It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New HR.4980 - Full Vax Required to fly anywhere in the United States now introduced by Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I started a thread pointing out what is going to happen to many employers, School board officials, and others in government, after a sizable number of Americans realize how they have been physically and emotionally damaged by these vaccines.

Those who are pushing the vaccines on individuals and families and children, are treading on very dangerous ground.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, I reckon that's pretty stoopid and written by someone weawy weawy fwhitened.

What if you've had it and still have active antibodies?

blashphemer!

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Can you fly anywhere you want now? I don't think so. Delta and American Airlines and all the other airlines will fly you where you want to go. They do the flying in their jets. Jets that they own. You are their guests, for a price. It's always been that way. Fly as a guest on our planes for a price we set.

It's getting more difficult to fly guests that battle with the hostesses. More difficult to fly for a profit based on masses of people wanting to fly. I can see the airlines lobbyists backing this bill and pushing it through. Only vaxed people on board, and them wearing masks. It may come to a point where peasant class will become first class and first class will become king class.

It's their companies that own the jets so it's their decision as to how to do their business. If they think they are better off without people who rankle at masks and -proof-of-vax, then that is how it will be.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, that sounds juicy.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

they should have private bubbles for each passenger. Keep control of the rif raf.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
they should have private bubbles for each passenger. Keep control of the rif raf.

They do, it's called First Class and Steerage. Stay on your side of the curtain.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

coincidence. They happen all the time.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe the time is right for a discount air travel service that involves C-130s, parachutes and liability contracts?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So, they ended up being the NAZI asshats didn't they? I recall the left kept projecting that the so called right was going to be proving they were NAZI's. The RINO's pitching their tent right beside the Dem's who openly proclaim their Marxism, are proving some of them are pretenders and also involved in the D's Marxist Nazism's.

"Show me ur papers Comrade!"

"Prove you have the right to get on an Airplane and freely move."
Sounds like Germany 1930s to me.
Tell them HELL NO!

edit on 11-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, drop a little helmet from the ceiling like the emergency masks do now. Pipe so sweet ganja though them to keep the ''raff'' sedated. After the flight, send em out into the airport commercial zone stoned so they by all the munchies at airport prices. Two birds.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Steerage, that's the word I was looking for.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

BOOM. From your mouth to Elon's brain. Watch what you put out there Strato...

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 11 Aug 2021 17:07:15 -0500Wed, 11 Aug 2021 17:07:15 -050021082021-08-11T17:07:15-05:00500000007 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Steerage, that's the word I was looking for.

In frequent flyer parlance it's called 'kettle class'.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I wonder how the airlines will handle this. Could go either way. Since the CDC and most states say if you are vaxed you don’t need to wear the mask but the airlines require everyone regardless.

DHS requires masks in airports, not airlines.
wonder if the airlines or TSA will enforce this.

some democrats want credit for 'keeping us safe / denying the anti-science primitives'.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

not suprising. it wasnt long ago you need bew updated liaence to travel domestically anyway. where was the outrage at that? gotta learn that everything & any new thing paves the way for greater & better things. just sucks sometimes but oh well

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

C'mon now. The government will just bail them out...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Get ready Citizens, this is just the beginning !!!!😃

The super-micromanagers are emboldened and arrogant beyond recall😃

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomLost

not suprising. it wasnt long ago you need bew updated liaence to travel domestically anyway. where was the outrage at that? gotta learn that everything & any new thing paves the way for greater & better things. just sucks sometimes but oh well

That is pretty much my point, it's already intrusive enough.

Not to mention getting an updated license doesn't require me to sign up for unlimited booster shots the rest of my life, on a threat that kills less than 3%

AND YES WHAT ABOUT THOSE "OTHER PURPOSES"
edit on 11-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My favourite kind.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even in Canada in places like in Ontario they want to push the covid vaccination passport around the time period for fall. Right before yearly check ups start imagine a majority of people going on medicine for the reaction to the vax.

No wonder why the doctors are saying these passports are a win/win for everyone maybe a win for the doctors for now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join