It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New HR.4980 - Full Vax Required to fly anywhere in the United States now introduced by Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How concerned should we be about this getting passed? Is this just window dressing or does it have legs? Considering the Budget bill got passed I would think this puts this into the realm of possibly being passed.

www.congress.gov...

Sponsor: Rep. Torres, Ritchie [D-NY-15] (Introduced 08/06/2021)
Committees: House - Homeland Security
Latest Action: House - 08/06/2021 Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security. (All Actions)

New Legislation HR.4980 - Full Vax Required to fly anywhere in the United States now introduced by Congress

H.R.4980 - To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.
edit on 11-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well, the only thing it would do that is good is to stop the transport of the illegal aliens by air. I can see this creating an enormous buildup of the ones that have just crossed the border, as in they could not move them away fast enough any more.

It would clog the roadways like never before during holidays.

edit on 8 11 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I dont know but if you're fully vaccinated, you can still spread it.... so this doesnt make that much sense... unless of course, the vaccine passport was just a means to invade our privacy even more...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Three additional vaccine medical complications identified today, related to moderna and pfizer.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
We can call it "the anti science bill". I bet it will pass with authoritarians democrats.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder how the airlines will handle this. Could go either way. Since the CDC and most states say if you are vaxed you don’t need to wear the mask but the airlines require everyone regardless, I’d say this will get passed. They will though get more government subsidies to offset lost revenue for those who refuse to vax/fly.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Coming soon....with all these fake vaccine passports online, we are going to need for you to put this chip in your hand or forehead to verify that you had the vax so you can safely go to the market...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I reckon that's pretty stoopid and written by someone weawy weawy fwhitened.

What if you've had it and still have active antibodies?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Dead on arrival this will never make it in the senate, soo is one of those bills that will seat in oblivion for many years and will be eventually forgotten.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Was just listening to the president of United airlines on CNN, describing how every employee must now be vaccinated, and he is considering requiring passengers to be vaccinated.

The nut jobs on CNN were praising him for being a visionary. I would not be surprised to learn that fewer than half of the people at CNN accepted the experimental drug injection into their veins.

Meanwhile, American and Delta say they will not place vaccine requirements on their employees.
edit on 8/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I wont be shocked if the moderna and pfizers are the ones pushing these kind of rules.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Airlines are fighting back, 3 are refusing to do vaccine passports. Good for them, because of that I might book some flights

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This won't get passed.

Hell, the airlines wouldn't want such a dramatic drop in customers (again) due to federal stupidity surrounding COVID. I definitely think that the unions wouldn't cozy up to this, and we all know (for better or worse) what pull lobbyists have in Congress.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I wont be shocked if the moderna and pfizers are the ones pushing these kind of rules.

All of these companies and the federal government want to get people injected as fast as possible to maximize profits and kickbacks, before the public realizes how bad they've been damaged and screwed.

And to keep the pandemic hysteria going as long as possible, for a number of nefarious reasons.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Looks like this poison is being pushed heavily and everywhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

and for other purposes.

That little ending phrase is what I'd look into...

link   
Well, I guess Alaska Air will lose about 12k/yr outa me and gas stations will gain about that considering the price of gas out here in the West.

link   

before the public realizes how bad they've been damaged and screwed.

Noticed how they want everyone to be injected before the fall and winter? well this should be interesting to see what happens this year and early next time of early Q1/Q2 because those those two Quarters are when people usually go to their doctors for their yearly check ups.

They cant cover up things like this.
edit on 11-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The Biden administration likely bumped off the head of a major Union last week, Richard Trumka, who was against the administration's policies in many key areas.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Pfizer doesn’t have a vaccine mandate and 2 friends that work for them refuse to get it. Kinda odd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join