It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Numerology-Satanic Plans for a Scripted Future-WWIII, Fake Invasion, Unnatural Disasters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
People need to start tuning into gematria because it's literally everywhere. This is the esoteric code they all go by. Your numbers make sense too but just telling people to look into gematria and the numbers associated with it won't turn people off like your way will.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I'm going to confess that I was hooked for about 4 hours! LOL

😂🤣

Was trying out your 'system' to more local historical events that have a lot of mystery and conspiracy around it.

To be honest, it's not my system. I learned it elsewhere, and full credit will be given where it's due tomorrow when I post part 2, and the context calls for it. My whole story is EXTREMELY intertwined and hard to describe really.

I don't see your key numbers in my calculations, but I do keep coming up with multiple times the same double digits like 3636 ... and 9999. Not sure if those are significant.

If it's an 'elitist' conspiracy, the numbers are guaranteed there. There are tiers of numbers, the top tier being 666, 969, 5555, 6996, 8888, and 9669, as I addressed. There are many layers to this, and it goes deeper into number properties and further and further into some pretty extreme complexity, including being intertwined with other calendars, and with Gematria. 9999 would be in the lowest tier of significance, and 3636 may have significance with number properties, but none that's readily apparent to me.

What kind of events were you looking in to?

I find myself going into 'odd' calculations, with the mirror numbers, and I think I can keep going until 'something' comes up. If all this is true then shouldn't there be a pattern or calculation that is always the same?

This is why I don't usually get much into number properties, as it only takes away from the repeatability factor, adds to the complexity, and requires more arbitrary interpretations. The patterns I'm showing above are the same, as I do the same process in breaking the number down basically every time. Say that what I'm presenting is valid information. Think of it from the 'elites' perspective. You gotta consider, the more you constrict the breakdown process, the more you inherently limit the resulting potential for encoded symbolism.

Like I highlighted above
...I don't ever add the numbers multiplied by themselves twice in the same breakdown step.
And
Also, I only ever add the mirrored value a max of 3 times but, it's almost always once or twice max.

I should have said I only do it twice max, because i don't even show examples where I do it 3 times anymore, I just skip those ones.

I'm essentially just plugging in dates, time, locations, casualties, etc. - things that clearly correlate to whatever event I'm showing or looking at myself, then doing the same repetitive breakdown and seeing where the process takes me. Repeatability is KEY. I'm forcing it very little, if at all.

edit on 13-8-2021 by Nickok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Absolutely, Gematria is huge in what they do, and HEAVILY intertwined with the stuff I'm presenting here.

Why would you say it will turn people off? The complexity and necessary foreknowledge? The thing with this stuff is, once the knowledge is attained to see and interpret it, it is, at least in the breakdown process I'm showing, more repeatable, and requiring less arbitrary interpretation than Gematria. Also, this stuff can potentially be used to decode future dates and events, given enough time and information to do it, where as Gematria cannot by itself.

Just trying to do my part in shedding some light on what is true. Hope you enjoyed. Part 2 tomorrow! 😁👍

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickok

when is part 2 coming?
I hope you are still going to post it

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickok
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Absolutely, Gematria is huge in what they do, and HEAVILY intertwined with the stuff I'm presenting here.

Why would you say it will turn people off? The complexity and necessary foreknowledge? The thing with this stuff is, once the knowledge is attained to see and interpret it, it is, at least in the breakdown process I'm showing, more repeatable, and requiring less arbitrary interpretation than Gematria. Also, this stuff can potentially be used to decode future dates and events, given enough time and information to do it, where as Gematria cannot by itself.

Just trying to do my part in shedding some light on what is true. Hope you enjoyed. Part 2 tomorrow! 😁👍

Gematria can and does decode future dates and events. Example: every day with 52 gematria is a big weather event. Without fail. Same thing can be applied with 56, it's a big coronavirus event on days with that number.
edit on 15-8-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

edit on 31-8-2021 by Nickok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
a reply to: TonyS
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin
a reply to: GoShredAK

I sent a private message with part 2 to all 6 of you. If anyone else wants it, let me know.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

thanks for the part2

I took a quick look at it, but I will get to it again when I have a little more time and restored internet connection at home.

What interested me most about your theory are the patterns in your numbers. I don't want to call it 'math' because there is nothing mathematical about flipping and mirroring numbers, but you found the patterns and I've been trying to find more of it by myself, using the same technique you did.
I came up with nothing.

Or well, I came up with this:
Some techniques that you use to proof the pattern in the numbers would work with any number when you keep your first or last digit below 5 the result will always be the palindrome of the mirror.
That is logic math.
For example the mirroring:

21 + 43 = 64 mirror --> 12 + 34 = 46
213 + 345 = 558 mirror --> 312 + 543 = 855
3246 + 5123 = 8369 mirror --> 6423 + 3215 = 9638

When using 4 digit numbers,
I see you add up until you have a palindromic number to work with... randomly add up two of those and you will almost always get one of your 'key numbers' as a result.
There are 90 palindromic numbers with 4 digits.... so the chance of getting a key number is pretty high.

Not saying you are wrong,
but to really proof it you will have to find a way to make it work with 5 and 6 digit numbers as well... If 'someone' created a 'system', it should be in ALL the numbers

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

"I came up with nothing."

I've got a couple thousand hours of looking at this stuff myself. To say you came up with nothing, perhaps you're just not familiarized enough yet to know the processes and what to look for. Not saying I know all there is either, because there's far too much to all of this symbolic numerology, and supernatural forces at play in conjunction with supercomputer encoding.

"When using 4 digit numbers,
I see you add up until you have a palindromic number to work with... randomly add up two of those and you will almost always get one of your 'key numbers' as a result.
There are 90 palindromic numbers with four digits.... so the chance of getting a key number is pretty high."

That may be how it appears to you, but I'm merely plugging dates, years, times, locations, etc. that have clear correlation to one another, then breaking the number down using the same process and letting it take me wherever it goes. Like I've said, I'm forcing it very little if at all. The majority of arbitration comes from selecting the dates to plug in together to get to each number set before the breakdown. Other than that it's a very repetitive process. I don't see why you're referencing the other 86 four digit palindromic numbers, as the only four digit numbers I show in my presentation are 5555, 6996, 8888, and 9669. Perhaps, if you're actually interested and open to the possibility, you need to go reread Part 1 before continuing onto part 2. There's only one instance in Part 1 that I can think of where I use any other palindromes (besides the four top tier), and that's in the WWII numerology section.

Excerpt here:
"3. Bombs were drop on 8/6 and 8/9 1945.
8/6 1945 = 86+1945 = 2031+1302 = 3333
8/9 1945 = 89+1945 = 2034+4032 = 6336
Add those results
3333+6336 = 9669"

But, then I continue on to show that plugging in the dates plus years in the typical fashion I normally use, it also leads directly to 9669.

"4. Bombs were drop on 8/6 and 8/9 1945.
86+1945+89+1945 = 4065+5604 = 9669"

The 'key numbers' are, as I've stated already, broken into tiers of symbolic importance, and the six (666, 969, 5555, 6996, 8888, 9669) I highlighted in my presentation are the top tier of significance. This is important to note - the more significant and large scale the event, either past or future, the more top tier numerology that will be found. Period. If you're looking at smaller scale events, there's a good chance you won't find as much high significance numerology. There are other much more complex encodings involved as well, but I'm trying to keep it as simple and repetitive as I can in the examples I show, because repeatability and plausibility go hand in hand when it comes to these concepts. What I'm showing is meant to hopefully disturb people's foundational core beliefs, and inspire questioning and discernment.

"Not saying you are wrong,
but to really proof it you will have to find a way to make it work with 5 and 6 digit numbers as well... If 'someone' created a 'system', it should be in ALL the numbers"

I can never prove it to anyone. It's up to others to take and dig for themselves to really get a FEEL for the potential validity of what I'm presenting. It took me dozens of hours of digging, practice, and REPETITION in the beginning, before I was thoroughly convinced of its validity. I've looked at some of the same examples over and over again, so I have a really good FEEL for it. It's all about REPETITION and FEELING it out. I mean, there's WAYYY more to my story that has served as confirmation as well, but many people are just to dismissive of niche and highly controversial claims such as mine. Part 2 is still just the tip of the iceberg, and I have a TON of experiential confirmation that I can share with those open to the possibilities. It's about approaching it with an open (to the possibilities) mind, and a willingness to accept information that fits with what we see in the world around us. Tough though, as there's soooooo much deception, misinformation, and disinformation, and the extent that most everything is scripted almost to a tee is FAR beyond what most people are willing to accept. They'd rather explain it away, or just not know or consider it at all, as the inconvenience of first understanding this stuff, then admitting that it is closer to the truth of things than a lot of other stuff, has VAST implications as to the meaning of life as a whole. It's outside of most people's comfort zone.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Also, they do get into 5 and 6 numbers, and surely larger one's as well. Like I said, supernatural influence, and supercomputer encoding. It's so time consuming for me to look at those examples though, and it can get REALLY cluttered trying to display these examples. Also, the amount of inherent arbitration inflates with the larger numbers.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

There's a distinct lack of smart-ass masons here telling you your thread is nonsense and Gematria is BS

I don't know why that is...

Shame no second thread

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

There's a distinct lack of smart-ass masons here telling you your thread is nonsense and Gematria is BS

I don't know why that is...

Shame no second thread

Not a mason so sorry to disappoint but this is utter bollox. Obviously.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Most other people who maybe had that thought would have just moved on.. and yet you had to reply..

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Have a scan over this. A few years old now but relevant..

thenarrowgateweb.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Eh!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Sail on, and you may have already noticed the 777 Religious function and how that also involves Saturn.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'd like to read part 2. And 3 of course!
Great thread

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Most other people who maybe had that thought would have just moved on.. and yet you had to reply..

Pardon me for having an opinion.....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ok i'll hear you out, why is it utter bollox?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ok i'll hear you out, why is it utter bollox?

Because unless you are totally insane, it just is?

Tell me otherwise. I'm all ears.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join