It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--snip-- in your face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Follow the money, right?
Many things changed since the COVID-19 outbreak. The economy seems down, yet there are some winners in all of it. Everything digital tracking, everything online shopping, everything mask, everything take away, everything Pharma, off the bat these are the big winners of this pandemic.
Apart from mask and pharma there are some losers, but it looks like, all to the benefit of the big ones, getting rid of competition.
But seriously, the one thing that must have won big time are masks. Just imagine 825 Million People suddenly needing masks, not one but a continuous supply, at par with the toilet paper business.

Someone must have been watching china in envy, and came up with a plan, on how to sell the west for a couple of face cloths, he just had to convince the big players they would profit too, and it was game on!

Or maybe it was a bioweapon attack, only that they tailored the bug to the Chinese immune system. A population wearing masks for many years now, they were weak, hence the stories of bodies piling up in China, whereas in the west we had at worst slightly overcrowded hospitals. Now they realized that in order to work as intended they first have to lower our immune system, welcome to the long game...
edit on Wed Aug 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edited

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

other then in hong kong , in china mask have seem to disappear at the 100 year celebration of the communist party
not sure if americans got to see the celebration, but it sure was colorfully red.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Masks provided by the country that unleashed a bioweapon?
...The bioweapon flu
Lol..hell no
China is our bread n butter. Bringing in billions for our corporations.
The country being used for slave labor.

The island perverts have their hands all over this one.
Fauci is buddies with Maxwell's sister and perv Gates visited often.
The red menace is their scapegoat.

The test is confirmed to not differentiate between "covid" and the flu.
Covid has not been isolated ever.

How do you test your vaccine against something that's never been found?
...pretend?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Right, the LOL forum would have been more appropriate.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No, not at all.
It's not a bad thought you have.
The lowering of your immune system from masks is a legit concern.
It will cause legit problems for those who wear them constantly.

Fauci himself actually wrote a report on the issue.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
These guys at the Doherty Institute claim they isolated the ChinaV.

Lab that first isolated coronavirus in Australia shares how it was done.

Publicly released: Mon 9 Mar 2020 at 0001 AEDT.

A report from the Aussie lab that was the first to grow coronavirus outside of China, describes how they isolated the virus from the first reported case of COVID-19 in Australia.

Source: Scimex dot org.

Don't shoot me guys, I'm just as kerfuffled by the silliness as everyone else.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

But seriously, the one thing that must have won big time are masks. Just imagine 825 Million People suddenly needing masks, not one but a continuous supply, at par with the toilet paper business.

It's mind boggling! Seriously.
Mask listings on amazon

Here is just one amazon listing:

Masks for sale on amazon

Check out the very first review:

I just received these mask and they come from Wuhan China! Very deceiving I bought because it said they were made in the USA! I’m thinking that maybe these were in the USA because they came so fast I paid for two day delivery and in China there’s a shortage of face mask ! But I’m still angry that they false advertise! What would you do ? Any advice?

That was a year and a half ago! Anyone care to speculate as to how many of those things they've sold?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Masks provided by the country that unleashed a bioweapon?
...The bioweapon flu
Lol..hell no
China is our bread n butter. Bringing in billions for our corporations.
The country being used for slave labor.

The island perverts have their hands all over this one.
Fauci is buddies with Maxwell's sister and perv Gates visited often.
The red menace is their scapegoat.

The test is confirmed to not differentiate between "covid" and the flu.
Covid has not been isolated ever.

How do you test your vaccine against something that's never been found?
...pretend?

Where did the common idea that Covid 19 hasnt been ‘isolated’ come from? What does that mean? Here is a link to the genome sequence of covid:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

scroll down to a blue button on the right that says ‘view display.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The lowering of your immune system from masks is a legit concern. It will cause legit problems for those who wear them constantly.

That's another topic that they lie about constantly. I've seen sites that attack anyone who even questions masks. That's how crazy these people have become. You're not allowed to question if you might have any adverse effects from wearing a mask all day.
I saw a site that made me laugh out loud. It was "Debunking mask myths". It said a Mayo Clinic study has proven that wearing a mask 8-10 hours per day is perfectly OK. If you question masks, you're a crazy anti-vax consspiracy theorist.

This will probably get removed by the misinformation crusaders:
Prolonged use of N95 and surgical masks by healthcare professionals during COVID-19 has caused adverse effects such as headaches, rash, acne, skin breakdown, and impaired cognition in the majority of those surveyed.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The lowering of your immune system from masks is a legit concern. It will cause legit problems for those who wear them constantly.

That's another topic that they lie about constantly. I've seen sites that attack anyone who even questions masks. That's how crazy these people have become. You're not allowed to question if you might have any adverse effects from wearing a mask all day.
I saw a site that made me laugh out loud. It was "Debunking mask myths". It said a Mayo Clinic study has proven that wearing a mask 8-10 hours per day is perfectly OK. If you question masks, you're a crazy anti-vax consspiracy theorist.

This will probably get removed by the misinformation crusaders:
Prolonged use of N95 and surgical masks by healthcare professionals during COVID-19 has caused adverse effects such as headaches, rash, acne, skin breakdown, and impaired cognition in the majority of those surveyed.

ANY discussion about "masks" without identifying:
specification
type
fabric
fitment

Is POINTLESS.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Why is the study pointless? It wasn't an attempt to discover if one mask versus another mask caused issues or not.
As stated, healthcare workers wearing "N-95 and surgical masks" reported adverse effects.
For use in hospitals, surgical masks must meet requirements of govt agencies like FDA, NIOSH, OSHA, ISO, and NFPA. The hospital-grade surgical masks are pretty standardized.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What I want to know is:

what does "bomboclaat" mean?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The most disturbing thing I've noticed, is adults looking like teens with their newly sprouted pimples...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

it means toilet paper

edit on CDTAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Aug 2021 10:13:10 -0500pAmerica/Chicago8America/Chicago by Terpene because: litteraly: ass cloth

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

other then in hong kong , in china mask have seem to disappear at the 100 year celebration of the communist party
not sure if americans got to see the celebration, but it sure was colorfully red.

Pretty sure all the protesters disappeared as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

TextPretty sure all the protesters disappeared as well.

It was colorfully red

new topics

top topics

join