It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Covid-19 Program of Regular Booster Shots Will be Mandatory for Many.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Right now I will have to say no; I would not get a booster of the COVID vaccine every 6 months. With such a short time period of effectivity the shot would be nearly useless; and so no point in getting boosters.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Pneumonia is a disease in itself. It's more than a symptom.

It's fluid in the lungs, or inflamed air sacs. It is a symptom caused by a number of different things including viruses.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Israel said that it dropped down to 36% after they did their test, both moderna and Pizer.

So by now is probably no working at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Because Pneumonia is caused by a number of things mostly of those people who dont take care of themselves during winter/Fall they dont take care of themselves.

Pneumonia was common in the East. Farmers get sicker.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Because Pneumonia is caused by a number of things mostly of those people who dont take care of themselves during winter/Fall they dont take care of themselves.

Pneumonia was common in the East. Farmers get sicker.

Kind of correct? I've had pneumonia twice in my life, and it started with a cold both times.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Right now I will have to say no; I would not get a booster of the COVID vaccine every 6 months. With such a short time period of effectivity the shot would be nearly useless; and so no point in getting boosters.

I would advise those who have been vaccinated to get a Covid-19 test, if cold symptoms appear at some point. It might be Covid-19. After you have had Covid-19, you can forgo the vaccine boosters, knowing that you have less than a 1% chance of contracting Covid-19 again.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Israel said that it dropped down to 36% after they did their test, both moderna and Pizer.

So by now is probably no working at all.

Thanks for confirming that both PFIZER and MODERNA are almost worthless after 8 to 10 months.

That's another reason why we CAN NOT TRUST THE CDC.

The CDC never talks about Natural Immunity, unless forced to answer questions on the subject. (No $$$)

The CDC knows the Vaccines' effectiveness plummets after 6 months, but wants to get everyone vaccinated right now, due to the profit motive. (The CDC is a strange quasi government/private entity. It gets $$$ kickbacks from all over the place.)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

It has been determined that PFIZER's Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness drops dramatically, just 6 months after injection.

The efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech fell from 96% to 84% over six months, according to data released Wednesday, a decline that could fuel Pfizer’s case that a third dose will eventually be required.
More at: www.statnews.com...

It probably continues to decline below 84%. The study has only followed those who have been vaccinated in the past 6 months.

Pfizer is already prepared to offer BOOSTERS. In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is rapidly nearing approval of Booster-shots in the USA.

(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize a third booster dose of COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer Inc and Moderna Inc for people with weakened immune systems, NBC News reported on Wednesday.

The health agency will amend the emergency use authorizations for the two vaccines as soon as Thursday to allow immunocompromised people to get an additional dose, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter.
www.reuters.com... ws-idUSL4N2PI4E3

All the employers, concert venues, schools, and other entities that require VACCINES have a decision to make. Knowing that the effectiveness of the vaccines erode over time, do they set a specific time frame whereby the individual must have been vaccinated, or received their booster?

i.e. "All employees/attendees/students-teachers must have been initially vaccinated, or received a Covid-19 booster shot in the last ____ months. In addition, employees/students-teachers shall not go longer than 7 months between each booster. No exceptions! Be ready to SHOW YOUR VACCINE RECORD UPON REQUEST!!"

Those of you who either eagerly, or grudgingly, allowed yourself to be injected with the experimental Covid-19 vaccine, will you have the same mindset towards accepting the upcoming Booster-shot regime that is starting to be unveiled?

-CareWeMust

Sure.

No problem.

Once COVID becomes endemic in a year or two, vaccines for it will probably also be recommended but not mandatory, just like the flu.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I can not wait for the effects of a third jab, some already are getting the boosters.

Braveheart actor Michael Mitchell dies six days after getting third Pfizer “booster” shot for covidFormer “Mr. Universe” and Braveheart actor Michael Mitchell was reported dead after taking his third recommended “booster” injection of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” from Pfizer.
(Article by Ethan Huff republished from NaturalNews.com)
According to reports, Mitchell took his first two doses of the Sinovac shot back in late February. Sinovac is available in nearly every other country except the United States, Russia, and much of Western Europe. It is the same vaccine that killed Chinese Virus researcher Novilia Sjafri Bachtiar back in July.

www.planet-today.com...=0

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Said Michael Mitchell;

“Well that’s my third jab today Proud to be part of this experiment to save lives,” Mitchell wrote in what would become some of his final words before passing.

Me from a couple of days ago;

I've gotta say I think the idea of a "booster" injection is kinda weirdly hilarious, something very much akin to the Darwin Awards.

Honestly, if a healthy person wants to be injected TWICE with an experimental substance that does not confer immunity, doesn't prevent transmission and has ZERO long term safety data for a disease with a 99.85% survival rate, and then thinks they need a THIRD. LOL.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Pneumonia is a disease in itself. It's more than a symptom.

It's fluid in the lungs, or inflamed air sacs. It is a symptom caused by a number of different things including viruses.

Pneumonia is deadly enough for the CDC to give it its own column in mortality charts. Thankfully, Covid-19, Pneumonia, and Flu, are smaller contributors to the weekly USA death counts right now, than they were during the Pandemic's peak in early January.

Weekly Trend: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

All vaccines developed for a virus are ineffective after a few months by virtue of the fact the virus continually evolves to beat that which is trying to eradicate them. It's called convergent evolution.

The criminal big pharma and complicit big pharma run CDC know this which is why they will continue to push the "new, latest and greatest" vaccine for a virus with a 99.97% survivability % with the average symptoms being a mild fever and fatigue for a few days.

Let the sheep kill themselves off en masse.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
LA school system already requires a TB test every 4 years. This crap should be nothing more than even that. It shouldn't be anything, but you know... LA going to LA.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

The hideous vaccine side effect of blood-clotting is already killing thousands. We're witnessing a health crisis caused by vaccines, in the making.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Getting a 404 on that Reuter link 😕

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Good find! The NovaVax vaccine sounds like the preferred way to go, for sure.

It will probably cost less than the current vaccines too. That's important if they stop being free.

Hopefully Pfizer and Moderna and Johnson will not come out with a WARNING about mixing mRNA and non-mRNA Covid-19 vaccines inside the body.

Nothing is ever free. Follow the money.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well, let's hope the FDA listen to this man (who he does advise I believe).

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

comorbidities are not just symptoms. It is two or more medical conditions or diseases in one PT.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The boosters if they starts killing otherwise healthy people will be very hard to hide, like they has been doing with the two shots of they have now.

This going to be very interesting, as the boosters will be made mandatory to those that are been oppressed by the private sector and government.

Lets see how this plays out.

You can hide for a while but no forever.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
BREAKING 8.12.2021

The Fauci criminal arrogantly reveals the big $$$$ plan for him and his buddies in the medical industry.

"ALL AMERICANS WILL NEED BOOSTER SHOTS"

www.msn.com...

1.) The shots are easy $$$.

2.) The vaccine complications are big $$$.

Now we see what our evil leaders want from us;

REVENUE and POWER and CONTROL.

RESIST PEOPLE!

edit on 8/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join