It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Concerned as Mayo Clinic Study Shows Pfizer Vaccine Dropped to 42% Effective

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This from 2018 link

One can think about vaccination as a kind of sieve, argues Troy Day, a mathematical evolutionary biologist at Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada. This sieve prevents many pathogens from passing through and surviving, but if a few squeeze by, those in that nonrandom sample will preferentially survive, replicate and ultimately shift the composition of the pathogen population. The ones squeezing through might be escape mutants with genetic differences that allow them to shrug off or hide from vaccine-primed antibodies, or they may simply be serotypes that weren’t targeted by the vaccine in the first place, the vaccine quietly alters the genetic profile of the pathogen population.

Virulence, as a trait, is directly related to replication: The more pathogens that a person’s body houses, the sicker that person generally becomes. A high replication rate has evolutionary advantages — more microbes in the body lead to more microbes in snot or blood or stool, which gives the microbes more chances to infect others — but it also has costs, as it can kill hosts before they have the chance to pass on their infection. The problem with leaky vaccines, Read says, is that they enable pathogens to replicate unchecked while also protecting hosts from illness and death, thereby removing the costs associated with increased virulence. Over time, then, in a world of leaky vaccinations, a pathogen might evolve to become deadlier to unvaccinated hosts because it can reap the benefits of virulence without the costs — much as Marek’s disease has slowly become more lethal to unvaccinated chickens. This virulence can also cause the vaccine to start failing by causing illness in vaccinated hosts.

researchers concerned with vaccine-driven evolution stress that the phenomenon is not in any way an argument against vaccination or its value; it’s just a consequence that needs to be considered, and one that can potentially be avoided

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Interesting just last year the full fact checkers claimed.

This is untrue. Covid-19 has been isolated many times. It does not need to adhere to Koch’s postulates as it is a virus, and Koch’s rules have been widely disregarded now. Covid-19 PCR tests are generally very accurate.

If the Covid-19 PCR tests are generally very accurate as they claim then why had being there so many false positives? if the virus had being isolated many many times why dont they share that data with the journalists and everyone else why should we take there words for it?
edit on 11-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

The last parts is concerning.

This virulence can also cause the vaccine to start failing by causing illness in vaccinated hosts.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I never said I did.
And there is zero evidence covid isn't the flu.
A bad headcold will drop you quick. It gets into your inner ear etc.

Again..how do you make a vaccine when you can't even see or isolate a virus?
The reward is over million dollars to the first guy to isolate it.
The cartoon picture they released doesn't count.
The numbers are bunk.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: kangawoo

The last parts is concerning.

This virulence can also cause the vaccine to start failing by causing illness in vaccinated hosts.

I'm not even sold on that part. Everything about every single part of this operation screams psyop.
Conflicting information at every corner.
It's insanity. BS tests and media reports pushing public mass psychosis.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: slatesteam

I never said I did.
And there is zero evidence covid isn't the flu.
A bad headcold will drop you quick. It gets into your inner ear etc.

Again..how do you make a vaccine when you can't even see or isolate a virus?
The reward is over million dollars to the first guy to isolate it.
The cartoon picture they released doesn't count.
The numbers are bunk.
Agreed on all accounts.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What concerns me is the possibility this mass vaccine push, is helping the virus evolve to a point that will be severely worse than it is now.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo

What concerns me is the possibility this mass vaccine push, is helping the virus evolve to a point that will be severely worse than it is now.

Blame Operation Warped Speed.

Rush job.

Against Trump's Wishes.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump was a idiot for listening Bill Gates on advice's for Vaccines i remember seeing an MSNBC interview last year where Gates said in the interview to Trump how Gates was agaisnt the idea and formation of a Covid Vaccines.

Trump admin had the right ideas. Yet why they all listened to a none medical expert is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Actually, President Trump wanted to let Covid-19 "run its course" and naturally/quickly transition to an "endemic" virus, like Pneumonia, Flu, H1N1, are.

The vaccines saved lives of those with chronic conditions. But the vaccines are also slowing down the transition to "endemic", while causing health miseries/complications/side-effects. They're also generating lucrative paydays for lots of entities, courtesy of Uncle Sam (taxpayers).

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
42% effective is just better than nothing for people who needs to increase their immunity to continue working, paying bills and feed a family.

It should be higher of course. This low effectiveness seems planned.

More shots, more money. They make it look like it's for free.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Wow It's like basically buying the 100% grape juice in the grocery store only to realize when you get home that the label said 30% grape juice when you popped the cover off.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
42% effective is just better than nothing for people who needs to increase their immunity to continue working, paying bills and feed a family.

It should be higher of course. This low effectiveness seems planned.

More shots, more money. They make it look like it's for free.

Planned or not statistically 42% effectiveness is bupkis, especially on a variant where the lethality is so low.

Throw in that those vaccinated begin to shed the virus, with this more contagious version. It's highly likely that is pushing the stress on some hospitals. They accelerated exactly what we spent most of the last 18 months trying to avoid, instead of flattening the curve this extends it.

Hell, I believe the only reason it's not worse is a huge percentage has already had it were fine and didn't even know it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ya, sure, meanwhile y’all are concerned Biden is gonna pass infrastructure something the last administration failed at for four freakin years. And, in his first 10 months.

It’s glorious!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Rockckfella University did a study and demonstrates the natural antibodies last upto 12months and the vaccine upto 6months..

They go on to say that the Sara virus found antibodies 17 years later in people that was naturally immune.

Not heard that your protected foe life but will help not get it so bad in future.

thefederalist.com...

a reply to: Ksihkehe

edit on 12-8-2021 by lSkrewloosel because: Changed something

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Rockckfella University did a study and demonstrates the natural antibodies last upto 12months and the vaccine upto 6months..

They go on to say that the SARS virus found antibodies 17 years later in people that was naturally immune.

Not heard that your protected foe life but will help not get it so bad in future.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

They go on to say that the Sara virus found antibodies 17 years later in people that was naturally immune.

thefederalist.com...

I was making a joke about the CDC.

The vaccines didn't impress me when they came out and the situation hasn't improved since then. Up to 6 months isn't really very special.

Most realists informed on the topic figured for temporary vaccine efficacy at best. The fact that nobody has disclosed the reality of this situation to the public is inexcusable. They know that this is going to be a seasonal vaccine in perpetuity. I knew it the moment I heard it was in development, there is no way the pharma companies don't recognize this by now. If they don't realize it now they should all lose whatever professional licenses they possess.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Ya, sure, meanwhile y’all are concerned Biden is gonna pass infrastructure something the last administration failed at for four freakin years. And, in his first 10 months.

It’s glorious!

You probably should have read the op, it’s about sniffing Joe being concerned about his lab monkeys level of protection against covid without acknowledging that they will still have to go through a world of pain.

🤥

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Jon Rappoport and a few others have been pointing out for many long months now how Pfizer and the FDA cooked the books on data gathered during the trial phase of the EUA for the clot shots. Data showed that the shots didn't work properly, but was ignored.

Screw the Biden Administration. This is Plandemic all the way.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

58% NOT effective.
That's not good.

Yeah, could you imagine pitching something for say, a baby, with that kind of fail rate? Who the # would buy a car seat that's 58% effective at resisting flying apart at the seams in an accident, or an epi-pen that's only 58% effective at doing it's job.

A con is a con, some just refuse to see they've been had.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join