It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New HR.4980 - Full Vax Required to fly anywhere in the United States now introduced by Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

its just an updated vaccine ya. they are all just updates. the threat of terrorists or illegals is only around that for domestic travel through sliding by the guidelines so the updated license was completely uneccessary too. its forcing us to stay in the mind set of what we got because certain people cant get out & explore america because of those rules unless they obide or take a different means of approach.

im stickin to noone would have signed the constitution if they new there would be womens rights involed. people would sign one now tho. so whats a constitution if noone cares about who wrote it. so we have todays america because of that. slippery slopes yo

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'd be lying if I wasn't thinking that exact same thing as I was writing my other comment.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Coming soon....with all these fake vaccine passports online, we are going to need for you to put this chip in your hand or forehead to verify that you had the vax so you can safely go to the market...

That is why they want this

ENTAGON: A microchip underneath your skin to detect COVID-19
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Since"The Restructuring is ongoing" mantra has been in operation most places are already working on skeleton staff. If the refusers of Vax get sacked it could be really bad news for essential services.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Put all these idiot reps on a big @ss plane with fully jab'd Pilots, FEs and crew, make sure nobody else can fly and if the pilots die in the air from thrombotic events, you have a confirmed answer ;-) It has already been established that traveling at altitude/lower pressure and especially with long flights, people sometimes get clots and die. Having the jab is just a multiplier of the inevitable ;-)

Drain the swamp!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I say go for it.

Ground these trough-feeding airlines as their business will be decimated by those that just DGAF.

Let’s hit the 66 and bring back road trips.

“Fly the friendly skies” indeed.

Check my baggage.

Here’s my two fingers.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
How concerned should we be about this getting passed? Is this just window dressing or does it have legs? Considering the Budget bill got passed I would think this puts this into the realm of possibly being passed.

I see zero chance of this passing the Senate with 60 votes.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Coming soon....with all these fake vaccine passports online, we are going to need for you to put this chip in your hand or forehead to verify that you had the vax so you can safely go to the market...

That is why they want this

ENTAGON: A microchip underneath your skin to detect COVID-19
twitter.com...

No thank you

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Nazi Germany all over again.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

HaHa!

This is creepy!
Aug 10
A microchip under your skin to fight Covid19. That’s totally necessary & not creepy.

Listen to this DR again top in his field being silenced!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Well, the only thing it would do that is good is to stop the transport of the illegal aliens by air. I can see this creating an enormous buildup of the ones that have just crossed the border, as in they could not move them away fast enough any more.

It would clog the roadways like never before during holidays.

O come on now! You know that doesn't mean illegals! They will be jetted off to wherever they want on private flights, no restrictions! Here's your free money card, food, healthcare only if you want it, and cushy air conditioned hotel room stay!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join