It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Expert Vanden Bossche Calls For "Immediate Halt" To Vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, Ph.D., is an independent virologist and world-renowned vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He published an open letter to the World Health Organization about his concerns with the way we are vaccinating people during this pandemic.

He discusses antibody dependant enhancement. ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response.

www.zerohedge.com...

Of all those who have been critical of our vaccination efforts related to Covid-19, vaccine expert Geert Vanden Bossche stands out as one of the loudest voices in the crowd. Having been featured on Dr. Chris Martenson's Peak Prosperity and Bret Weinstein's Dark Horse podcast, Vanden Bossche has been outspoken - yet measured and reasoned - in his critiquing of mass vaccinations during the midst of the Covid pandemic. One of his main gripes with vaccination efforts is that vaccinating during the middle of a pandemic could potentially lead to a long runway of variants, some of which may evolve to be far more difficult to deal with than the original Covid virus.

And Vanden Bossche is an expert in the space with an extensive resume. He received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He has worked for several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. He also joined the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer before working with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness. He then joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. In a new blog post published yesterday, Vanden Bossche continued to raise questions about our mass vaccination program to fight Covid. In a summary of his findings, he writes: "As of the early days of the mass vaccination campaigns, at least a few experts have been warning against the catastrophic impact such a program could have on global and individual health. Mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is prone to promoting selection and adaptation of immune escape variants that are featured by increasing infectiousness and resistance to spike protein (S)-directed antibodies (Abs), thereby diminishing protection in vaccinees and threatening the unvaccinated." "This already explains why the WHO’s mass vaccination program is not only unable to generate herd immunity (HI) but even leads to substantial erosion of the population’s immune protective capacity," he continues. "As the ongoing universal mass vaccination program will soon promote dominant propagation of highly infectious, neutralization escape mutants (i.e., so-called ‘S Ab-resistant variants’), naturally acquired, or vaccinal neutralizing Abs, will, indeed, no longer offer any protection to immunized individuals whereas high infectious pressure will continue to suppress the innate immune defense system of the nonvaccinated." "This is to say that every further increase in vaccine coverage rates will further contribute to forcing the virus into resistance to neutralizing, S-specific Abs. Increased viral infectivity, combined with evasion from antiviral immunity, will inevitably result in an additional toll taken on human health and human lives."

youtu.be...

I hope he is wrong. It was incredibly careless and even unethical to be pushing these “vaccines” on the entire population, especially those that do not need them. Crimes against humanity.
edit on 13-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

There have been many posts about this;

Here's my thread from March

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
wait till they put mind altering lsd shi$t into the vaccine
no, you have the insane in charge now, anything is possible

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The medical authority has lost the trust of much of humanity, and growing by the day.

It’s their own fault:
- massive coverup on origin and release of virus
- smear campaign on proven therapeutics like ivermectin HCQ and zinc. They still aren’t talking about how important vitamin D3 is.
- massive over reaction with lockdowns
- unethical pushing of experimental medical treatment
- smearing and censoring hundreds of doctors who have different opinions of covid and the experimental medical treatment “vaccines”.
- failure to investigate Dr Fauci relationship to the development of sarscov2

The list goes on and on...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Hey thanks!.
Yes there are several ongoing discussions with both Dr Bossche and Dr Malone having stating their concerns as far back as March regarding ADE. If mods want to combine, that’s fine with me. Just wanted to make sure his latest interview got some attention.
edit on 13-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
As far as mutations and the vaccine, it should not take more than a couple of brain cells to realize that a vaccine that does not stop the virus in its tracks will allow said virus to mutate. We have people completely vaccinated who still get covid and are spreaders. Sooner or later there might be a new strain that makes the 1918 Spanish flu look like a bad cold. That coupled with some of the bad reactions to the current crop of vaccines make one wonder who to hell is in charge and actually has a couple of brain cells that are working for the benefit of human kind and not for the detriment ?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
As far as mutations and the vaccine, it should not take more than a couple of brain cells to realize that a vaccine that does not stop the virus in its tracks will allow said virus to mutate. We have people completely vaccinated who still get covid and are spreaders. Sooner or later there might be a new strain that makes the 1918 Spanish flu look like a bad cold. That coupled with some of the bad reactions to the current crop of vaccines make one wonder who to hell is in charge and actually has a couple of brain cells that are working for the benefit of human kind and not for the detriment ?

Great point, and just to add, why is there a massive censoring and smear campaign on any alternative treatments—treatments that have been proved effective? It’s all in plain sight now. The agenda is clearly presented now, and I’m afraid it’s not just about the money.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As far as mutations and the vaccine, it should not take more than a couple of brain cells to realize that a vaccine that does not stop the virus in its tracks will allow said virus to mutate.

And without vaccines viruses don't mutate?

That's what makes this claim so specious. Mutations don't happen because of any particular thing (except maybe a random cosmic ray strike). That's not the way it works.

edit on 8/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Listen to the good Doctor/video and you might learn something. If you were correct then all the doctrine of taking antibiotics would say you can stop taking them when you feel better ! There are several threads about drug resistant bacteria that has developed an immunity against the current crop of antibiotics because the few bugs that survived the treatment are now immune to antibiotics. It works the same way with any virus as the strong or mutated will survive; at least myself and many other sources seem to think so. You seldom in the past listen to a video so I really do not expect you to understand but good try -50 for the effort.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

If you were correct then all the doctrine of taking antibiotics would say you can stop taking them when you feel better !

Antibiotics don't work with viruses and a vaccine is not an antibiotic. The doctor is either a fool or is intentionally spreading misinformation.

Look how much stronger the smallpox vaccine made smallpox!
edit on 8/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
We will see this winter. They are stepping up the pressure now because they know people will be dropping in the coming months. They have to get everyone stuck with it before they figure things out. They have people going door to door in my neighborhood to see whos vaccinated and whos not. Clip boards in hands, masks and gloves. Pure idiots. Pure evil
edit on 14-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If you were correct then all the doctrine of taking antibiotics would say you can stop taking them when you feel better !

Antibiotics don't work with viruses and a vaccine is not an antibiotic. The doctor is either a fool or is intentionally spreading misinformation.

How are the mRNA medical treatments and smallpox vaccines different?
What was their respective level of protection?
What is different about the corona virus and the small pox virus?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

smallpox vaccines arent RNA.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I wonder who they will be blaming for the infections once they finish with the unvaxed, this becoming ridiculous, I guess next will be blamed on the variants, soo better get that darn booster and keep eroding your own immune system, big pharma will be laughing all the way to the bank while making trillions and people will still get infected.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Just think. The vaccines are NOT FDA-Approved.

Yet the FDA is giving the green-light to Pfizer/Moderna/J&J to begin injecting Americans with a second round (aka "boosters") of these still-experimental drugs.

Medical Malpractice on a MASSIVE scale!

The repercussions (lawsuits & violence) will be shake America to its core, as they ramp up over the next year.

edit on 8/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

A reminder of context seems to be called for.

This is the statement to which I was responding.

As far as mutations and the vaccine, it should not take more than a couple of brain cells to realize that a vaccine that does not stop the virus in its tracks will allow said virus to mutate.

Tell me, does no vaccine at all stop a virus in its tracks? Tell me, do viruses only mutate under the influence of vaccines?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
No problems for the vaccinated till 5g goes on

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

A reminder of context seems to be called for.

This is the statement to which I was responding.

Tell me, does no vaccine at all stop a virus in its tracks? Tell me, do viruses only mutate under the influence of vaccines?

I’m using your example.
Tell me what is the effectiveness of the smallpox vaccine compared to the mRNA treatments?
How might one lead more to pressure mutation than another?
Where would you gauge the mRNA treatments on an ADE risk scale compared to other vaccines?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Pox viruses have very low mutation rates, as does Polio... vaccines (real vaccines, not "we had to change the definition of 'vaccine' to apply it to this shot) work well against stable viruses with lower mutation rates. Coronaviruses, however, have significantly higher rates of mutation, which is why the common cold, previously the best known coronavirus, has never been cured... it mutates too quickly for anything to actually stomp it out.

All of that said, cases of Polio caused by vaccination now greatly outnumber the "wild" cases found each year. www.npr.org... This is related to what OP's doctor is talking about... if a vaccine doesn't actually aid the body in killing off the virus, then it eventually will lead to worse strains than the misnamed "vaccine" was intended to fight in the first place.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I’m using your example.
And ignoring the context.

Tell me what is the effectiveness of the smallpox vaccine compared to the mRNA treatments?
On the metric of preventing infection, better.

How might one lead more to pressure mutation than another?
There is no such thing as "pressuring" mutation. Mutation is random. If a mutation results in higher transmissibility it will become dominant. Most mutations don't.

Where would you gauge the mRNA treatments on an ADE risk scale compared to other vaccines?
In lieu of evidence to the contrary, equal.

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join