It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Covid-19 Program of Regular Booster Shots Will be Mandatory for Many.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wednesday, August 11, 2021

It has been determined that PFIZER's Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness drops dramatically, just 6 months after injection.

The efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech fell from 96% to 84% over six months, according to data released Wednesday, a decline that could fuel Pfizer’s case that a third dose will eventually be required.
More at: www.statnews.com...

It probably continues to decline below 84%. The study has only followed those who have been vaccinated in the past 6 months.

Pfizer is already prepared to offer BOOSTERS. In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is rapidly nearing approval of Booster-shots in the USA.

(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize a third booster dose of COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer Inc and Moderna Inc for people with weakened immune systems, NBC News reported on Wednesday.

The health agency will amend the emergency use authorizations for the two vaccines as soon as Thursday to allow immunocompromised people to get an additional dose, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter.
www.reuters.com... ws-idUSL4N2PI4E3

All the employers, concert venues, schools, and other entities that require VACCINES have a decision to make. Knowing that the effectiveness of the vaccines erode over time, do they set a specific time frame whereby the individual must have been vaccinated, or received their booster?

i.e. "All employees/attendees/students-teachers must have been initially vaccinated, or received a Covid-19 booster shot in the last ____ months. In addition, employees/students-teachers shall not go longer than 7 months between each booster. No exceptions! Be ready to SHOW YOUR VACCINE RECORD UPON REQUEST!!"

Those of you who either eagerly, or grudgingly, allowed yourself to be injected with the experimental Covid-19 vaccine, will you have the same mindset towards accepting the upcoming Booster-shot regime that is starting to be unveiled?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ive had 2 different Neurosurgeons suggest a booster shot would be a bad idea until a lot more data had been collected to give a better idea of long term impact on a persons health. Assuming they do not have a secondary health issue that put them in the very high risk category.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure if I can get NovaVax.

I am not taking Pfizer or Moderna.

The mRNA Vaccines Are Extraordinary, but Novavax Is Even Better

www.theatlantic.com...

In this context, the success of the Novavax vaccine should be A1 news. The recent results confirm that it has roughly the same efficacy as the two authorized mRNA vaccines, with the added benefit of being based on an older, more familiar science. The protein-subunit approach used by Novavax was first implemented for the hepatitis B vaccine, which has been used in the U.S. since 1986. The pertussis vaccine, which is required for almost all children in U.S. public schools, is also made this way. Some of those people who have been wary of getting the mRNA vaccines may find Novavax more appealing.

The Novavax vaccine also has a substantially lower rate of side effects than the authorized mRNA vaccines.

Among several wonderful options, the more old-school vaccine from Novavax combines ease of manufacture with high efficacy and lower side effects. For the moment, it’s the best COVID-19 vaccine we have.

edit on 11-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Just read the other day that they bumped their attempt to get emergency use authorization to the 4th quarter of this year.

Yea if I have to get it, thats my preferred one.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Ive had 2 different Neurosurgeons suggest a booster shot would be a bad idea until a lot more data had been collected to give a better idea of long term impact on a persons health. Assuming they do not have a secondary health issue that put them in the very high risk category.

Of 600,000 listed as Covid-19 deaths, 564,000 of them had "secondary health issues". Co-morbidities, as they're called, are very common.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Good find! The NovaVax vaccine sounds like the preferred way to go, for sure.

It will probably cost less than the current vaccines too. That's important if they stop being free.

Hopefully Pfizer and Moderna and Johnson will not come out with a WARNING about mixing mRNA and non-mRNA Covid-19 vaccines inside the body.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The World Health Organization is already planning for MORE than 25 new variants.
Boosters are never going to stop.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I am actually more concerned that Pfizer is going to be fast tracked through approval and it will be the only "authorized" vaccine available in the United States.

Also, Novavax has to get EUA status and I have a feeling that the bought and paid for FDA will deny them because we "already have Pfizer".

The current manufacturers KNOW that people will migrate over to the safer technology vaccine and they will lose billions so due to that, I expect the FDA payoff to keep NovaVax out of the US market.

I guess we will wait and see.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Neither will the production of opioids. If you're stupid enough to get involved with such things, and don't need to, I have little sympathy.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The World Health Organization is already planning for MORE than 25 new variants.

Variants are inevitable. Covid is in the animal population.

67 percent of white-tailed deer tested in Michigan had COVID-19 antibodies

www.nbc15.com...

Wild U.S. deer found with coronavirus antibodies

www.nationalgeographic.com...

Denmark culled 17 million minks in November in response to Covid-19 outbreaks at more than 200 mink farms.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Of 600,000 listed as Covid-19 deaths, 564,000 of them had "secondary health issues". Co-morbidities, as they're called, are very common.

Again, "co-morbitities" are symptoms. There should never be just a virus listed on a death certificate. Ever. Pneumonia was the most common comorbidity with covid, as it does attack your lungs.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This W.H.O. chart shows they have 30 Covid-19 variants all teed-up for scaring the public...with each one getting specific countries to invade.

Source: www.who.int...

Since a "positive" Covid-19 test doesn't tell you which Covid-19 variant you have, the CDC/WHO can use whatever variant they want in their weekly "PANIC THE PUBLIC" communications.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dream scenario for big pharma.
They now have essentially got a global captive "consumer" base due to the worlds governments rolling out the covid passport nonsense.

But that ain't enough!

They want those profits every 6 months from the boosters see.
You will become an experimental pin cushion and you will be happy says our caring governments.

The very minimum going on here is a corrupt circle jerk by governments and big pharma-pharma gets the profits,government gets to tighten the digital surveilance tentacles around us.
Both are wallowing in glee at the prospect.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: carewemust

Again, "co-morbitities" are symptoms. There should never be just a virus listed on a death certificate. Ever. Pneumonia was the most common comorbidity with covid, as it does attack your lungs.

Pneumonia is a disease in itself. It's more than a symptom.

The CDC gave medical people so much latitude in labeling someone a Covid-19 death, the doctor/coroner could add Covid-19 on the death certificate purely out of "suspicion" that the disease is present. A horrible lack of standards from our CDC.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Also, Novavax has to get EUA status and I have a feeling that the bought and paid for FDA will deny them because we "already have Pfizer".

My biggest fear... I would prefer to bet my life on my naturally acquired antibodies, but if I have to get the jab Novavax is the only one I feel comfortable with, since they dont seem to be rushing to cash in but results appear to be equal to the big 3 and better in some ways without as long a list of side effects.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am sure the data would be rushed just like the clinical trails for RNA had being rushed.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I am not going to be the guinea pig for any of those maybe a good guinea pig would be the polticans who seem to have more time to make photo ops to make us believe that they actually took the RNA vaxs which they problary didnt.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

No wonder why some doc shils are saying these covid vax pass are a win win for everyone well problary a win for the doc shills.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I am actually more concerned that Pfizer is going to be fast tracked through approval and it will be the only "authorized" vaccine available in the United States.

The current manufacturers KNOW that people will migrate over to the safer technology vaccine and they will lose billions so due to that, I expect the FDA payoff to keep NovaVax out of the US market.

I guess we will wait and see.

Indeed, selfish-greedy authorities may very well squash NovaVax, just like they did Hydroxychloroquine for treating early Covid-19.

But if Dr. Fauci has any say, MODERNA will win out over Pfizer. He and his agency have invested heavily in Moderna's vaccine development. In fact, he let everyone know (on CNN) that he and his staff were not getting vaccinated with Pfizer. They were waiting until the Moderna vaccine was approved. That's exactly what they did.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Once enough of the U.S. population has contracted Covi-19 and recovered, the "new cases" rate will begin to plummet, because the CDC says those who have recovered are rarely (less than 1% chance) re-infected, even with C-19 variants circulating.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join