It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Concerned as Mayo Clinic Study Shows Pfizer Vaccine Dropped to 42% Effective

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is very interesting i have no more words expect while this is happening there are those who are pushing for covid vax passports mandates which i dont see it going very well.

Moderna effectiveness is also low. But according to Pfizer they plan on making another vax or booster shots for it.

Biden Admin Concerned as Mayo Clinic Study Shows Pfizer Vaccine Dropped to 42% Effective
edit on 11-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

Pfizer's Covid vaccine is only 42% effective against Indian 'Delta' variant while Moderna's jab is 76% effective, Mayo Clinic study suggests

The two most commonly used COVID-19 vaccines in the U.S. may not be as effective against the Indian 'Delta' variant, a new study finds

In a statement, Pfizer said it “expect[s] to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days after a decision to do so, subject to regulatory approval.”

There is also growing conversation about booster shots being made available for Americans in the near future to continue immunity against virus variants.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
Was it ever effective as a vaccine? It was 100% effective at destroying a country and killing a certain portion of its recipients though.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

58% NOT effective.
That's not good.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days after a decision to do so

By then, there will probably be a new variant.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

The pegasus covid 19 variant.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days after a decision to do so

By then, there will probably be a new variant.

Just in time to rush out another “booster” in a 100 days.

Amazing how big pharma was losing billions a year and now thanks to the gubmint they’re back turning a profit

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So the most widely-given jab in the US...is crap.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

they'll find a way to blame it on trump and operation wrap speed, and start showing the video of bi den and kommiela saying that it's a dangerous.

never mind they were taking credit for it since Jan 20.

edit on 11-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Israel published similar weeks ago. Yes, that is right only 16% after 7 months!

www.timesofisrael.com...

New Health Ministry statistics indicated that, on average, the Pfizer shot — the vaccine given to nearly all Israelis — is now just 39% effective against infection, while being only 41% effective in preventing symptomatic COVID.

People vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now, while in those vaccinated in April, effectiveness was at 75%.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sorry I didn’t do my ATS diligence and read that drivel, er, um, I mean insightful article….

Is the Biden Administration concerned about the data, and what it is actually showing?

Are they concerned about the spread of Covid?

Are they concerned the propaganda campaign isn’t working in light of this news?

Are they concerned that their pushing this experimental treatment might come back to bite them?

Are they concerned that yes the virus will continue to replicate and mutate in EVERYONE? Regardless of jab status?

Is it concerning to them no one is listening?

Are they concerned for the detrimental pathological/psychological effects that may still become evident in the future?

Are they concerned that the touting of its supposed effectiveness looks like lying to the American people?

Is it concerning that Mayo Clinic has been on the take from Uncle Sam for years and this is how they’re playing ball: I e being “truthful” about their findings?

Are they concerned that they should stop with the Vaxport campaign as this might be of some kind of hindrance?

Are they concerned calling it the “Indian Delta variant” isn’t racist, but China virus is?

Is it concerning to them that the amount of suicides, alcohol and substance abuse, and homegrown violence spousal and children abuse of will still continue to skyrocket?

I mean I’m concerned. But apathy is a B.

Well done you two-faced liars.

Glad it’s nothing political and medically sound science they’ve been following this whole time…

Or at least since the last administration packed up shop…

edit on 11-8-2021 by slatesteam because: Concerned

edit on 11-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Everyone needs to catch good old fashioned Original Brand Covid-19. Once you've done that, 99.5% chance you'll live to not contract Covid-19 again, according to the CDC.

No vaccine or variant worries to interfere with enjoying life.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Everyone needs to catch good old fashioned Original Brand Covid-19. Once you've done that, 99.5% chance you'll live to not contract Covid-19 again, according to the CDC.

And you believe this too?

I’ve had it twice, maybe three times now since December ‘19.

Isn’t this theoretically possible with mutations?

Sounds concerning.

If only we knew we could believe these shysters, maybe we wouldn’t, ahem, be so concerned?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So the most widely-given jab in the US...is crap.

That means that forty two percent of the people who took the pfizer vaccine already had the virus and have immunity, while seventy six percent of those who took the Moderna already had the virus and have immunity. Boy, I guess the old people who took the pfizer vaccine initially are screwed.....maybe it is because so many old people took the pfizer and they lack immunity that is causing the big difference between pfizer and Moderna.

Both of those had risk factors of ninety some percent of hindering covid from forming from the virus. Now, they only had the ability to stop the virus from infecting people somewhere in the sixty some percent rate. That is important to note. From the sixties down to in the fourties is way less bad than from the nineties down to the forties.

The data on these vaccines effectiveness has been nothing but BS all along. They did not lie, they deceived people into believing they were better protected.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

according to the CDC

Do you have a source that's credible?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yeah let me run out and get the Vaccine and then spend the rest of my life in lines waiting for my new booster.

and yet they cant understand why people don't want the vaccine .

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is when we will be told to ignore the science, just trust your government. :/

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Where do I start?
The fake president, the fake tests, the fake virus, the fake news, or the fake vaccines?
Honestly....eff all of 'em

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

then spend the rest of my life in lines waiting for my new booster.

The shill health minsters are hoping for such a thing i have no doubts. There will be a pushback i hope.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Sounds concerning.

If only we knew we could believe these shysters, maybe we wouldn’t, ahem, be so concerned?

You don't know what you had.
The test is positive for influenza
The false positives are off the hook
It hasn't been isolated yet.

I can't believe there are people on ats still swallowing this load of manure.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: slatesteam

Sounds concerning.

You don't know what you had.
The test is positive for influenza
The false positives are off the hook
It hasn't been isolated yet.

I can't believe there are people on ats still swallowing this load of manure.
Neither do you.

To be fair and to your point, the most recent test I took came back positive.

I had one a year ago for outpatient surgery, it was negative.

But the flu has never taken me out “mentally” the way “whatever I had” just done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join