. According to them, we are disease ridden hags who endanger their lives because we won't cater to their fears.

The unwise will not fear things until it happens to them.
But we see people dying every day and because its not them, they dont fear it.

Either way, my cynical side comes out and says hey, little less stupid people in the world.
edit on 17-8-2021 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

biggest thing we can say right now is NO

remember that word NO

we can refuse medical treatment at any time and for any reason without prejudice or disadvantage
human rights and bioethics article 3

Ive said in another thread , could you imagine the backlash if we were treating another group in society this way over the vaccines, imagine for a second we were en mass discriminating against another group of people in society

SO why then is it ok to discriminate against the non vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What is it about the vaccine that puts you all off and desperate to avoid it? What makes being vaccinated now different from growing up and having an MMR jab and routine jabs?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

biggest thing we can say right now is NO

remember that word NO

we can refuse medical treatment at any time and for any reason without prejudice or disadvantage
human rights and bioethics article 3

Ive said in another thread , could you imagine the backlash if we were treating another group in society this way over the vaccines, imagine for a second we were en mass discriminating against another group of people in society

SO why then is it ok to discriminate against the non vaccinated?

Because the unvaccinated are putting everyone else at risk, or so we're told.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

The unwise will not fear things until it happens to them.
But we see people dying every day and because its not them, they dont fear it.

Either way, my cynical side comes out and says hey, little less stupid people in the world.

That works both ways...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

Im not afraid of death but I am afraid of living as a slave for the rest of my life under a totalitarian dictatorship
the one that discriminates against a group of people, the type of discrimination that leads to genocide

so I will fight this # until the day I die if need be.

What will you say when more people die from the vaccine related illness
"hey little less stupid people in the world"

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: wills120
I consider this to be a PSA to help save your family and friends so please don't be a douche and start selling them. Be aware, this will not stand up to digital scrutiny. The sooner you do this and hoodwink your Doctor into putting it in your charts (and hopefully VARS), the better chance you have to get away with it.

- Download the PDF version of the COVID-19 vaccination card:
- ahca.myflorida.com... (this may be pulled down when they notice the traffic)
- Print front and back on white 110lb card stock. This can be tricky on home printers and you might have to print each side separately; being careful of the orientation
- Card is 2.75h x 3.75w inches. On a paper-cutter, cut to these dims exactly. If you do it right, there will be more white space on the sides, not the top.
- A lot of vaccine sites are filling in all the information by hand. If so, they handed you a gift. If not, follow these instructions:
- Go and buy 1/2" x 1.75" Avery 5267 Easy Peel labels and download their template. In the template, set your printer to the following margins:
- Top: 0.05", Bottom: 0.42", Right: 0.31", Left: 0.39"
- Set your font to Calibri 6.5 (or whatever is correct for your area)
- Now this is where you need to find out what data they are putting on the cards at your location. Research - ask to see a fellow comrade's vaccine card, or look around the Internet for idiots posting them online, gather intel.
- Lines 2 and 4 are where you enter the information for your area. It might be the manufacturer, date, lot, or variations. Do your research.
- Example: "Pfizer-BioNTech, Lot Number EN5318, EXP 05/2021, EL1824, Moderna CV-19, 026L20A", etc.
- If you need a second vaccine label print it up and use a date 21 days later but not before.
- Peel the stickers and place them where they need to go. Don't make them perfect, nurses at these places are in a rush. Make it look legit.
- Take a picture of both sides of your card and keep it on your phone.
- Rough up the card a bit, make it look like it's been in your pocket or backpack.
- BONUS: Go to your doctor for something unrelated. During the conversation make sure to mention you got the vaccine and then show them your card or picture on your phone. I would say it's a 95% chance the doctor puts it in your chart, much less likely they will put it in VARS but with our inept government, you could probably argue later on that you got the jab and it's not in there even though it's on your provider's medical chart.

Good luck, resist.
Wills120

I am going to surmise that you do not support folks who falsify Green Cards...

But, you support this?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

Im not afraid of death but I am afraid of living as a slave for the rest of my life under a totalitarian dictatorship
the one that discriminates against a group of people, the type of discrimination that leads to genocide

so I will fight this # until the day I die if need be.

What will you say when more people die from the vaccine related illness
"hey little less stupid people in the world"

Except right now we can see the people dying from not getting the vaxx far, far, far more than those who got it. So its an educated guess nothing will happen to us Vaccinated. No effects down the road like the conspiracy theorists say. Cant wait to revisit this in 2 year and be allowed to call people idiots.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: carewemust

It's interesting seeing so many adults in this country give in to "peer pressure" at age 30, 40, 50, 60....just like they did when they were in grade school. (Get vaccinated or you've got Kooties!)

You'd think mature adults would have their belief system firmly in place, and not be swayed by those who know less than they do.

Its because all the governments played their cards just right.
Get the virus running.
Make a fuzz about it.
Lock down. Lock more down.
Make companies go bankrupt so people lose their jobs.
This generates fear and makes people seek survival.

They choose what seems easiest; to believe those in power.
Get the jab or lose rights.
Get the jab or be cut out of society.

At this point I an ready to cut myself out of society and don't need their help to do it.

Screw the corporate and political fascists who are pushing this agenda. It's my body and my choice and nobody has the right to decide what's best for me medically. That's my prerogative.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It's interesting seeing so many adults in this country give in to "peer pressure" at age 30, 40, 50, 60....just like they did when they were in grade school. (Get vaccinated or you've got Kooties!)

You'd think mature adults would have their belief system firmly in place, and not be swayed by those who know less than they do.

You posted that a very close loved one of yours had the jab, did they give in to 'peer pressure' or are they easily swayed? or are they not mature enough to make their own decisions?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: flice

Its because all the governments played their cards just right.
Get the virus running.
Make a fuzz about it.
Lock down. Lock more down.
Make companies go bankrupt so people lose their jobs.
This generates fear and makes people seek survival.

They choose what seems easiest; to believe those in power.
Get the jab or lose rights.
Get the jab or be cut out of society.

What do Govt's gain by co's going bust and damage to economies?

Huge losses of tax revenue?

Why would they want that?

Why would they want that?

Our political parties are bought and paid for by big Pharma and multinational corporations. They can withstand the lockdowns. Some even prosper such as Amazon and others as people turn away from in person shopping.

Those that can't survive are small business. This is the largest transfer of wealth from small business to corporations in the history of the world. President Trump let a fire under small companies and had America working at unprecedented levels and big corporations are having their revenge. This Country is falling apart at the seems.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join