It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Variant Symptoms Look Like The Common Cold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
a reply to: SlapMonkey

simply a display of the visual truth in what downplaying the reality looks like for this one specific family.

would you like me to show you a kid with lukemia? it's sad. I'd take it for them if I could. But don't do it like this.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
What would you all chat about if it weren’t for COVID, seriously?

It’s so boring now, ffs.

Drama queens off the rails.

likely freedom, lack of mandates, bigfoot. You know, stuff. Why would you post on a thread you have no interest in? Nobody paying any attention?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes it can, that's what makes it so useful.

As to Mullis and his saying what he did it's because it was used to test for hiv in aids patients and he'd convinced himself that hiv was nothing to do with aids.

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Since you can't make a vaccine for the common cold, I guess we will be asked to get booster shots for the rest of our lives.

Covid is big pharma license to essentially print money for the next decade.

I am tired of it all, just today some customers were blaming all the unvaccinated people, so it's all their fault if the they get a cold or even the vaccinated people get cold, silliness.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Divide and Conquer is what the media is trying to create. Yet when the vaccinated are the ones getting or ending up in the hospital they stay silent.

But i will tell you what i saw what shocked me. I saw one person who was not un vaccinated quite healthy his skin looked good.

But after he got he got vaccinated his skin color started to look abit different. I know most who are vaccinated they are starting to look abit odd? different?

In behavior to.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You nailed it HawkEyi!

Divide & Conquer is a very successful and cheap strategy.

I too have noticed a change in neighbors’ & co-workers’ appearance. Slight but different.

As to the demeanor- completely different. All of my siblings, nieces and nephews scattered around the globe, have been injected and have become almost cruel, especially the few Stateside who watch CNN religiously. I am grateful my parents passed away long before all of this COVID business.

My kids’ friends (teens) who got injected, have been sickly and lethargic since. Not a strong selling point.

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Divide and Conquer is what the media is trying to create.

But after he got he got vaccinated his skin color started to look abit different. I know most who are vaccinated they are starting to look abit odd? different?

In behavior to.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The vast majority of the minions now have the mark of the slave, time to move the emergency and fear induced hysteria to climate change.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
To be honest... I am not sure its because of the vax, but I have felt very lethargic the last weeks.
Last weekend I was down and out for 3-4 days. And still fighting yellow snot. Tried rinsing, but wont go away 😐

My gf previously had issues with her elbow and wrist and after the vax it flared up again to the point of needing support after a cortisol injection.

Wont be blamed on the vax because she had it before......
edit on 12/8/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

We are a nation now, that paranoia, scaremongering, scamongering, right out tyranny and fascism has turn the nation fearful of the common cold and flu.

Two viruses that has attacked the human body for since we came to be a species.

People think that covid is some exotic super virus that will kill us us.

Covid is a common cold virus that manifest different on people like it has always done.

Our immune systems are mostly compromised due to ever prescribed medication (mostly elderly), life style choices that are causing the body to become weak with underlying health problems, diabetes, hart disease, cancer and upper respiratory deficiencies.

Now we know that as a human race we are lacking many of the natural immune system we were born with.

I hope this is a wake up call, but what pharma does to help humanity? they are creating injections to boost your immune system making people forever dependent of synthetic ways to be able to live and survive, all for profits, because they more people is unable to fight diseases and viruses on their own the more crap can be made and killing people is not a problem is all for the good of humanity and pharma pockets. and their miracle shots are no permanent making humans addicts to their crap for life.

For this greedy bastards we are nothing but testing rats.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That is interesting. I honestly have not really bothered reading much on COVID as the information was shown to be changing too fast for me to want to bother trying to keep up. So I stick mostly to the surface, and outsource the worrying about this to my doctors, taking their advice for the most part.

Being deadly does not seem to be a very good plan for longevity, so it would make sense that natural selection would select more often for mutations that are less deadly, and less impactful overall so that they are more easily spread. A mild cough is something folks will walk around with without even thinking about it, and a disease that causes only that would find itself spread far and wide relatively quickly.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The reason colds and flus don't kill us is due to partial immunity. They mutate enough that they us ill but not so much that our immune systems freak out. The response to the last strain reduces severity and buys enough time for the new antibodies to take it out. We feel mildly ill in the meantime.

That's where COVID is headed, but there are already seasonal coronavirus strains we get sick from.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: yourmaker

simply a display of the visual truth in what downplaying the reality looks like for this one specific family.

would you like me to show you a kid with lukemia? it's sad. I'd take it for them if I could. But don't do it like this.

and are you downplaying leukemia?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm lucky to have a mom who has the mind of a researcher and who excels in critical thinking, and throughout her career as an RN (which starting in the early 80s), she has out-thought and proven doctors wrong many times, which in a few places was detrimental to her job. She now is the head medical officer at a nursing home.

I say that to say this: Blind or too much trust in our doctors can sometimes lead to negative consequences to ourselves. Many doctors along the way have been wrong when it came to what's going on with my wife's body (now they're thinking that it could be Lupis...before it was fibromyalgia...before that it was a lot of doctors saying, "All of your tests are coming back normal, so there's really nothing wrong with you"). This has been going on since about 2007.

The problem with many of our current doctors and medical professionals is that they have gotten lazy with researching things as it pertains to the individual patient, and instead they often opt for the one-size-fits-most approach. And I'm not saying that from a political stance or preconceived notion, I'm hearing this from both my mom and many others who I know in the medical field, to include my brother who is a head nurse at a CA state prison.

Point being, as with most things in life, trusting, but verifying, is a valid approach to modern medicine...and it's unfortunate that we have to be that way.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yourmaker

Are you overplaying relatively unique situations?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe that there are at least 21 varients of SARS-CoVID19.
Let me expalin. Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested along with Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China.
www.justice.gov...
The N.I.H. has given almost $80 Million dollars to just The Harvard University Cambridge!
Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., is a NIAID Director | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
www.niaid.nih.gov...
This is a planned Pandemic that some are saying, is being used to inject a lethal compound into humans!
SnF

edit on V442021Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 13 Aug 2021 12:44:37 -05001 by Violater1 because: kojgf

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yeah, I'm really interested to see if there is a connection with that, as I've seen it brought up before.

I remember the story about that breaking, and there was a decent discussion on here at the time...we'll see what unravels in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join